GlobArt Hostel Reviews

Basztowa 15, Krakow, Poland

My stay at this hostel was rather pleasant. My friend and I arrived at Krakow by train, and the hostel was conveniently located; we took about 10-15 minutes by foot. Old Town was also in the vicinity, and there were eateries and convenient stores nearby. The shower was great, and hot water was readily accessible. The hostel was also furnished nicely.

Great location coz it's near the central station but it's also along the road so it was very noisy at night and in the morning because you can hear the cars and trams. I also asked the staff to wake me up at 9AM just in case I don't wake up and miss my flight out but no one came to wake me up. Thankfully it was already very noisy so I woke up anyway.

Defiantly not a fun hostel. Not a friendly atmosphere and everyone staying there are old losers. If your a fun person and want to have a good time in a city- say at mosquito around the corner! So much better :))

1 2 Next » last »