Glenade Guest House Reviews

Glenade, Junction Road, Bath, England

It's my second time to stay here, a bit far from city center but it's quite. I really enjoyed my time there.

The owners of Glenade Guest house were very welcoming, and helpful. They gave us a map of Bath and instructions on how to get to the main city centre which is not very far away. The Guest house was spotless and I would be happy to stay there again.

• 15th Nov 2014

Great stay, very friendly atmosphere, highly recommended

• 28th Aug 2014

The location wasn't central but it wasn't all that big of deal to get to - a 15 minute walk. The shower was the best we had on our UK trip! The owners are really nice and even gave us rides to a few places.

great place! very clean, cozy and quiet. spacious rooms, nice bathrooms. but most important - great hosts! thanks a lot for a warm welcome in august! Marina and Igor.

A very good friendly b&b, just a short walk from the town.

View all Bath Bed and Breakfasts