Giovanni's Home Reviews

Via sapienza 43, Naples, Italy

2041 Total Reviews

Had a great time staying here!

Absolutely great hostel i've ever been, highly recommend.

Staying at Giovanni's was fantastic! He is incredible and, with his lovely company and fantastic recommendations in the city, made our stay in Naples fantastic. Would definitely go back and definitely recommend!

• 1st Jul 2014

It's a very nice hostel. First thing that happens when you arrive is Giovanni will give you a long lesson about Naples. Make sure to listen, he will tell you everything there is to do and what makes Naples unique. The location is a bit sketchy looking, but the hostel itself is secure. It also happens to be a block away from the best pizza restaurant in the world. Give Naples itself a try and stay at Giovanni's.

Giovanni is a fantastic guy The hostel isn't you are about to stay at isn't a hostel, it is his home.

Giovanni is one of the nicest people you will ever meet he took care of us so well while we were in Naples and helped us feel totally safe !

• 29th Jun 2014

Excellent tips from Giovanni. He makes sure you get the best from Napoli and fall in love with the city.

• 28th Jun 2014

If you are going to Naples, stay with Giovanni! He is so passionate and knowledgeable about the city that it will instantly rub off on you :) me and my boyfriend had a great stay at his place. Felt very safe and homely! 101% for Giovanni's home !!

Giovanni is brilliant. As soon as you arrive he gives you a history lesson on Naples

Enjoyed our stay here. Giovanni is very helpful and will give you lots of information on what to see in Napoli. One of our bags broke as we were packing to leave, so Giovanni gave us an old holdall of his to use. Thank you, Giovanni :)

Giovanni's Home is great place for sightseeing in Naples. Giovanni's lecture about Naples help you a lot when you go out in Naples. It was my second time to stay in this hostel, but I enjoyed it very much. Thank you so much!

Giovanni is so welcoming - you will feel right at home here. We took his advice on where to go and what to see and our stay couldn't have been any better. 10/10 on everything!

• 21st Jun 2014

This hostel made Naples. Giovanni tells you all about Naples stuff you would never expect you'd be seeing there. It ended up being my favorite city in Italy. Only issue was I wanted more pasta. Giovanni makes pasta for you and it's amazing. I'm going to be back here as soon as I can. Talking to other people who went to Naples , you should only go if you stay here. Also in a non dodgy area. We loved it!

Giovanni is very very kind and nice person!! he cook the pasta and gave me!

• 19th Jun 2014