Glenelg Beach Hostel Reviews

1-7 Moseley Street, Glenelg, Adelaide, Australia

The workers are very nice and the place is very clean, common places are good and the prices are according with the place, Definitely I would recommend!!

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Chile

Really enjoyed my one night here, everything I needed, and a close personal feel to it!

Welcoming, friendly and also very close to a great beach and a regular tram stop! Also has happy hour at the bar which is great for some super cheap pints! :)

• 31st Aug 2015

One of my favourite place in Australia!! If you stay in Adelaide stay here!!!

Tony the hostel owner is wonderful and really goes above and beyond to help everybody out. This is by far the nicest hostel I've stayed in in Australia and am looking forward to coming back and staying again :D Amazing facilities , friendly atmosphere , awesome location !!