Giramundo Hostel Reviews

Ramon Muntaner 55, Ibiza, Spain

Lovely hostel with a great vibe. The whole 'different country name/feel different room' is a great idea! The staff is really nice but I do feel its expensive for a hostel as I stayed the next two days in a hotel with a room to myself and it cost less! Definitely recommended though!

hostel is far from the famous Club and beach. So, I had to take a bus and taxi when I go to the club and beach. And bed in the bedroom is too old to use. but staffs are very kind.

As u know, There is no choice. cuz It's the only hostel in Ibiza!! If u are going to Ibiza with friends, apartment is better choice. anyway are u alone in Ibiza there's no choice... book this hostel and enjoy...!! plz don't expect the normal hostel as usual... It's IBIZA!!