Giovanni's Home Reviews

Via sapienza 43, Naples, Italy

Giovanni is the perfect host. He loves his city and cares about his guests. He makes tasty pasta forno and plays the guitar very well. Will return to this city and this hostel :)

Not only his place, but Giovanni himself has been a great choice for me to know Napoli much more than I would if I didn t stay there. An authentic napolitanean apartment, very well located, made me feel a local during my staying. Helpful to his guests in many ways, Giovanni is an ambassador of Napoli who knows and loves the South of Italy better than anyone. Also, he encourage people to know each other during their staying there. The place has 4 toilettes, 2 of which are bathrooms.

all in all a great experience. Giovanni is passionate about his hostel and the guests he hosts. He cooked a meal for us one night

Perfect home and nice home host...

Giovanni is warm and hospitable, he welcomed us with Naple's history and pasta when we first arrived. I will be returning sometime again later!

People like Giovanni are exactly why I love Italy & above all Naples. I felt at home from the moment I arrived. Giovanni is very welcoming and it was a pleasure to stay in his home. The hostel is cute, cozy & the location is perfect! I will definitely go back! Le gente come Giovanni sono esattamente perché amo Italia e sopratutto Napoli. Mi sentivo a casa dall momento sono arrivata. é gentillissimo e stato un piacere a restare a casa sua. L'ostello é bellino, comodo e la posizione é ottimo!

Giovanni made me feel like at home. Great hostel, despite it is old, its location and its atmosphere make it one of my favourites all over the world.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Giovanni is a proud local. Who strives for his guests to go out see the real Naples. Go to the pizza shop he recommends as it is hands down the best pizza in Italy. No security boxes which makes it all a little awkward but alround pretty decent place

Giovanni is the perfect host ! He gave us a lot of informations to have the best trip in Napoli ! He's very kind and good cook (he makes delicious pasta !!!). The place is well-situated and warmful.

It is the best hostel i have been to. An incredible atmosphere, but most of all the most perfect owner ever. Giovanni was incredibly helpful, kind and most loving person. The information was great and he cooked for us almost every day, because he really enjoys cooking incredible Italian food. I loved it. Thank you Giovanni!!

• 26th Nov 2014