Glevdon Park Hotel Reviews

362 Oystermouth Road, Swansea, Swansea, Wales

The facilities were not clean, the room was not clean, there were stains on the bedsheets. The ceiling was broken and a woodlouse fell down in one of our beds. The floor covering looked like it was 20 years old, at least. There was furniture in the room that looked like taken from bulk trash. It was disgusting. There was view at the beach, but honestly, it was beyond remedy. The staff was strange and we didn't feel comfortable at all.

The worst hotel we have ever seen. Had a filthy stinky smell throughout. Just about made us sick. The most dirtiest and stingy place we have ever entered. Stair case appalling, tiny steps that do not fit a size 7 shoe. Dangerous actually. Floral plastic curtain for closet door. Old scungy bedding, towells. Breakfast area discustingly dirty and old looking - wouldnt even let my dog eat there. We paid BPounds 229.50 for 4 nites and didnt stay even 1. No reply or refund from hostel either.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

My family really enjoyed our short stay at Glevdon Park Hotel, located within a walking distance from the city centre. Our room was nice and tidy with comfortable beds, in the morning we were offered a tasty breakfast and the owners were very kind and helpful. Considering the value for money - Definitely Recommend.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Possibly the worst "hotel" I have ever seen. My room reminded me of a hospital room from the 1950s. Extremely old fashioned and poor quality and standard.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Lovely atmosphere in an ideal setting with friendly and approachable staff. Breakfast was gorgeous and my single room had wifi.

• 9th May 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

When i arrived here i had to wait a while as the lady at reception thought i was part of another group and didnt bother to check me in until i until i said something. The food was good and the location was good as u cross the road and your at the beach nice.

Lovely hotel and hotelowner with the very best of service and hospitality - will recomend Glevdon Park Hotel to everybody!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Female Group, 41+

Very friendly staff and great location. You should in general arrive before midnight, though, since there is no 24 hour reception. I had a great time and, for this price, you probably won't find a much better stay in Swansea. The hotel is more of a mixture between a B&B and a hotel but this contributes to a very friendly atmosphere, in my opinion. I would recommend it.

Finding in this hostel was a bit like moving back in time (and space) ... somewhere until "Saturday Night Fever" ... Owner irresistibly reminded me, however, more of Anne Marie Wilkes Dugan ... not with John Travolta . Do not left us nothing but feel wonderful in the hotel and praise "Annie" for all services ... A stone's throw to the beach and sea ... What more do you want from life? Recommended for all fans of Old Skool.