Glacier House

Fabulous 24 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 24 Total Reviews

18th May 2017

Very homey hostel, staff was super friendly and welcoming! they provide tents for tent guests if you don't have your own!

• USA, Female, 31-40
19th Mar 2017

My brief stay at Glacier house was pleasant and I wished that I could have spent more time at the house. The host, Alex, was polite and friendly. I was impressed in how he got up at 3am when he heard me come through the back door after aurora watching. I also was placed in the bunk room by myself which was great though I think I slept uneasy because I knew the backdoor was not locked and there wasn't a way for me to lock the door to the bunk room. I will most likely stay here again.