Giramundo Hostel Reviews

Ramon Muntaner 55, Ibiza, Spain

Lovely hostel with a great vibe. The whole 'different country name/feel different room' is a great idea! The staff is really nice but I do feel its expensive for a hostel as I stayed the next two days in a hotel with a room to myself and it cost less! Definitely recommended though!

hostel is far from the famous Club and beach. So, I had to take a bus and taxi when I go to the club and beach. And bed in the bedroom is too old to use. but staffs are very kind.

As u know, There is no choice. cuz It's the only hostel in Ibiza!! If u are going to Ibiza with friends, apartment is better choice. anyway are u alone in Ibiza there's no choice... book this hostel and enjoy...!! plz don't expect the normal hostel as usual... It's IBIZA!!

Great place to meet other people. Helpful staff, run by a really friendly argentinian guy. If i go back, will stay there again.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I will never book with this company again. I had a reservation to stay either a group of people mad I sent an email to confirm my reservation. The reservation that I had made months prior is not what they confirmed. I went back and forth with emails to find out that they send their guest miss-leading confirmations and then tried to get me to still come to the hostel with my group splitting up. Then I tried to call because the emails were very frustrating and not make any sense or answering my ?'

• 20th Sep 2014

Awesome place to stay ! Wonderful location , really nicely done up rooms. I was living in the Jamaica room

• 20th Sep 2014
  • India

Two of us stayed at Giramundo in a private room which was great, had clean linens, towels, and locked door. Overall atmosphere is very young, mostly partying visitors so the lounge area is great to meet and talk with people. One bathroom on every floor (3 floors total) and kitchen facilities open until nighttime. Only complaints were that the shower water is rarely hot and even if it is warm it does not stay so for very long, also that the Internet is very weak thruout the building

• 13th Sep 2014

it was really close to the beach. i hope the steffs were more nice though

Really nice hostel, just steps from the beach, clean, nice kitchen, charming staff, beautiful sesh.

• 3rd Sep 2014