Giovanni's Home Reviews

Via sapienza 43, Naples, Campania, Italy

Giovanni was extremely helpful and really nice. He had lots of useful information to share about Naples (though he was a bit opinionated). The hostel felt really safe as well. Giovanni even cooked us pasta one day for lunch which was excellent. The hostel is situated pretty much in the heart of the city, with lots to do in any direction. In the future we would definitely definitely stay again, especially for the price and Giovanni himself.

Was just like staying with family! Home cooked pasta, fantastic atmosphere. Location excellent! Giovanni was so knowledgable wifi was good and view from the dorm was amazing Doesn't get better!

Giovanni's Home is very welcoming because you're under the care of Giovanni. He cooks for you, tells you where to go in Naples, and overall is a wonderful person. One thing to note is that Giovanni smokes inside, so if you have sensitive allergies this ups not the place for you. I'm not saying everything smells like smoke because Giovanni is considerate, but it is around.

Giovanni is a lovely man- he will go out of his way to help and give ideas/advice. Beds are a little springy but clean and warm. Kitchen is well equipped, and if you're lucky you might get a home cooked meal from Giovanni (delicious!). Good location- 5mins from metro stop Museo. Bathrooms good- always hot water!

LOVE LOVE Giovanni's he is the best! If your only planing on going for a couple of days be prepared to extend your stay. I think most of us there ended up doing that with no regrets.This place is more than a hostel it's Giovanni's home and everyone there feels like family. I left there making new friends and getting great recipies. I feel like I truly got to explor Naplie and its surrounding areas. This is honestly the best place I have stayed throughout my trip through Europe. Enjoy walking th

• 6th Apr 2014

Giovanni is the best host, stay here for a great, authentic Italian experience!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Giovanni's is a great hostel! He makes you very welcome and feel right at home. The only down side is that he smokes but the man is a legend and his pasta and risotto are awesome! He has a wealth of knowledge about the city wich was great. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in naples. Well worth €15!

Giovanni's is one of the best home/hostels ive stayed at in a very very long time. He takes a lot of pride in Naples, his home and his guests. He is very knowledgeable and is happy to pass on that information so be prepared to take it all in. The bed was comfy, the room was warm, the bathrooms were clean and the wifi was great. I wish I could of stayed longer, especially for a home cooked meal but i will be back :) thanks for such a great time

The whole experience was amazing. I traveled with my friend to Naples over spring break. We chose this place because it had the best reviews and now it makes sense why it had such amazing reviews. As soon as we walked through the door, Giovanni met us with a huge smile on his face. He gave us tips and recommended several things to see and do to make our stay in Naples more enjoyable. He cooked for us some delicious food and he always had a smile on his face which brightened our mornings.

• 22nd Mar 2014

This is a great hostel which is close to best pizza places in napoli. The stuff who is only giovanni is great, He cooks for you, he gives you tips and hints about the city and he makes you feel at home. If i were to go to napoli again i would choose this hostel in a blink of an eye.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Giovanni's hostel is probably the best we have stayed in so far, location is great, you are given your own set of keys to get in and out, the hostel is a bit old due to being in Napoli the building is old however I would recommend this hostel to anyone,honestly don't go to Napoli unless you stay here, Giovanni was so helpful he recommended so many amazing things gave us a map with the areas to go and avoid and if your lucky enough to have some of his homemade pasta you won't be disappointed

This is definitely the best hostel I've even been in! Giovanni is more than a hostel owner, he will welcome you like an already close friend and give you the best advice for organizing your time in Naples. His love for the city will make you also be instantly in love with it and the places around. The hostel is clean, cozy, full of young, interesting people from all around the world. I really enjoyed my stay there.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Romania

Giovanni's Home is definitely the place to stay in Naples! Giovanni is SO nice and helpful-- he gives you all kinds of useful information, tells you how to get discounts, and even cooks for you sometimes. The facilities are great and I met some really cool people. If you're going to Naples, stay here. Trust me. Giovanni makes you feel very "at-home" and comfortable. It's like staying with a nice relative.

Giovanni, grazie mille for your hospitality! We had so much fun and miss you and Naples already :) your pumpkin risotto is so yummy too!

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

I was going to book my favarite NH Ambassador hotel in Naples.T hen, I saw reviews of this hostel and was interested. He told me where to go, where not to go, name of best pizza place, also, geographic nature about Naples and surroundings which was very interesting. He cooked me welcome pasta and pumpkin risotto. Place was very clean and he takes care of guests well. I am much older than typical hostel guests but I had so much fun.

Thank you very much Giovanni, we didn't see a hostel like yours. It was really interesting when you told us about Napoli, and I really wanted to thank you for helping us with my car. Your pasta was the best we have never eaten! We can see that you love people, and we love you! We wish you the best Louis and Nastia

• 11th Mar 2014

I strongly recommend Giovanni's hostel!! I had a great time there. Giovanni is a very great person always caring for his guests. When I first arrived he gave me a lot of information about where to go and what to visit. He marked on a city map all the best places to visit. Apart from that, he told me a lot about the history of Napoli. The hostel is really close to the central train station, which is very advantageous! Thanks for the great stay!!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Giovanni is incredibly sweet and made us feel right at home. He made some amazing food, and was very good about explaining what to do and see. A very cozy place to stay.

Love you Giovanni, had a super pleasant time! Only sad I missed the lasagna... Hope to see you again if I come back to Napoli. Amazing place to meet amazing people, keep it up! :) Vaffanculo Ben

• 20th Feb 2014

This guy deserves a monument on Naples.

« first « Prev 1 2 3