Glenferrie Lodge Reviews

12 Carabella St, Kirribilli, Sydney, Australia

Excellent, will recommend to friends. A math sum on the wall was a bit odd from when they were building maybe? I'd also suggest taking the beds off wheels because ir slides when you get it and out.

I had a private single room which was small but perfect for what I needed for a one night stay. Bathrooms were quite clean. The only issue I had was that my window was broken. I came back really late at night to find it wouldn't shut all the way. Tired, I decided to leave it be.. Only to struggle with loud noises of people walking past and talking and loud birds very early in the morning.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • AudreyKYL

What a discovery! If you're a couple, for the price of two dorm beds in a cramped hostel you can enjoy a hotel standard private room, super comfy, full english breakfast, and located just a few steps away from the Prime Minister's home, the bridge, the train and some good places to eat. Loved it!

View all Sydney Bed and Breakfasts