Glenmore House Reviews

Airport Road, Cloghran, Swords, Dublin, Ireland

I really enjoyed staying there. A real friendly atmosphere and much nicer than a hotel.

• 7th Apr 2014

We just wanted a cheap stop-over close to the airport and this place fitted the bill perfectly. The continental breakfast had everything we required and the reception staff were pleasant and helpful.

• 2nd Apr 2014

The hotel was quite good though the walls were quite keen-eared. There's the Premier Inn Shuttle Bus that takes you to the airport for 2 Euros. Breakfast was included though I left quite early and they didn't provide packed lunch.

I was quite disappointed with Glenmore House. I don't have very high expectations, especially when traveling on a budget, however this was a bit extreme. Upon going to my room, the door didn't work properly. Also the shower doors were broken. When I went to the front desk about the shower doors I was told there was nothing that could be done as the "maintenance person" was not there on the weekends. I was just told to be careful & if water got on the tile floor of the bathroom it was ok.

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts