Glenferrie Lodge Reviews

12 Carabella St, Kirribilli, Sydney, Australia

Excellent, will recommend to friends. A math sum on the wall was a bit odd from when they were building maybe? I'd also suggest taking the beds off wheels because ir slides when you get it and out.

I had a private single room which was small but perfect for what I needed for a one night stay. Bathrooms were quite clean. The only issue I had was that my window was broken. I came back really late at night to find it wouldn't shut all the way. Tired, I decided to leave it be.. Only to struggle with loud noises of people walking past and talking and loud birds very early in the morning.

Absolutely loved glenferrie lodge. Helpful friendly staff, great breakfasts u comparable location, have recommended to others and look forward to the next time I can sty there!

• 7th Apr 2015

What a discovery! If you're a couple, for the price of two dorm beds in a cramped hostel you can enjoy a hotel standard private room, super comfy, full english breakfast, and located just a few steps away from the Prime Minister's home, the bridge, the train and some good places to eat. Loved it!

Fabulous and economic place to stay in Sydney in a nice residential area with great view to the harbour bridge and the CBD. Simple but convenient and well run. You can go to the city by boat! I liked the garden, the balconies and the common room. Good modern facilities. Looks like a good place for families. Tasty breakfast in the garden.

The location was excellent! So close to the ferry. My room was clean with a lovely TV and lots of space for my luggage. It was however, incredibly hot and people sitting in the garden could look straight it. The bathrooms were plentiful but never quite clean. The staff weren't overly friendly and no one was there when I went to check out. Overall, a nice place and I would probably visit again.

The best hostel we visited in Sydney with a very good price-quality ratio.

• 11th Jan 2015

This hostel was great. Beautiful location, close to the two ferry ports and the Sydney Harbour bridge. The rooms and bathrooms were really clean and the breakfast was amazing. Great price for what you got!

• 3rd Jan 2015