Giramundo Hostel Reviews

Ramon Muntaner 55, Ibiza, Spain

Loved the place, only thing was the sink in the bathroom would stray all over you if you turned it on to fast. Other than that we love it.

• 24th Jun 2015

the guy in the staff was rude. too loud after 12am.

"Breakfast included" is only one croissant and one coffee. One per person, per day. It has a good location, couple of minutes to walk to the beach. Not far from the old city, castle, and a couple museums. To club Priviliedge it was 15 euros for a taxi. It is very loud everywhere in the hostel. Which was somewhat expected, but I found it excessive. People up at all hours -- yelling, banging, loud music, and seemingly construction at 7:15.

We enjoyed our stay here as the location and facilities were very nice. It was especially great to have free breakfast available to us and good wifi in the rooms. The only thing I would change is that they kind of close down the seating area where people meet and drink relatively early, but people don't really go out until later.

One of my favorite hostels! Staff were amazing, helping with tickets to events and just really nice. it was a chilled out place to sit and hang out during the day but got crazy at night time. Became my Ibiza home for 4 nights. Cheap for being in Ibiza, and location was good right in Ibiza town. Ill be back for sure!

Very clean, the staff was so friendly, good location, breakfast included. I definitely recommend this hostel!

Great location, great staff!

It was a great time a Giramundo Hostel! Loved the chill atmosphere and it was very easy to meet some great people. Location is very close to the beach and the staff was very helpful. Thanks for a great stay!

• 1st Jun 2015

Only hostel in Ibiza, great to know people from all over the world. Great atmosphere to do pre drinking before going to parties. Watch out your stuffs, the rooms are always open, but there are lockers to keep your things safe.

I liked everything about this hostel. It is cozy, clean, in a very good location, lovely stuff, even a breakfast is included. I would come there again. Very comfy beds. Good value for money.

The thematic of the rooms and decoration is awesome

great outdoor seating area, staff were helpful with calling cabs and making food suggestions. close to the beach, but not necessarily the main beach. discounts for bars and the boat cruise which was great, so make sure you ask about what there offering when your there!

Great hostel, the different country themed rooms were cool. Has a patio where most people will drink at at night and then go out. Right next to a market as well. Good for solo travellers.

Breakfast it's only one croissant per person. The Bathroom always have water on the whole floor. The people on the staff isn't flexible, and don't help to solve some situations between the hostage and the hostel.

There aren't too many hostels in ibiza. This is a great one to meet people. Can't complain about the free croissant juice and coffee every morning. The staff will sell club tickets to you the night at a discount. It's nice to have a patio outside each bedroom and a common area on the floors and downstairs to mingle and prepared. Only complaint was thin walls and dirty showers but it's ibiza here. Also the clubs and other beach is far so you will have to catch a cab or walk. Would stay here again

They could do some pubcraw. I sugest fruits in the breakfast and eletronic keys. I also think is important in this kind of city some one that controls if everybody entering in the hostel during the night is really from there, I have the unpleasant surprise of waking up if on extra guy in room who I don't even know if was one hostal's ospite.

This was my first time staying at a hostel and let me tell you I will remember it forever. I stayed at Giramundo for two weeks and stayed in two different rooms, they both were amazing, the staff were awesome and very helpful, they kept the kitchen and surrounding areas very clean and it was always a positive atmosphere. I made so many friends staying here which made it hard to leave, I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who has a carefree attitude and wants to have fun!

• 5th May 2015

Friendly staff, good location. A good place to meet people and the hostel is clean. You can get private apartments with pools for a similar price to what I paid for single room but I didn't mind paying extra so that I could stay in hostel and meet other travellers. Single room was clean, bed was comfy,shower was hot. would recommend it :-)