9.3
Superb 2,687 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2,687 Total Reviews
Giovanni's Home Located at Via sapienza 43, , Naples.
Italy
Naples Naples 80138 Via sapienza 43
93% 2687
40.8515077 14.2536878
    Rooms available

• Norway, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

Giovanni is possibly the best hostel host I have ever come across. Not only did he greet us with home made pumpkin pasta, he took the time to sit down and tell us about Italian history and gave us a really extensive itinerary for Naples. It meant we didn't waste time walking around aimlessly, and we saw things we would not have seen had it not been for Giovanni. The hostel felt like a little home, with a big terrace, and a big sitting room. Beds were very comfy (and quiet!)! Perfect stay, 10/10!

23rd Sep 2016
8.0

Hostel was good. But wouldn't go back. He's on the 3rd floor with 6 flights of large marble steps. He doesn't allow his paying guests to use the lift. No lockers And no locks on rooms. Building and hostel doors are secure. Giovanni gives a presentation on what to see and do while in Naples. He made pasta daily while I was there sometimes twice. I stayed in a female dorm quite sufficient for my needs. Two bathrooms for females cleaned daily. Everything was clean and everything worked.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Giovanni is a very concern host. He likes to take good care of his guests...the first thing he will do is talk to you about how to tourist Naples, it's amazing. The atmosphere of the hostel is really good, everyone enters in the same energy and feel really comfortable. I loved and I really want to come back to Naples and if I do, Giovannis house will be my first choice.

• England, Male, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Giovanni is a very nice and courteous person. He was kind enough to make some Italian pasta for us. He also gave very useful advice about the city and tourist attractions. This was a very comfortable stay and this hostel has my highest recommendation.

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Sep 2016

Another fantastic stay in Naples at Giovanni's Home. As the name of his hostel suggests, Giovanni's home is a welcoming environment and its location means it acts as a good base for exploring Naples and the surrounding area. Tucked away in the narrow streets, it is nevertheless easy to find - especially as Giovanni provides you with a personalised map and brief history of Napels on your arrival at the hostel- both are well worth waiting for so its best factor this in to your stay .

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Giovanni is absolutely the best host ever!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

Been to many hostels across 18 countries in Europe and this is by far the best. Mainly because the owner is the most passionate man, especially when it comes to Naples. He taught me more about Italy in 1 day than I have learnt in my lifetime. Travelling solo, I was worried about Naples but so incredibly happy I stayed here. If you stay in Naples, you stay here. No ifs or buts about it. 100% recommended Kathryn

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

The most enjoyable hostel stay I have experienced. Giovanni is very kind, generous, hospitable and makes everyone feel at home. Thank you for all your help, information, delicious home cooked pasta, and warm welcoming Giovanni, I will always remember this! For an unforgettable experience in Napoli, stay at Giovanni's home!

11th Sep 2016

Giovanni truly makes this place special. After you arrive, he makes sure to sit you down and explain all of the details of the city and surrounding areas so that you get the most out of your Naples experience. His love for this city is palpable and he shows it through his actions towards each guest. I've never felt more at home in a hostel. Security is tight, the bathrooms, while not hotel quality, get the job done and he has a wonderful outdoor patio to sit and relax while meeting others!

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Definitely the best hostel we've stayed at! Giovanni is lovely and made us feel so welcome with his legendary pasta! Very clean and friendly with a terrace and common room as well as being minutes from a metro station and in the centre of the city. He's very knowledgeable and happy to advise you on what to do in Naples - we wished we'd booked another week there! It's no surprise he's won so many award because he clearly cares! Thanks for a great few days :)