Glen Eagles Reviews

12 Vereker Gardens,Ennis Road,Limerick City, Limerick, Ireland

Nice B&B with cozy room, delicious breakfast, and a great host. Wished I wasn't in a rush and could have stayed to chat. Would recommend to anyone.

Extremely cozy and positive B&B, the location is brilliant, people are very heartful, the breakfast is great!

I booked two rooms but when we arrived there was only 1 available but Helen went out of her way to arrange another place for us. She was the loveliest person and just could not do enough for us. My daughter and her partner took the available room and we came back for breakfast the next morning. All in all it was a briiliant place and the room mix up was as much my fault.

• 3rd Jul 2015