Giramondo Hostel Reviews

Rua Girassol, 471, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The best hostel on Rua Giromondo! Vila Madelena was more enjoyable because this hostel is strategically placed and also very close to most restaurants. The host was also excellent with people

Like all accommodation for the World Cup. They put their prices up. They had wonderful staff and were very attentive to any needs that you had. If you talked with the staff concerns were addressed as quickly as possible.

Lovely place to stay in a brilliant location. Made some amazing friends here during my stay.

I've had my fair share of hostels, and most were satisfactory for the purpose of my stay. But what I've found in Hostel Giramond is way beyond satisfactory. From the amazing homelike spanish feal ambiance to the fun yet courtely manner of the staff, Hostel Giramond made me feel trully on holidays. Though it's located in one of Sao Paulo's busiest neighborhoods, while at the hostel, I felt as if the city was 100 miles away. I am most definitely coming back.

Staff very friendly and wanted to help.New hostel very clean dorms and bathrooms.Very well situated. However door to dorms open directly onto open air entrance corridor. Staff and their friends talked very loud in corridor till 3.30 so didnt sleep much. Breakfast area far too small for size of hostel, breafast was piece of toast, so not great value for money.But they are trying hard so maybe will improve. Very nicely decorated and comfy beds.

Hello. We'd like to begin this reply featuring with the enormous importance of your comment, once that you have been one of our firts guests during the openning time of our hostel. As mentioned, we were very young then, testing our competences and efforts. The silece issue, for example, is onde we have to explain very often, once that in a very lifelike enviroment. The breakfeast is another thing, not included in the daily rate, but a minor treat offered by us. The dinning area is not large, but counts with a kitchen and an outdoor (covered) area, with a large dinning table that easily comports up to 10 people. Once again, we thank you for the comment and hope to see you soon, to tell us if your complaints were solved, we've been working a lot to do so.

Very good hostel, brand new, everything in order. It was a great stay!

• 25th Aug 2012

Thanks a lot. We hope to see you here in your next trip to SP.