Superb 2,476 Total Reviews
Superb 2,476 Total Reviews
Giovanni's Home Located at Via sapienza 43, , Naples.
Italy
Naples Naples 80138 Via sapienza 43
94% 2476
40.8515077 14.2536878
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Giovanni's home is the perfect place to stay if you are looking to EXPERIENCE Napoli. Giovanni made us feel welcome from the minute we walked in the door. The bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms are all very clean and well maintained. There is also a great terrace area to socialise and chill out. Giovanni is a wonderful person and even better host- he taught us how to cook traditional Italian food and was full of tips and advice for exploring the area. Cannot recommend enough! Thanks Giovanni :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

Giovani :) where to begin. As soon as I saw him I was shocked to know there was a real Giovani and I wasn't stepping into another known personal chain hostel. It really is a home, his home, that he has opened up into a great hostel. I met lots of amazing people and bonded with so many instantly, Giovani being one. The home made meals, the laughs and his amazing guitar skills all made my stay at Naples perfect, beyond what I could have imagined. Thank you Giovani and I can't wait to come back ❤️.

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
21st Apr 2016
4.9

Quite an average hostel.

• British Virgin Islands, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

Giovanni is the kindest man you will ever meet, and the greatest cook! We loved it here and wished we could have stayed longer! Staying at Giovanni's is like joining one big, crazy, welcoming family - the atmosphere was so lovely and friendly, we have made some amazing friends here! We truly got the best out of our short time in Naples because of Giovanni's local knowledge. We had the best time here and can't wait to go back, I couldn't recommend staying here enough!

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

A great place to spend your time. Giovani even had a small cooking lesson for us on how to cook a great spaghetti. Upon your check in, Giovani would brief you on the must see and do's in Napoli city. It was really helpful in planning your stay there. Overall, it really was a great stay and brings great memories.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

It was the highlight of my trip staying at Giovanni's Home! Unlike any other hostel I've stayed at, I walked directly into a family of strangers who ate, slept and explored together despite knowing each other for merely hours or days. Giovanni went above and beyond to make everyone feel at home. During my two days there, he cooked us several meals, gave us so much advice on places to see that many people extended their stays, and created an exceptional atmosphere. I plan to visit again soon!

14th Apr 2016

Definitely one of my best hostel experiences! From the min entered Giovanni's it felt like we had become part of a new fun and eccentric family! Giovanni is extremely passionate about Napoli and chances are he will convince you to stay longer than your original plan! He helped us wih the best ways to get around the city, to Erculono, Vesuvio, and Pompei as well as to the Island of Procida. Not to mention every meal he cooked was amazingly delicious. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2016

Giovanni's home was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Giovanni himself is an absolutely wonderful human being. He is an amazing host, cooking us lunch almost daily! The rooms are clean and comfy, the atmosphere was the best ever! I've made life long friends at Giovanni's and I know that I'll be returning. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to anyone traveling to naples. P.s you need at least a week in Naples. There is so much more to do than u think and Giovanni will tell you everything! Love Jill xo

11th Apr 2016

Giovanni is lovely, he gave me several lessons on how to cook proper Italian food, and was full of suggestions of where to go and how to best experience Napoli. He truly cares about each and every person who passes through his hostel, and wants to help them have the best travel experience possible, in any way he can. I feel lucky to have crossed paths with him :)

11th Apr 2016
7.7

Good location for good food. Walking up 60 steps with luggage because you aren't allowed to use the elevator isn't acceptable. Otherwise a good place to stay.