Glenferrie Lodge Reviews

12 Carabella St, Kirribilli, Sydney, Australia

I don't think that the age range in this survey correctly portrays the age range of the guests I saw at this accommodation. I am 67, nowhere near 41. Glenferrie is a treasure. The property is obviously well loved and maintained - comfortable and a pleasure to stay at. Whenever I return to Sydney Glenferrie will be my 'home'. I could not recommend it more highly. It is a shame that there is not a score between Good and Excellent because where I've scored Good should really score Very Good.

• 5th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Good location and some nice staff. Breakfast is large, if average cooking. Unfortunately cleanliness of bathrooms was poor, and all were defective somehow with broken taps, locks etc. Room was very hot, with odd smell throughout hostel. Staff could not look after valuables for me and there was not lockup in rooms. Bedding and towels not changed though out stay, despite advertising that they would be. Spend as much time away as possible, could not recommend.

• 11th Feb 2014