Glevdon Park Hotel Reviews

362 Oystermouth Road, Swansea, Swansea, Wales

My family really enjoyed our short stay at Glevdon Park Hotel, located within a walking distance from the city centre. Our room was nice and tidy with comfortable beds, in the morning we were offered a tasty breakfast and the owners were very kind and helpful. Considering the value for money - Definitely Recommend.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Possibly the worst "hotel" I have ever seen. My room reminded me of a hospital room from the 1950s. Extremely old fashioned and poor quality and standard.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Lovely atmosphere in an ideal setting with friendly and approachable staff. Breakfast was gorgeous and my single room had wifi.

• 9th May 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

When i arrived here i had to wait a while as the lady at reception thought i was part of another group and didnt bother to check me in until i until i said something. The food was good and the location was good as u cross the road and your at the beach nice.

Lovely hotel and hotelowner with the very best of service and hospitality - will recomend Glevdon Park Hotel to everybody!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Female Group, 41+

Very friendly staff and great location. You should in general arrive before midnight, though, since there is no 24 hour reception. I had a great time and, for this price, you probably won't find a much better stay in Swansea. The hotel is more of a mixture between a B&B and a hotel but this contributes to a very friendly atmosphere, in my opinion. I would recommend it.

Finding in this hostel was a bit like moving back in time (and space) ... somewhere until "Saturday Night Fever" ... Owner irresistibly reminded me, however, more of Anne Marie Wilkes Dugan ... not with John Travolta . Do not left us nothing but feel wonderful in the hotel and praise "Annie" for all services ... A stone's throw to the beach and sea ... What more do you want from life? Recommended for all fans of Old Skool.