Giramundo Hostel Reviews

Ramon Muntaner 55, Ibiza, Spain

great outdoor seating area, staff were helpful with calling cabs and making food suggestions. close to the beach, but not necessarily the main beach. discounts for bars and the boat cruise which was great, so make sure you ask about what there offering when your there!

They could do some pubcraw. I sugest fruits in the breakfast and eletronic keys. I also think is important in this kind of city some one that controls if everybody entering in the hostel during the night is really from there, I have the unpleasant surprise of waking up if on extra guy in room who I don't even know if was one hostal's ospite.

This was my first time staying at a hostel and let me tell you I will remember it forever. I stayed at Giramundo for two weeks and stayed in two different rooms, they both were amazing, the staff were awesome and very helpful, they kept the kitchen and surrounding areas very clean and it was always a positive atmosphere. I made so many friends staying here which made it hard to leave, I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who has a carefree attitude and wants to have fun!

• 5th May 2015

Friendly staff, good location. A good place to meet people and the hostel is clean. You can get private apartments with pools for a similar price to what I paid for single room but I didn't mind paying extra so that I could stay in hostel and meet other travellers. Single room was clean, bed was comfy,shower was hot. would recommend it :-)