Fabulous 643 Total Reviews
Fabulous 643 Total Reviews
Giramundo Hostel Located at Ramon Muntaner 55, , Ibiza.
Spain
Ibiza Baleares 07800 Ramon Muntaner 55
83% 643
38.9051366 1.4272032
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016
7.4

It's a pretty chilled out place. For a peak season it was the cheapest option and not far from the beach. It is far from all the clubs though. They have lockers but not exactly secure. Staff is helpful specially the main check in guy. It's too hot. No proper Ac or fans. Just table fans in a room of 5. If u are on a budget this place is fine for u..

18th Jul 2016
7.7

As there are not many options in Ibiza and hostels are pretty full because of that, this hostel is just ok, No AC is the biggest downside as it was really hot when I was there, they only have 2 bathrooms on each floor and always busy. Common area is very small.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Jul 2016
7.4

Overall great stay! Staff is super friendly and the rooms are nice with little terraces for each. Bathrooms got a bit messy, but to be expected in a hostel.... In Ibiza.... Would definitely stay again just for the atmosphere!

• USA, Female, 31-40
10th Jul 2016

The staff and location are great! Couldn't ask for better for the price. My keys were snatched from the little table by the door and I don't know who did it but they ended up finding them so it wasn't a big deal just made me more cautious about my stuff. I also never received the refund for my keys. I forgot and they didn't bring it up at checkout. I met lots of cool people to party with and didn't sleep much. Ibiza is a hard place for that. The luggage storage was great tho!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016
7.7

I'm just not sure how often the showers were cleaned. My feet were full of fungus and warts after my stay. Other than that I had a great time!!

• georgeahern
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

Good vibes and nice staff that were very helpful. The rooms are all a good size with big lockers.

21st Jun 2016
6.0

In Ibiza don't exist many other hostels i so i think they don't do so much effort to improve the place. The room that i stayed had a huge mold on the wall that look like that exist for a long time, and the toilets are very old and bad showers. The reception wasnt very welcome and always we need to wait a long time to get some information and they are not very proative. Only employee that was very friendly and proative was the argentinian guy that stays overnight he was super nice and helful.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

Great place to stay and meet people. Everybody super friendly and helpful. Good location too!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2016
6.3

The hostel is very nice and is well located if you want to go the beach. Now if you are looking for party, it is far away from cool beaches. The staff is not very helpful or welcoming, except for the guy who serves coffee at breakfast. Though everyone in my room had a key, the door was never locked and one night I woke up and found the door wide open. Another night some guys broke into our room when we were sleeping.. I recognized them and I knew thay were staying at the hostel too.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2016
2.0

Hi, I felt hugely unsafe being at this hostel. There was an old man sleeping in the room. The staff were very rude and I felt very unsafe and scared to stay there so I left. I actually slept on the beach that night because I didn't want to sleep there. They charged me £95 on my card without consent.. Very upset and very annoyed at the experience.