Glebe Point YHA Reviews

262-264 Glebe Point Rd, Glebe, Sydney, Australia

Located at the quiet end of Glebe Point Rd, which has everything; chrmists, convenient stores, restaurants, book shops, etc. The hostel is clean and well looked after. Kitchen is organised and has everything. Bus stop is right out the front door, about 15 minutes to city centre by bus. Parking is reasonably easy. Staff is helpful and friendly. I always go to Glebe YHA whenever I'm in Sydney.

• 9th Apr 2015

Great location and very helpful staff. Our only issue was that the 'parking' listed as a facility of the hostel on hostelworld.com is in fact just street parking that can be found at multiple hostels around Sydney. This needs to be updated to 'street parking' (or similar) as we assumed it meant parking onsite. Other than that, we had a comfortable couple of nights. Thanks.

Good location, friendly staff. Only issue was that 'parking' was listed as a facility of this hostel on hostelworld.com. This should be clarified to say 'street parking', because we took it to mean onsite parking which was part of the reason we booked here due to the fact that we were in the middle of a house move and our car was full of stuff. Other than that, it was a good stay.

Sick outside my room on a morning. Showers very unclean and smelly.

• 23rd Feb 2015

I was very impressed with this 'old school' hostel. The staff were amazing, Glebe is a beautiful area with some great bars and restaraunts. The dorms were hot but the it was a very hot time I went so this is understandable. The hostel has such a different mix of people and I made some great friends, we had such a good time but most importantly I also got a good sleep every night. For the money I paid I am very happy with this place and will definitely be going back.

• 6th Jan 2015

Hello, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Glebe YHA. We try our best to provide all the necessary facilities to enable a great stay. A good night sleep is a valuable accet to have! We love our 'old school' hostel and I am glad you did too. Craig Tester - Manager