Glebe Village Backpackers Reviews

254-258 Glebe Point Road, Glebe 2037, Sydney, Australia

I think the 'good' rating sums up this hostel. Pretty solid place to stay, nothing outstanding. Nice outside area and the breakfast is good. It is a bit far out but that's not to bad. About half hour walk to city/world square. Pretty clean. Staff are nice friendly and helpful, if a little firm and short with you once it gets after 10pm. No stairs to my top bunk though. Which was a nice challenge each night when trying not to wake the dude in the bunk below. Not many toilets. A solid stay

Free breakfast, which is always nice. Could do with aircon instead of ceiling fans.

Only stayed 2 nights. I didn't spend my day at the hostel so I can't talk about the atmosphere but the place is comfortable to sleep, has easy access to buses to go to the city. The suburb where is located is cute.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Venezuela

Finally, I stayed 1 week in this hostel. It's a very good place, I recommend +++++

Good Hostel. Location is not the best. Takes a while to get into the city, but there is a bus right in front of the door.

i really enoyed my time at this hostel, The reception staff were always really friendly and helpful. There were a lot of long stayers at this hostel, but they were not cliquey at all, they all made me feel really welcome and were always very friendly! I only stayed a week and was sad to leave!! It's not the most clean place, but it makes up for it in atmosphere and location. Wednesday there is a free bbq, there was soo much food that i couldn't eat it all!!! great!

• 18th Aug 2014