Giovanni's Home Reviews

Via sapienza 43, Naples, Italy

2072 Total Reviews

A fantastic host, Giovanni is very welcoming, extremely helpful and makes your stay feel like home. He clearly wants you to experience the most from napoli! I will for sure be back again and stay there! Also he makes amazing food!

• 14th Feb 2015

Giovannis is by far the most hospitable place you will travel to. He takes care of everyone that enters his door, and his cooking is delicious! You won't regret coming here

• 13th Feb 2015

This is the best hostel my friend and I stayed in, because... Giovanni. He is absolutely great, he'll give you information on all activities to do in Naples, where to get food (€3.30 Gino's pizaa = best ever), day trips around naples and the times of trains and travel for these trips. Additionally if you stay on the weekend and sometimes on the weekdays he makes pasta, amazingly simple but Italian pasta that you can then reproduce throughout your low budgeted hostel travel. BEST HOSTEL EVER

Me and my girlfriend spent pleasant days in Naples. We really felt in Giovanni's home. He gave us good tips about the city and all of Campania. Despite the rainy days, we walked around town, visited interesting places (like vesuvio and pompeii) and ate great food. By the way, Giovanni also cooks very well! Otherwise, the hostel is clean, quiet and well located. Hope to return in the future!

Giovanni is hilarious! Make sure you ask him how to say yes and no in Calabrian. This isn't a traditional 'hostel'! You are literally living inside Giovanni's functional apartment with an absolutely amazing terrace. The place has very few beds which means you have a chance to chat with everyone else staying there. The hostel is also very well located and only a short stroll from major sights. Napoli was my favourite city out of a 3 month trip so if you're thinking about going, stay with Giovanni

first, I should tell thanks to Giovanni that let me have really good trip in Napoli. He explained so many information about Napoli, and I believe that make our trip more special. I don't really find any bad things in hostel. if they have breakfast it would be better. but I'm sure that totally worthy to Giovanni's house.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Giovanni is the perfect host. He loves his city and cares about his guests. He makes tasty pasta forno and plays the guitar very well. Will return to this city and this hostel :)

Not only his place, but Giovanni himself has been a great choice for me to know Napoli much more than I would if I didn t stay there. An authentic napolitanean apartment, very well located, made me feel a local during my staying. Helpful to his guests in many ways, Giovanni is an ambassador of Napoli who knows and loves the South of Italy better than anyone. Also, he encourage people to know each other during their staying there. The place has 4 toilettes, 2 of which are bathrooms.

all in all a great experience. Giovanni is passionate about his hostel and the guests he hosts. He cooked a meal for us one night

Perfect home and nice home host...

Giovanni is warm and hospitable, he welcomed us with Naple's history and pasta when we first arrived. I will be returning sometime again later!

• 26th Dec 2014

People like Giovanni are exactly why I love Italy & above all Naples. I felt at home from the moment I arrived. Giovanni is very welcoming and it was a pleasure to stay in his home. The hostel is cute, cozy & the location is perfect! I will definitely go back! Le gente come Giovanni sono esattamente perché amo Italia e sopratutto Napoli. Mi sentivo a casa dall momento sono arrivata. é gentillissimo e stato un piacere a restare a casa sua. L'ostello é bellino, comodo e la posizione é ottimo!

Giovanni made me feel like at home. Great hostel, despite it is old, its location and its atmosphere make it one of my favourites all over the world.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Giovanni is a proud local. Who strives for his guests to go out see the real Naples. Go to the pizza shop he recommends as it is hands down the best pizza in Italy. No security boxes which makes it all a little awkward but alround pretty decent place

Giovanni is the perfect host ! He gave us a lot of informations to have the best trip in Napoli ! He's very kind and good cook (he makes delicious pasta !!!). The place is well-situated and warmful.

It is the best hostel i have been to. An incredible atmosphere, but most of all the most perfect owner ever. Giovanni was incredibly helpful, kind and most loving person. The information was great and he cooked for us almost every day, because he really enjoys cooking incredible Italian food. I loved it. Thank you Giovanni!!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Staying with Giovanni was truly a home away from home. In the purest Neapolitan spirit, Giovanni welcomed us as though we were family and treated us to a level of hospitality that we didn't think was possible at a hostel! He sat us down on night 1, and showed us all the important sites to see around Napoli - many of which we'd have never known about had we not come here. He's the best tour guide and warmest host you'll find. If you want to have an authentic Napoli experience, look no further!

• 21st Nov 2014

Fantsatic hostel, one of the best i have ever stayed in. Giovanni really makes your stay the best it can be. Highly recommended.

This is definitely the best hostel I have ever lived in! Everything about the hostel is great with host -Giovanni, who is a kind and knowledgeable man. I know a lot about Naples' history, attractions, fun places from Giovanni's introduction. If you want to travel around Italy, be sure that you went to Naples first and stay here at least 3 days. And you should choose Giovanni's home because the host can provide nearly everything you need! If you are lucky, you can enjoy the meal cooked by the hos

You will have a very memorable stay. Giovanni is one of the nicest guys. Gives an entire introduction to Naples on arrival

« first « Prev 1 2 3