Superb 19 Total Reviews
Superb 19 Total Reviews
Glacier House Located at 535 Glacier Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska, Fairbanks.
USA
Fairbanks Alaska 99701 535 Glacier Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska
100% 19
64.8436046 -147.6714710
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
17th Jan 2017

I love this place. The manager named Alex is a great person!! And it is a cozy and quiet place to stay in. It is just 20 mins walk to get to the downtown. I would prefer staying in thid hostel where I can walk a little bit so I can have a nice walk looking at the real face of Fairbanks like the houses, beautiful small villages and also their own lifestyles. If I ever visit again, I definitely come back here. Thank you, Alex again for your help and attention to I may need some help. Lovely place!