Glebe Point YHA Reviews

262-264 Glebe Point Rd, Glebe, Sydney, Australia

A very nice, clean hostel. I loved the location in Glebe, near lots of great cafés, food, and book stores! Very helpful, friendly staff. Easy to get into the CBD by bus.

I enjoyed my stay a lot. It is a quite hostel with great facilities like a big lounge with many DVDs to chhose from as well as a clean kitchen with enough equipment. In the kitchen area is enough storage and very organized. The staff is nice and helpful. I like the area a lot due to many nice restaurants, cafes/ bars and small stores without being too busy. The bus stop is close by and you get to the city pretty quickly. They offer free WiFi which works very well in every area.

• 27th Apr 2015

One of the shower curtains was covered in mold apart from that great hostel to stay in a quiet neighborhood perfect if you don't like part hostels.

Located at the quiet end of Glebe Point Rd, which has everything; chrmists, convenient stores, restaurants, book shops, etc. The hostel is clean and well looked after. Kitchen is organised and has everything. Bus stop is right out the front door, about 15 minutes to city centre by bus. Parking is reasonably easy. Staff is helpful and friendly. I always go to Glebe YHA whenever I'm in Sydney.

• 9th Apr 2015

Great location and very helpful staff. Our only issue was that the 'parking' listed as a facility of the hostel on hostelworld.com is in fact just street parking that can be found at multiple hostels around Sydney. This needs to be updated to 'street parking' (or similar) as we assumed it meant parking onsite. Other than that, we had a comfortable couple of nights. Thanks.

Good location, friendly staff. Only issue was that 'parking' was listed as a facility of this hostel on hostelworld.com. This should be clarified to say 'street parking', because we took it to mean onsite parking which was part of the reason we booked here due to the fact that we were in the middle of a house move and our car was full of stuff. Other than that, it was a good stay.

Sick outside my room on a morning. Showers very unclean and smelly.

• 23rd Feb 2015