Glendine House Reviews

Glendine Road, Kilkenny, Ireland

Great stay and Alan is an excellent host

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

A short drive or brisk walk to everything you want in Kilkenny town, with the bonus of returning to relax in this tranquil setting with gardens all around.Charming and helpful host and terrific breakfast.Holiday perfect.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Thanks for a great stay Alan - we really enjoyed Glendine House and the beautiful town, property and accommodation. Regards and have a great rest of the summer!

This place is awesome!! Our host was very nice and made you feel very much at home! our ensuite was quite large and very clean!! I would recommend this place to anyone!!

• 23rd Jul 2015

We had a really lovely stay at Glendine House. The owner was very welcoming and breakfast was perfect.

• 11th Jul 2015

Super place to stay! Alan made us feel so welcome and he went out of his way to ensure we enjoyed our time by taking time to get to know us and then recommending activities and places we might like to visit.

What a lovely place! My husband and I stayed at Glendine house in mid-June. Warm welcome, very clean, perfect setting, great breakfast. We had a private bath, coffee/tea in our room. I would surely stay at Glendine House again and recommend.

• 14th Jun 2015

A beautiful B&B just minutes from the centre. Such a lovely owner and brilliant value for money.

• 6th Jun 2015

The stay my friend and I had here was just what we needed. After a stressful first day of driving on Irish roads, we arrived to a warm host and a beautiful place that gave us the rest we needed. It has easy access to Kilkenny and the surrounding area, but we found it hard to leave when having a cup of tea and talking to Alan (who is full of hospitality and knowledge when asked for tips) was just as fun! Definitely recommend!

• 31st May 2015

We really our time in Glendine House. It is set in a very tranquil location and Alan was a fantastic host. It's a house with plenty of character and charm. About a mile away from the city but we drove in and out as we pleased. There was ample parking in the evenings. All in all, I'd really recommend a stay here.

Loved this B&B! Only issue for me was only having stayed one night, would have stayied longer if I could. Alan is the perfect host, there was tea when we arrived, bottles of water for guests and the room was lovely, huge comfy bed, garden view, retro style. The breakfast was delicious and set in the dining room, which had a fire lit up for us in the morning, I felt a bit like in Dowtown Abbey :) If I ever go back to Kilkenny I d surely stay here again!

Best bed and breakfast I've ever been! Highly recommend it!!!

View all Kilkenny Bed and Breakfasts