Giramundo Hostel Reviews

Ramon Muntaner 55, Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain

Very nicely designed hostel. Great Staff and easy place to meet people especially at the evening meal. The lockers could be more secure.

Warm, quirky and fun-loving staff, attracts a bunch of interesting travelers, awesome barista prepped and much needed coffee in the morning (+ croissant) after all the crazy partying, quiet at night time as it is at a nice distance from the nightclubs so you can catch up on sleep if needed, and the chef there is a culinary genius too!

My first time staying in a hostel and I was impressed! Free wifi, free breakfast from 9-11am. You usually make it home around that time so it's a perfect snack after a long night out. The staff was super helpful and met amazing people. Very close to the beach and walking distance from Pacha, Ushuaia Space Sankeys if you wanted to. Lots of cheap food options nearby like kebaps and paellas. Atmosphere was fun. Definitely recommend, take me back to Ibiza already!

• 2nd Oct 2013

The staff was very helpful. Good location.

I like Giramundo Hostel (Eivissa, Ibiza) for its chill-out atmosphere and very friendly, responsive and helpful staff. Thank you, guys!!! Hostel is situated near the sea and at the same time close to the main bus station and the city center and is equipped with all necessary facilities. So Giramundo Hostel is the ideal place to stay!

i was planning to stay 3 night and end staying for a week. Great atmosphere and great staff !!!

The staff was very helpful. The room had a plug by every bed. It's a charming hostel. 1 block from the sea. My only challenge was not many people spoke English so it was hard to socialize..

Great hostel! Friendly staff, creative decorations, lively atmosphere. Great kitchen, Close enough to walk to main beaches, cheap taxi ride to clubs :)

Great place! Staff very friendly and helpful.

• 21st Sep 2013
  • South Africa

Very friendly and relaxing hostel! Thank you for the pleasant

Ok so first of all the staff were ok but attitude could be improved a lot no one told us how breakfast worked so when we went down to get some the staff were rude and patronizing not all just a few also my bottom bunk in room Mexico was broken I had to move my mattress onto the floor and sleep there the shower was a mess, dirty and you had to hold the shower head up yourself, the windows didn't close properly leaving our belongings unprotected, overall our stay was ok but I wouldn't stay again.

I love the atmosphere of the downstairs lobby where everyone can drink and get to know each other before they start going out.

• 15th Sep 2013

I loved this place, you feel at home!

staff were great, and there was a friendly vibe in the hostel.

Atmosphere was excelent. I found there really nice and friendly people. A little bit expensive for a hostel but I really enjoyed so much.

Nice hostel. I had wonderful stay.

Security was ok; Location is very very nice at the city center; Rocío one of the girls of the staff was the best! Pretty kind with the guests; Atmosphere was amazing, I could meet a lot of new people. The bad part was the cleanliness: bathrooms always dirty and wet, broken showers, and clogged drains. Poor breakfast, just a croissant with a lot of sugar, coffee and orange juice. Expensive for what they offer, however are the only ones in the center of the island.

Very nice staff and atmosphere. Ibiza doesn't have lots of hostels and the prices for hotels are way too expensive for those travelling alone. Great location. Only one bathroom for lots of people on the same floor - the one and only problem

• 9th Sep 2013

The non-draining showers were disgusting and turned an otherwise great stay into a bit of a disappointment.

A little expensive as far as hostels go, but probably the cheapest place on the island. It has a good location and friendly people. Bathroom could do with some better drainage though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4