Glendale House Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Dromadeesirt, Tralee Road, Killarney, Ireland

Very nice lady. Fine B&B. but if you do not have a car do NOT stay here. I spent $35 euro a day getting to/from town centre. Could have had a super nice hotel on Main Street for same cost.

Hi, In response to you comments a few things to point out if you had checked location when you were booking you would not have to pay for taxi. Actually the price for taxi from my house to town is 12 Euro. and also I did not charged the price that was on the booking sheet which was 210 Euro I charged you only 81 Euro which was only 40 Euro a night for single room with breakfast. So I think that was very good value and I i did not charge for the third night

Excellent reception and very kind woman... As a bonus, a perfect Irish breakfast with delicious fresh homemade scones !!! Recommanded

View all Killarney Bed and Breakfasts