6.8
Good 296 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 296 Total Reviews
Girassol Hostel Located at Rua Purpurina 199 F, Vila Madalena., , Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo Sao Paulo 05435030 Rua Purpurina 199 F, Vila Madalena.
68% 296
-23.5533854 -46.6901779
    Rooms available

• Chile, Male, 18-24
11th Nov 2016

it's amazing

• USA, Female, 31-40
14th Oct 2016

Girassol Hostel was a great value in a great location. The staff were very helpful (though I found it useful to speak Spanish... not sure how easy it would have been if I only spoke English.) They let me store my things for a whole day after I checked out... and they also did my laundry for me for a very reasonable price. I took off a point for the toaster being broken given that the only breakfast offering was... toast. But there's a grocery store across the street. And 24/7 hot coffee on tap.