Giovanni's Home Reviews

Via sapienza 43, Naples, Italy

2042 Total Reviews

Giovanni is amazing- he makes the hostel what it is. Great location, great city. Internet cuts out in the bedrooms but that's fixed when you move to the common room.

Giovanni's is a great place to stay..

Not sure what is better. .. Giovanni or his pasta!

Amazing stay. Naples is worth seeing. Giovanni is a gentleman. His interests are for you to get the most out of seeing Italy. Thank you Giovanni

Giovanni's welcome intro to Naples is worth the money you pay for the room plus more! He is passionate about sharing all of the amazing things to see and do in Naples

I booked this hostel because it was the cheapest I could find in Naples. I would book it again because it is the best hostel I have visited in Europe. Giovanni is deeply passionate about his city and about sharing it with tourists; on our arrival he delivered a quick, informative presentation on the sights and geography of Naples which left us very excited about what we had intended to do be a quiet stopover. The facilities are clean and comfortable, with 4 bathrooms, a kitchen and a patio.

The host of this hostel, Giovanni, was really very helpful. He knows very well Naples, and what he didn't knew he tried to arrange information to give it back to you. There was same very nice commodities in this hostel, a massage chair, air conditioner in the rooms 24 hours , which is very good if your staying in Naples in the hot summer, free fresh mineral water supplier for you to consume in the hostel, and also you find there a very well equipped kitchen and nice living room.

This was quite a different hostel experience. Giovanni is awesome! He was like my Italian Dad! I really enjoyed my time at Giovanni's home. It must be said however that the hostel is quieter than others you may com across, it's very sociable though just not so much partying.

Nice hostel to explore Naples. Giovanni is friendly and caring host. He gave explanation on what things to visit in Naples and surroundings, he treated us pasta for lunch too. Thanks for taking care of us during our stay!

Giovanni's Home was one of the best hostels, which i ever visited! The atmospare is so great and It's very easy to get to know people. Honestly, it just felt so homelike. In Addition, Giovanni is an awesome host. He just cooked for us and gave us great tips. Moreover, Giovanni helped me when i was in Need.

The place provides a very friendly enviroment, which is expected from a hostel. The owner, Giovani, has everything well explaned, all the palces to go e how to get there, and he made pasta for us!! Without addicional costs!! Very easy to reach the subway from there, like a 5min' walk.

Best hostel I have been to! Giovanni is a legend, he provides really informatively and interesting information about Naples and is awesome in every way- helpful, funny and kind. It really feels like staying in someone's home. Would definitely absolutely recommend!!! Love spice girl :)

Giovanni is our favorite host ever!!! We had a lovely time in Giovanni's Home and we're missing him already! He is extremely hospitable and makes you feel at home - which was great after many weeks travelling. Also, he knows a lot about Napoli's history! Just follow his advices and you're gonna have a great time in this amazing city. Hope you liked the cachaça, Giovanni! Many hugs from Juliana and Luana =)

Stayed at Giovanni's for the second time and liked it again!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Giovanni has excellent knowledge about the history of Naples and what backpackers need to do and see in the area.

Giovanni was the most hospitable and generous hostel owner I have ever met. He was much more like family, than just the owner of the place where we stayed. He really made our trip and stay amazing! He cooking was also delicious!!

I had a great time there. and it was all because of the staff.. they totally made It up for the lack of facilities or a common zone.

We had a great time! Giovanni was a great host! We did not know there was so much to do in Naples and wish we had more time. We plan to go back to visit. The hostel was very safe, close to the metro and close to lots of sites. Giovanni will give you a path to follow to see everything and it was great. My sister even stepped on a sea urchin and he spent at least an hour helping her get the spikes out of her foot. He is so nice and knows a lot about Naples!

Going to Naples and not listening to all of Giovanni's stories is like being short-sighted an forgetting your glasses. The city lights up. The atmosphere at the hostel is perfect, easy to make friends. The location is as central as it gets. One of those places that you cannot miss!

Giovannis house is great. Never have we met a hostel owner as kind and caring as giovanni. He goes above and beyond so you can have the most enjoyable time in naples. He gives you a history of naples and shows you all the things the city and surrounding area has to offer. Love the home made pasta. Definitely recommend staying here.