8.2
Fabulous 705 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 705 Total Reviews
Giramundo Hostel Located at Ramon Muntaner 55, , Ibiza.
Spain
Ibiza Baleares 07800 Ramon Muntaner 55
82% 705
38.9051366 1.4272032
    Rooms available

23rd Sep 2016

Didn't like the fact that reception is not open 24hrs. Our flight was in the middle of the night so no one was there to check us out and that meant we couldn't get out deposit back either.

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Great social hostel with a wonderfully friendly staff. I felt right at home and met other solo travelers like myself at this hostel. Will be coming back to this hostel when I return to Ibiza!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

Loved this hostel!!!! Very friendly people, staff were very helpful and polite. Never used the kitchen but all the facilities were clean and well taken care of. Great area - about 500m to the beach and various restaurants, grocery next door, cafe/bakery 5 minute walk away. Very close to Ibiza town as well for shopping and other restaurants and bars. 10€ taxi to most of the big clubs and you can buy tickets at the hostel. Would highly suggest staying here :D I was very happy!

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff helped us with everything. We were able to get all of our tickets there as well as directions to where we wanted to go. I will be visiting this place in the near future. Thank you Esteban and Giramundo for the great adventure in Ibiza.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Great location, facilities, atmosphere and staff. Highly recommend

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

Really friendly staff, great location, loved the coffee and croissant in the morning in the sun. Very helpful staff excellent at helping me setup a day trip. Cheers

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
7th Sep 2016

Loved it so much at Giramundo, such a great vibe! The other guests were great and made my trip, my room was nice, there wasn't really anything I could complain about. Great for travellers!

• adriannanna
  • Poland, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

I stayed for a week and I loved it so much. Very social atmosphere, great location, staff are friendly and helpful. It's a fun place to be and I will come back! ❤️❤️

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016
4.3

As far as hostels go, Giramundo is among the worst I've visited. Their asking price is HIGHER than B&Bs and Hotels ! But there are no redeeming qualities to it. Awful little room with a bunk bed, when there is plenty space for 2 single beds. No Air Con for the price you pay AND an old malfunctioning fan that does nothing to cool you down at night. TERRIBLE tiny breakfast you may as well skip. 1st hostel I know to CHARGE for storing your belongings after your checkout. Avoid this place!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
6.0

Expected a better atmosphere but common area was dead most nights. The breakfast included was 1 crossaint (hardly worth waking up for). Good kitchen facilities and can bring own drinks in the common area. Rooms clean but no air con in any area of the hostel which makes it unbearable. Rooms very hot with ceiling fan not even reaching a high speed. Walking distance to port area but not in top nightlife area. Not bad but not worth the $, worth paying a little more elsewhere for comfort