Glenmore House Reviews

Airport Road, Cloghran, Swords, Dublin, Ireland

The hotel was ok. Staff was very friendly. We stayed here for our last night cause our flight was early in the morning. They have a shuttle bus which brings you to the airport in five minutes. Perfect!

The hostel is near the Airport and it's clean and there's almost nothing to complain about

• 21st Mar 2015

Great stay at the Glenmore House. Loved the B

Although the majority of my stay at the Glenmore House was positive, the last few minutes of my time there tarnished my entire experience. After arriving less than an hour and a half late for check out (something that I was not made aware of), I was greeted by a staff member shouting at me and following me into my room. She continued to yell at me for not checking out on time, despite the fact that I was not informed and there was no information that checkout was at 11:30.

• 13th Mar 2015

Cute bed and breakfast, amazing proximity to the airport, quiet atmosphere, great breakfast

We found the hostel comfortable, but not all the staff was kind.

• 11th Mar 2015

Convenient to Dublin Airport with coach transfer every 30mins. Even though the hotel is quite dated and needs attention it offers very good value for money. Our bedroom and En suite was spotless, warm and comfortable. As we were leaving at 6am our breakfast was laid out for us to help ourselves - a perfect arrangement. Highly recommend

• 13th Feb 2015