Giramundo Hostel Reviews

Ramon Muntaner 55, Ibiza, Spain

Two of us stayed at Giramundo in a private room which was great, had clean linens, towels, and locked door. Overall atmosphere is very young, mostly partying visitors so the lounge area is great to meet and talk with people. One bathroom on every floor (3 floors total) and kitchen facilities open until nighttime. Only complaints were that the shower water is rarely hot and even if it is warm it does not stay so for very long, also that the Internet is very weak thruout the building

• 13th Sep 2014

it was really close to the beach. i hope the steffs were more nice though

Very basic hostel. Location is great, but that's about all it had going for it. Bathrooms were dirty and run down, my room opened onto a patio (a plus I guess) but opening the window compromised any security of the room which Sucks considering no air con. Good for somewhere to sleep and base yourself for partying (ushuaia and space are €12 ish cab fare)

The location was good. There is no wifi at my dorm so I had to go downstair to get wifi. The room was extremely hot! The shower didn't have enough pressure. and only a little bit of hot water.

Very nice place but the rooms don't have airconditioning what makes it impossible in the sumer. Besisdes it I recommend it.

Giramundo is the kind of hostel that you want to go to for the atmopshere. Ibiza is a social place but in a way individualistic: it attracts some egos. In this place you can either choose to group up with, or just chill alone the comfy pillows. Hence, a chill-out vibe with Natiruts playing and the host behind the counter being absent every now and then. I love the fact it was about 10 minute walk to town. The showers are dissapointing: too few and hardly no water. But the towels are free

• 21st Aug 2014

Loved this hostel during our stay in Ibiza! The staff were all so friendly and kept the place very clean!

• 30th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed this hostel! It's located in Ibiza's old town (a quieter area), literally steps away from the ocean. It's still close enough to the clubs to make for a cheap taxi ride (Ushuaia is 2 miles away). The common area was perfect for meeting people to go to the clubs with, too! One downside to Ibiza that I think people don't realize: the island is NOT small. This hostel is 4.5 miles away from the airport and 10 miles away from St Antoni. Expect to spend money on taxis!

The staff was truly great and very helpful! They really made me feel welcomed there! Breakfast included a crossant, juice and coffee. The bathrooms were kept clean at all times. The hostel is very close to Playa Figueretas. They didn't have AC, but my room had a balcony and we had an amazing breeze coming through all night. I was there by myself and I fell safe! I would definitely stay there again!

No a/c in a hot island. All rooms are hot as can be. Wifi doesn't always work. Me specially if you're two floors up.

The staff here was awesome! They made us feel right at home as soon as we arrived. There was a great patio area off of the kitchen with tables - nice area for socializing and meeting new people. There was free breakfast of croissants and orange juice and coffee. The staff was super helpful with club suggestions and we were able to buy our tickets right at reception. The rooms were a bit expensive, but definitely the cheapest option for Ibiza. It was also only a short walk to the beach.

Awesome place to stay- just a lot of fun. The staff is amazing. I will definitely come back to this hostel

Great location,friendly staff,clean bathrooms,needs more power outlets. Great downstairs area to have drinks before heading out. Will stay here again.

I love this hostel! Great atmosphere, very friendly staff, great location (u can see the beach!!!) only a short cab fare to clubs. One problem is there's only one shower for the whole floor (so take your own mirror girls) and the last few days was only cold water but even wth this I will definitely stay here again next time I come.

Pros: GREAT laid back atmosphere and right next to the beach!! Staff are friendly! Cons: We wanted to store three small bags at the hostel for a few hours before our flight in the afternoon. Although all of our small bags fit into one locker they charged us 3 euros per bag (9eur in total) which we thought was over priced. Also, Wifi connection is poor, shower only seemed to have cold water for the three days, Breakfast consists of a croissant. For 33eur/night, we expected a little bit better.

Great hostel, right by the beach, lovely room, super friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay very much :-)

I loved staying here - super easy to meet people here and GREAT party vibe. However....facilities aren't the greatest, wifi is spotty, but hey, it's the only dorm style hostel I could find in Ibiza. You can also buy tickets to all of the club events at the front desk, which is a big plus. Location wise, it's a bit far from everything, but not horribly so. Overall, I'd still highly recommend staying here just because of all of the awesome people you'll meet!

Staff was very friendly and helpful with answering all of my question. I think it would be nice if they had a map to hand out (maybe I missed it?) for things to do or eat in the neighborhood because I'm sure I'm not the only one that had questions about the buses, places to eat, etc.

I really recomand this Hostel its one of the best i ever stayed ! The staff is really friendly and helpful. Very good atmosphere clean rooms and nice decorated, and the location is perfect beetween ibiza center and the beach.

Giramundo Hostel is a good choice for people who are in Ibiza to go partying. The hostel's setup allows you to easily mingle with others there for the same reason as you. Great way to meet people and enjoy holiday together!

« first « Prev 1 2 3