GlobArt Hostel Reviews

Basztowa 15, Krakow, Poland

Staff was a little unhelpful, but not too bad. The place is small, but not cramped- rooms very big with plenty of space, just not very many rooms. Probably my favorite sleeping arrangements yet

The hostel is very cool. Some of the staff could have a bit more enthusiasm when dealing with guests, but otherwise a very cool place in a super location.

The hostel beds were really uncomfortable, and our door wouldnt close properly. It was nice to have a table in your room though. The view was great, really close location to both the centre of the city and also public transport like the main train station. Really cheap so cant really complain.

Good location as it's fairly central and near the main station. We booked a tour to Auschwitz through reception but they failed to call the company to pick us up so we ended up not only not getting on the tour for the day selected but we were forced to extend our stay another night. We stayed in the 10 bed dorm and there wasn't enough lockers for each person!

Very close to be train station. Awesome staff with a good selection of tours available for sale at the hostel. The rooms were nice and clean! Pretty view of the downtown as well.

Guy at the reception desk was just not friendly at all. Sat there with no smile as if it was a punishment to work at this hostel. No hi, nothing.Looked kind of angry.Got decent sleep after 11:30 pm I think.Still door bell from downstairs is absolutely ridiculous.You should give everyone a code for the door or a key as it keeps ringing constantly in the middle of the night.The lock from shower doors broken. The room we stayed at had broken vertical blinds - few missing, it is not difficult to fix

Nice girl at the reception desk. We have stayed there twice. First night was awful. Super loud even after midnight. Impossible to sleep. Loud music from the reception desk area, door bell or phone constantly ringing. Microwave right in front of our door beeping and people walking around getting plates - that should be in the kitchen ! Should be quiet time after 11:00 pm. Weird smell in the bathroom plus kind of c through door in the shower. The elevator in the building is scary.

location is not perfect otherwise its ok

A nice place to stay. Handy to the Old Town & railway stationstation & friendly staff.

The hostel was my prefered in Poland. Only 10 minutes walking from the Central Station (Glowny) and with a very helpful and friendly staff! The ambient was perfect to sleep well, just looking to the prettiest Europe's old town throw the window. :)

The hostel had its boiler broken, I had to take a cold freezing shower. There was one guy snoring a lot and no one could sleep there. May be the hostel could sell ear plugs. However, attendant was awesome, she gave us useful information and she was nice

Spend less time making signs telling us what we can't do in the hostel and instead engage customers and clean more

Overall, I enjoyed my stay there. It was a great location to the city center and the hostel was very warm for being there in November. They helped me book a tour to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau. However, the shower was coed and in the same room as the sinks, laundry, and dishwasher and on top of that-shower doors were practically transparent glass so you had to pull the shower curtain in front of you for any privacy. You could also tell that some of the staff did not want to be there at all.

Good location, wonderful staff, everything was great

It looked much nicer in the pictures. The common room is not comfortable, many things are dirty and look old and used.

All of the staff were super inviting, friendly, and wanted to make sure each guest had a great stay. They offer a lot of good information about what to do in Krakow and food that is great tasting and a great value for your money. The only draw back of the hostel is that the beds were not very comfortable and there were no locks on the shower doors.

We were 4 people and only stayed for 2 nights but had a great stay! the hostel is so close to everything, with a park infront of the door and a nice market behind the house. Since the rooms are located on the 5th floor you have a a great view over the city. Very good choice and good value for money.

The hostel is nice. It's on the fifth floor, but there is a lift so that helps. The lounge is nice and comfortable- the hostel was usually very quiet. There is no kitchen, but there is a fridge and microwave which is nice. There is no lock on the large dorm, but there are drawers and lockers. The location is great- just a few minutes from the main market square. The bathroom are nice and modern, but they did smell some.

It's cheep hostel in the center with all necessary facilities. It's quite small but people not rely keep it quite hours after 10 and 11. Lookers doesn't seems very secure too. But it's a good place to stay overnight to keep going.

The lift up is a god send as the hostel is on the fifth floor. I was very happy with my room until the cleaning lady conveniently made up my bed because she thought no one was on that bunk even though i left my pj's on it and my stuff was under my bed in my box. So because I was out all day, someone else took it. Aside from that, the staff was good, the accommodations clean and I met some great people. It's right next to old town which is great! Overall I would recommend it for a stay in Krakow

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7