Glebe Point YHA Reviews

262-264 Glebe Point Rd, Glebe, Sydney, Australia

Sick outside my room on a morning. Showers very unclean and smelly.

• 23rd Feb 2015

I was very impressed with this 'old school' hostel. The staff were amazing, Glebe is a beautiful area with some great bars and restaraunts. The dorms were hot but the it was a very hot time I went so this is understandable. The hostel has such a different mix of people and I made some great friends, we had such a good time but most importantly I also got a good sleep every night. For the money I paid I am very happy with this place and will definitely be going back.

• 6th Jan 2015

Hello, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Glebe YHA. We try our best to provide all the necessary facilities to enable a great stay. A good night sleep is a valuable accet to have! We love our 'old school' hostel and I am glad you did too. Craig Tester - Manager