GlobArt Hostel Reviews

Basztowa 15, Krakow, Poland

Lovely hostel! Not a party hostel, but a hostel for relaxing and chilling out :) Nice common room, and the bedrooms are clean too. Nice little touches around the place - sweet jar, free washing machine, access to tea and coffee. The location is great - so close to the train station and the centre of town with a small supermarket just next door.

We booked 2 beds in an 8 bed room and did not get the top and bottom bunks of the same bed. Lockers were tiny, couldn’t even fit our camera bag in it (so pretty useless for valuables). The ‘free washing’ machine was broken, and had issues getting washing done. No cooking facilities to speak of. Stupid key/security policy so doorbell goes off all night. Not a great vibe, beds are incredibly noisy. Showers have no lock. Great location but could be better.

Perfect hostel, with super friendly staff, a big thank you to them! Very clean, well located, staff gave us great recommandations for restaurants and exchanging money Highly recommand

We had a great stay at the GlobArt hostel. Because of the low price also many older people stop by to sleep overnight and continue their journey. This makes the hostel less appropriate for backbackers seeking to meet new people. A final downside would be that it is not possible to cook dinner. The staff very nice and helpfull.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great place, 5min from the main square and the girls at the front desk are stunning!

We were here for only one night but we really enjoyed it. Only a bit strange that you cannot lock the shower door. Furthermore the rooms were bot very well isolated which made you able tot hear a lot of noise in the early morning.

Good hostel, except the walls are too thin, so when backpackers are making.. ahem.. noise.. at 4 in the morning, everyone can hear it.

I have only positive things to say about the hostel. Handy location, friendly staff, 24 hour reception, dishes, a fridge and other useful services, a nice common room, all for a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

The location of the hostel is excellent, very close to the city center. I considered the accomodation to be great value for money, the facilities were in good condition and the people from the hostel staff were helpful.

Great hostel. Jurek was especially helpful with helping me check important information. Would definitely stay here again.

A very cool hostel with a very nice staff ! Thank you to Jurek who was very helpfull with me during my stay in Krakow :) I will obviously comeback in this hostel when i'll be back in Krakow ! Johan. Paris.

The best hostel I have stayed at. The staff is terrific, there's free computers and wi-fi, the main dormitories are very comfortable and well decorated, everything here is very clean, and its situated in the heart of Krakow about a 10 minute walk from the main transportation line.

Very nice hostel with the most beautiful staff I have ever seen haha. The entrance is a little dark but it's in the center, very nice spot, close to where the tours (Aschwitz, salt mines, wadowice) leave. Internet was good. There were only two problems, first the ground was too noisy (made of wood and sounded like 'renck renck') and the second was the bathroom doors, very transparent, people could see me naked but it was good because I could see other people naked hahah (just close the curtain).

The localization is good and the receptionist is beautiful (: The bad thing is that there's only one toilet :/

Lovely hostel!

The rooms could be more lighted

excellent location, perfect value for money

very good, clean, cheap and exellent location. i can highly recomended

I took a private twin room with my friend, it is spacious and clean. The view of our room is beautiful, we enjoy sitting near the window and watching sunset. The location is excellent, which is easy to find and it is walking distance to the railway station. I highly recommend GlobArt Hostel to our visitors in Krakow.

Perfect value for money.