Superb 527 Total Reviews
Superb 527 Total Reviews
Giramundo Hostel Located at Ramon Muntaner 55, , Ibiza.
Spain
Ibiza Baleares 07800 Ramon Muntaner 55
100% 527
38.9051366 1.4272032
    Rooms available

20th Apr 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Great vibe there and the staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hostel is situated perfectly being in close proximity to Ses Figueretes beach. From the hostel you can also take pleasant walks to both Ibiza Town and Playa Den Bossa within roughly 15/25 minutes respectively. I would definitely return here in the future !!

20th Apr 2016

Very accommodating and great atmosphere. I met so many awesome people and was having fun so I missed my flight and canceled my hostel in Barcelona to stay two more nights!

15th Apr 2016

I loved this hostel! I paid for a private room (which wasn't that expensive at all) so I'm not sure how the dorms are, but the rest of the place was so cute! Or cool, if you're too masculine to be into cute things. It was just very colorful and airy, a very beach-y feel. And the beach is right there, so close. To the east of the hostel is also a cliff that was good for hiking. Breakfast was nice because they made the coffee to order, and you can eat outside. Loved it!