Glenmore House Reviews

Airport Road, Cloghran, Swords, Dublin, Ireland

PROS - Large breakfast buffet with large time frame, Private parking lot,n ear Dublin airport, shops and restaurants, good wifi CONS Very shabby, not clean, water damage marks all over the ceiling, black mold in the shower grout, dirty looking carpet, no soap in the bathroom, a lot of single, eastern European men seem to be living long term, so not comfortable as a single female in common areas. Noisy very late. Breakfast staff not friendly. Arrived to find dirty laundry piled in reception.

We were very pleasently surprised when we arrived at Glenmore House, since the low price had us expecting low standards. But it is a wonderful house, the entrance is very warm and welcoming, and our 3-bed room was really comfy. Likewise, the included breakfast surpassed our expectations, with a wide variety of cereals, toast and other selections. Honestly, the only thing we missed was better wifi in our room, but it was comfortable enough to sit in the hall where the wifi was excellent.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Denmark

Very close to airport. Three beds in room. Good breakfast. Nice stay

Staff here were really helpful. The location and cheap airport shuttle in the morning were perfect for our 6:30 AM flight, and I especially appreciated that they left continental breakfast foods out, starting at 4 AM. Rooms were basic and clean. I guess the bathrooms were refurbished recently, as it was very new and nice. Only complaint is that there is black mold on the ceiling in the bathroom.

Best B&B for flights early in the morning!

Had a layover in Dublin before another flight in the morning, and this was exactly what I wanted. The place was very clean and well kept, and I had my own bathroom and a TV in my room as well. The breakfast in the morning was great and the shuttle to the airport was super handy. Will definitely be staying here again!

By bus just 5 min from airport, but a 40 min ride to the city center. Clean, good breakfast, big rooms and friendly staff.

The main reason I booked this hotel was for wifi as I had to get some work done before my flight. The wifi network worked great when no one else was around (i.e. after check out) but at peak times (breakfast, evening) it was slow-to-nonexistent. The staff were really nice and the 2 euro airport bus was really convenient.

• 10th Jul 2015

Overall, our stay at Glenmore House was very nice. Th price was good, and it is very close to the airport with frequent shuttles that take you there. It was clean and the breakfast had a lot of options. It was clean and comfortable. For negatives, the wifi did not really work in the rooms, and the overnight/early morning staff was rude, unfriendly and impolite. The staff during the other part of the day was friendly and courteous.

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts