Giramundo Hostel Reviews

Ramon Muntaner 55, Ibiza, Spain

Lovely hostel with a great vibe. The whole 'different country name/feel different room' is a great idea! The staff is really nice but I do feel its expensive for a hostel as I stayed the next two days in a hotel with a room to myself and it cost less! Definitely recommended though!

hostel is far from the famous Club and beach. So, I had to take a bus and taxi when I go to the club and beach. And bed in the bedroom is too old to use. but staffs are very kind.

As u know, There is no choice. cuz It's the only hostel in Ibiza!! If u are going to Ibiza with friends, apartment is better choice. anyway are u alone in Ibiza there's no choice... book this hostel and enjoy...!! plz don't expect the normal hostel as usual... It's IBIZA!!

Great place to meet other people. Helpful staff, run by a really friendly argentinian guy. If i go back, will stay there again.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I will never book with this company again. I had a reservation to stay either a group of people mad I sent an email to confirm my reservation. The reservation that I had made months prior is not what they confirmed. I went back and forth with emails to find out that they send their guest miss-leading confirmations and then tried to get me to still come to the hostel with my group splitting up. Then I tried to call because the emails were very frustrating and not make any sense or answering my ?'

• 20th Sep 2014

Awesome place to stay ! Wonderful location , really nicely done up rooms. I was living in the Jamaica room

• 20th Sep 2014
  • India

Two of us stayed at Giramundo in a private room which was great, had clean linens, towels, and locked door. Overall atmosphere is very young, mostly partying visitors so the lounge area is great to meet and talk with people. One bathroom on every floor (3 floors total) and kitchen facilities open until nighttime. Only complaints were that the shower water is rarely hot and even if it is warm it does not stay so for very long, also that the Internet is very weak thruout the building

• 13th Sep 2014

it was really close to the beach. i hope the steffs were more nice though

Really nice hostel, just steps from the beach, clean, nice kitchen, charming staff, beautiful sesh.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Chile

Very basic hostel. Location is great, but that's about all it had going for it. Bathrooms were dirty and run down, my room opened onto a patio (a plus I guess) but opening the window compromised any security of the room which Sucks considering no air con. Good for somewhere to sleep and base yourself for partying (ushuaia and space are €12 ish cab fare)

The location was good. There is no wifi at my dorm so I had to go downstair to get wifi. The room was extremely hot! The shower didn't have enough pressure. and only a little bit of hot water.

Very nice place but the rooms don't have airconditioning what makes it impossible in the sumer. Besisdes it I recommend it.

Giramundo is the kind of hostel that you want to go to for the atmopshere. Ibiza is a social place but in a way individualistic: it attracts some egos. In this place you can either choose to group up with, or just chill alone the comfy pillows. Hence, a chill-out vibe with Natiruts playing and the host behind the counter being absent every now and then. I love the fact it was about 10 minute walk to town. The showers are dissapointing: too few and hardly no water. But the towels are free

• 21st Aug 2014

Loved this hostel during our stay in Ibiza! The staff were all so friendly and kept the place very clean!

• 30th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed this hostel! It's located in Ibiza's old town (a quieter area), literally steps away from the ocean. It's still close enough to the clubs to make for a cheap taxi ride (Ushuaia is 2 miles away). The common area was perfect for meeting people to go to the clubs with, too! One downside to Ibiza that I think people don't realize: the island is NOT small. This hostel is 4.5 miles away from the airport and 10 miles away from St Antoni. Expect to spend money on taxis!

The staff was truly great and very helpful! They really made me feel welcomed there! Breakfast included a crossant, juice and coffee. The bathrooms were kept clean at all times. The hostel is very close to Playa Figueretas. They didn't have AC, but my room had a balcony and we had an amazing breeze coming through all night. I was there by myself and I fell safe! I would definitely stay there again!

No a/c in a hot island. All rooms are hot as can be. Wifi doesn't always work. Me specially if you're two floors up.

The staff here was awesome! They made us feel right at home as soon as we arrived. There was a great patio area off of the kitchen with tables - nice area for socializing and meeting new people. There was free breakfast of croissants and orange juice and coffee. The staff was super helpful with club suggestions and we were able to buy our tickets right at reception. The rooms were a bit expensive, but definitely the cheapest option for Ibiza. It was also only a short walk to the beach.

Awesome place to stay- just a lot of fun. The staff is amazing. I will definitely come back to this hostel

Great location,friendly staff,clean bathrooms,needs more power outlets. Great downstairs area to have drinks before heading out. Will stay here again.