Glenmore House Reviews

Airport Road, Cloghran, Swords, Dublin, Ireland

By bus just 5 min from airport, but a 40 min ride to the city center. Clean, good breakfast, big rooms and friendly staff.

The main reason I booked this hotel was for wifi as I had to get some work done before my flight. The wifi network worked great when no one else was around (i.e. after check out) but at peak times (breakfast, evening) it was slow-to-nonexistent. The staff were really nice and the 2 euro airport bus was really convenient.

• 10th Jul 2015

Overall, our stay at Glenmore House was very nice. Th price was good, and it is very close to the airport with frequent shuttles that take you there. It was clean and the breakfast had a lot of options. It was clean and comfortable. For negatives, the wifi did not really work in the rooms, and the overnight/early morning staff was rude, unfriendly and impolite. The staff during the other part of the day was friendly and courteous.

Owners are one of the sweetest most caring couples I have met! Went out of their way to make outi stay outstanding !

• 30th May 2015

The hotel was ok. Staff was very friendly. We stayed here for our last night cause our flight was early in the morning. They have a shuttle bus which brings you to the airport in five minutes. Perfect!

The hostel is near the Airport and it's clean and there's almost nothing to complain about

• 21st Mar 2015

Great stay at the Glenmore House. Loved the B

Although the majority of my stay at the Glenmore House was positive, the last few minutes of my time there tarnished my entire experience. After arriving less than an hour and a half late for check out (something that I was not made aware of), I was greeted by a staff member shouting at me and following me into my room. She continued to yell at me for not checking out on time, despite the fact that I was not informed and there was no information that checkout was at 11:30.

• 13th Mar 2015

Cute bed and breakfast, amazing proximity to the airport, quiet atmosphere, great breakfast

We found the hostel comfortable, but not all the staff was kind.

• 11th Mar 2015