Giramundo Hostel Reviews

Ramon Muntaner 55, Ibiza, Spain

No a/c in a hot island. All rooms are hot as can be. Wifi doesn't always work. Me specially if you're two floors up.

• 18th Jul 2014

Great location,friendly staff,clean bathrooms,needs more power outlets. Great downstairs area to have drinks before heading out. Will stay here again.

I love this hostel! Great atmosphere, very friendly staff, great location (u can see the beach!!!) only a short cab fare to clubs. One problem is there's only one shower for the whole floor (so take your own mirror girls) and the last few days was only cold water but even wth this I will definitely stay here again next time I come.

Pros: GREAT laid back atmosphere and right next to the beach!! Staff are friendly! Cons: We wanted to store three small bags at the hostel for a few hours before our flight in the afternoon. Although all of our small bags fit into one locker they charged us 3 euros per bag (9eur in total) which we thought was over priced. Also, Wifi connection is poor, shower only seemed to have cold water for the three days, Breakfast consists of a croissant. For 33eur/night, we expected a little bit better.

Great hostel, right by the beach, lovely room, super friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay very much :-)

I loved staying here - super easy to meet people here and GREAT party vibe. However....facilities aren't the greatest, wifi is spotty, but hey, it's the only dorm style hostel I could find in Ibiza. You can also buy tickets to all of the club events at the front desk, which is a big plus. Location wise, it's a bit far from everything, but not horribly so. Overall, I'd still highly recommend staying here just because of all of the awesome people you'll meet!

Staff was very friendly and helpful with answering all of my question. I think it would be nice if they had a map to hand out (maybe I missed it?) for things to do or eat in the neighborhood because I'm sure I'm not the only one that had questions about the buses, places to eat, etc.

I really recomand this Hostel its one of the best i ever stayed ! The staff is really friendly and helpful. Very good atmosphere clean rooms and nice decorated, and the location is perfect beetween ibiza center and the beach.

Giramundo Hostel is a good choice for people who are in Ibiza to go partying. The hostel's setup allows you to easily mingle with others there for the same reason as you. Great way to meet people and enjoy holiday together!

Great hostel with an amazing location! Located a 90 second walk to the water. Restaurants, supermarkets, etc. all within a 2 - 5 minute walk. Staff was great. Only concern is the fact that there is only one shower per floor (two toilets per floor with one extra next to reception) and no air conditioning, which will make it very hot in summer. I didn't have an issue with WiFi...after getting the right code (the code on the wall is incorrect). I will stay again (September as a matter of fact).

I enjoyed staying in this

The staff did the bare minimum to answer your questions. It's certainly not a "we go out of our way to help the customer" place. The location was fantastic. Close to beach, super market, and a few cheap restaurants. I am glad we only stayed for 3 nights. Not a place for a long stay.

Terrible is the only word that comes to mind. There is no ventilation throughout the building and it's so hot and humid. As soon as I would get out of the shower I would be pouring sweat right away. There is NO air condition. The bathroom is like a 2x2 room with a accordion style door.

From Easy Nerja Hostel, thanks for that wonderful hostel. Thanks Esteban and Marcos. Great place, perfect location. Nice atmosphere.

Great atmosphere to meet other travelers and the staff is very helpful! They had great recommendations and we were so glad we asked where to party since we ended up at the perfect clubs thanks to their descriptions!! Downside: the rooms were very basic and the bathroom wasn't very clean, but the friendly staff makes up for it!

I love this hostel!i have stayed here on 3 separate occasions and have always had a great time. The staff are extremely friendly they make you feel part of the family. The rooms are really nice and l the people I have met there have been really fun. 10/10!

The breakfast in the morning with coffee and croissants was lovely. My only complaint is the heat. I understand Ibiza is warm in the summer but a little ceiling fan simply wasn't getting the job done of cooling down the room. It was very uncomfortable to sleep in at night.

• 12th Jun 2014

Every one, very nice, very helpfull with information, Tosdos los muchacos y muchachas te hacen sentir parte de su familia, I love them all.

• 10th Jun 2014

After travelling most of Europe for a month this hostel was the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. If you don't speak fluent Spanish - do not bother going here because the staff will barely talk to you and hardly pay you any respect. "Breakfast" is a croissant. Wifi was also non-existent while I was there. Further, after having trouble sorting my room and bed situation I think I was overcharged but cannot speak Spanish nor understand them. Truthfully, I feel scammed after staying there.

HI. You have booked a triple room and show up on the day your booking began alone claiming a cancellation that couldn´t show on your sent emails. We tried to book your room for the second night and changed you to a shared room. You paid less than you should have paid so you should´nt feel scammed in any way. as regards wifi the problem was with the company after a wind storm in the island some days before and there is not much we could do about it at that time.

Amazing place to stay in Ibiza. Staff is super friendly and the place has a great atmosphere. Really enjoyed our stay there

« first « Prev 1 2 3