Giovanni's Home Reviews

Via sapienza 43, Naples, Italy

The absolute best hostel in Italy, giovanni went out of his way to make sure our stay in Naples was unforgettable. Couldn't recommend this more to anyone else!!! Very sociable hostel and located in a cute area. Thankyou so much giovanni! We are missing you already

• 31st Aug 2015

Giovanni tells you everything you need to know about Naples and is a fantastic cook

Giovanni, Giovanni, I can not speak highly enough. Only meant to stay two nighs, my five nights in Naples were probably the highlight of my trip in Italy. This is not a hostel, it's a home away from home, with Giovanni bringing everyone together like a family - cooking for us and laughing with us. He is so passionate about naples and opened my eyes to how wonderful the city is. The hostel itself is perfectly equipped and in a brilliant location. I already miss it. Grazie mile Giovanni!!!

Giovanni is one of the nicest, open and humble person you'll ever meet. He made my stay at his home one of the greatest, he made sure you had places to see and arranges taxis and boat tours if needed! If you're lucky enough he might even make you pasta :) I was even sick for 2 days and he gave me medicine! There's aircons, kitchens and wifi, plus you're close to the metro and the archaeological museum!

Giovanni is a lovely host; as soon as we arrived he started explaining about Napoli and gave us tips on where to visit; he also cooked lunch for us. Bedroom is value for money and well air-conditioned; there is also very nice terrace. Location is excellent; right in the old centre.

Good hostel to make visit. Giovanni is helpfull, as a father (he made pastas for everybody few times !), he explains fully the history of the city. I advice to complete them by a guide book to have infos about around the city. Terace is pleasant and atmosphere very friendly. But be carefull, you can't make any noise on it, spirituous are forbiden and the hostel don't want to give informations about the nightlife. So, the perfect hostel to wake up early and visit, but not to party.

Give informations about nightlife !

Grest hostel - would definitely stay here again!

Giovanni was the most helpful host of all time. He's so knowledgeable about the city and you can tell he really loves it. On arrival, he gives you a huge overview of Napoli and all the surrounding areas and things to do; a full eight day itinerary, basically. If you're lucky, he'll cook up some pasta for you too. Wonderful host, wonderful hostel. Will be coming back for sure!

We had a great stay at Giovanni's home! Everything was great and he even made us lunch. Also upon check in he shares everything to see in Naple's. This was very helpful because we had originally planned to only see Pompeii and were able to see so much more!

• 11th Aug 2015

Fantastic hostel unlike any I've ever stayed in before, giovanni was a great host and did all he could to make is feel welcome.

Great host home! Giovanni is fantastic, and extremely helpful. A bundle of laughs, and extremely welcoming. He made us food and told us where the best places to eat are and even got discounts for us where he could. He performed for us at one point with his guitar and harmonica! Such a fun and value for money stay, highly recommended!

• 5th Aug 2015

We absolutely loved our stay with Giovanni. He taught us so much about Naples that we never knew and was really clued up about the best places to go in the city. I had no idea how much there was to do within the city and in the area and could have easily spent more time there without running out of places to visit! He is a very caring host and if you are lucky you will get to experience his amazing italian cooking! We even had a little music show one night. We will definitely miss this hostel!

• 1st Aug 2015

If you went to Naples and didn't stay here you really missed out.

Everything was great at this hostel! It really had the feel of a home rather than a business. That and Giovanni himself was such a kind man, between offering me tea when I wasn't feeling too hot, letting me do my laundry, the pasta lunches, or even just sitting us down and telling us where the great places to go were, I wouldnt want to have chosen a different place to stay!

• 29th Jul 2015

Giovanni is a brilliant, brilliant host. He knows so much about naples and will give you as much information as you need/want. He's also great to chat to and cannot offer you enough hospitality (he even gave me a cheeky ride to the airport on his motorcycle). Definitely stay here!

Best hostel ever! Great place run by the sweetest and most caring man. it's also nice and clean and Giovanni knows exactly what he's talking about- great advice for the city of Naples! We loved everything about it!!

• 28th Jul 2015

Loved my stay at Giovanni's home. Giovanni is incredibly passionate about Naples and gives you a great introduction into the city's history, best walking routes, food and culture! I really appreciate all the effort he goes to in order to ensure his guests have a great time in Naples. Location is excellent, right in the middle of the old town and around the corner from all the best eating spots. Hostel is small and cosy and the common room is utilised by guests so very easy to meet people.

I wish I could take Giovanni in my backpack ! It is THE place to be in Naples if you want to visit it the best way possible! Take Giovanni's advice and suggestions they are precious ! The house is clean and oh so welcoming ! I recommand it at 3000% !

Fantastic charming hostel, very clean great location with a charming host who is very helpful in telling you what to do in Naples and how to get there along with cooking fantastic meals

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7