Giovanni's Home Reviews

Via sapienza 43, Naples, Italy

Believe everything you have read. Giovanni was an amazing host, as I checked in he gave me home made pasta and ice cold water. He noticed some previous guests left their sun glasses and raced to the airport to return them. Who does that? Giovanni, that's who! He spent an hour and a half telling me and other guests about Naples and how it's the best place on earth. Thanks to his suggestions I saw things I wasn't expecting, his knowledge of his city is remarkable. Highly recommended!!

Giovanni tells you everything you need to know about Naples and is a fantastic cook

Giovanni, Giovanni, I can not speak highly enough. Only meant to stay two nighs, my five nights in Naples were probably the highlight of my trip in Italy. This is not a hostel, it's a home away from home, with Giovanni bringing everyone together like a family - cooking for us and laughing with us. He is so passionate about naples and opened my eyes to how wonderful the city is. The hostel itself is perfectly equipped and in a brilliant location. I already miss it. Grazie mile Giovanni!!!

Giovanni's is my home away from home in Naples. Giovanni is kind, knowledgable and a great cook! He provided heaps of info on things to do in and around Naples, and the hostel itself was cool to hang out in. Great atmosphere. I ended up extending and staying a week. The rooms are typical hostel rooms; a cleaner comes in regularly. Can't wait to return.

Giovanni is one of the nicest, open and humble person you'll ever meet. He made my stay at his home one of the greatest, he made sure you had places to see and arranges taxis and boat tours if needed! If you're lucky enough he might even make you pasta :) I was even sick for 2 days and he gave me medicine! There's aircons, kitchens and wifi, plus you're close to the metro and the archaeological museum!

this hostel is an absolute must! Napoli may seem scary at first, but Giovanni will make you feel right at home and like part of the family. there's a smashing atmosphere, and Giovanni is more than happy to help with a plethora of quality local information! there's A/C in the rooms, a kitchen, and Gio sometimes cooks dinner for everyone because he is awesome. again, I absolutely recommend it! This is the true hostel spirit!

Giovanni is a lovely host; as soon as we arrived he started explaining about Napoli and gave us tips on where to visit; he also cooked lunch for us. Bedroom is value for money and well air-conditioned; there is also very nice terrace. Location is excellent; right in the old centre.

Good hostel to make visit. Giovanni is helpfull, as a father (he made pastas for everybody few times !), he explains fully the history of the city. I advice to complete them by a guide book to have infos about around the city. Terace is pleasant and atmosphere very friendly. But be carefull, you can't make any noise on it, spirituous are forbiden and the hostel don't want to give informations about the nightlife. So, the perfect hostel to wake up early and visit, but not to party.

Give informations about nightlife !

Grest hostel - would definitely stay here again!

Giovanni was the most helpful host of all time. He's so knowledgeable about the city and you can tell he really loves it. On arrival, he gives you a huge overview of Napoli and all the surrounding areas and things to do; a full eight day itinerary, basically. If you're lucky, he'll cook up some pasta for you too. Wonderful host, wonderful hostel. Will be coming back for sure!

I would say this is probably the best hostel experience that I have ever had. The environment was what made it so amazing. The hostel is actually Giovanni's flat, which made it feel incredibly homie. Giovanni was amazing - he is incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about Naples. On arriving, he sat us down and spent an hour and a half mapping out activities for us and giving us suggestions. And after a month of traveling, this was the hostel where we met the coolest people!

I had arrived in Naples without any plans and thinking about google for anything I might wanna visit. But as soon as I arrived at Giovanni's I was surprised by how he cares about his hostel. From the first moment, he helped me out showing where I could visit, which neighborhoods I should avoid, what were the nearest cities that were interesting, and, finally, all of that with a lot of italian humor! Gio, thank you for the lovely stay. Your pasta and advices were incredible.Hugs from Brazil! Edu

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »