GlobArt Hostel Reviews

Basztowa 15, Krakow, Poland

The hostel had its boiler broken, I had to take a cold freezing shower. There was one guy snoring a lot and no one could sleep there. May be the hostel could sell ear plugs. However, attendant was awesome, she gave us useful information and she was nice

Spend less time making signs telling us what we can't do in the hostel and instead engage customers and clean more

Overall, I enjoyed my stay there. It was a great location to the city center and the hostel was very warm for being there in November. They helped me book a tour to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau. However, the shower was coed and in the same room as the sinks, laundry, and dishwasher and on top of that-shower doors were practically transparent glass so you had to pull the shower curtain in front of you for any privacy. You could also tell that some of the staff did not want to be there at all.

Good location, wonderful staff, everything was great

It looked much nicer in the pictures. The common room is not comfortable, many things are dirty and look old and used.

All of the staff were super inviting, friendly, and wanted to make sure each guest had a great stay. They offer a lot of good information about what to do in Krakow and food that is great tasting and a great value for your money. The only draw back of the hostel is that the beds were not very comfortable and there were no locks on the shower doors.

• 15th Nov 2014

We were 4 people and only stayed for 2 nights but had a great stay! the hostel is so close to everything, with a park infront of the door and a nice market behind the house. Since the rooms are located on the 5th floor you have a a great view over the city. Very good choice and good value for money.

The hostel is nice. It's on the fifth floor, but there is a lift so that helps. The lounge is nice and comfortable- the hostel was usually very quiet. There is no kitchen, but there is a fridge and microwave which is nice. There is no lock on the large dorm, but there are drawers and lockers. The location is great- just a few minutes from the main market square. The bathroom are nice and modern, but they did smell some.

It's cheep hostel in the center with all necessary facilities. It's quite small but people not rely keep it quite hours after 10 and 11. Lookers doesn't seems very secure too. But it's a good place to stay overnight to keep going.

The lift up is a god send as the hostel is on the fifth floor. I was very happy with my room until the cleaning lady conveniently made up my bed because she thought no one was on that bunk even though i left my pj's on it and my stuff was under my bed in my box. So because I was out all day, someone else took it. Aside from that, the staff was good, the accommodations clean and I met some great people. It's right next to old town which is great! Overall I would recommend it for a stay in Krakow

Actually it's just like a flat. No kitchen. Not enough toilets and bathroom (common for girls and boys) without lockers on the door of showers I felt uncomfortable.

The staff was extremely accommodating and helped us plan out of days, whether it was finding the right tour or helping us with public transport around the city. The hostel was very cozy and quiet, too. However, the only problem we encountered was that the shower drains clogged too quickly, but that is nothing a little Dran-o can't fix ;)

There is no kitchen, you can just make coffe or tea for free. Good and cheap breakfast if you want to. Clean but a bit crowded room. Perfect location 5 minutes walking from the main train station and the main square in the old town! Very nice and helpful staff. I didn't like: bathroom and toilet are for men and women together!

good located hostel, close to the main bus/train station and just a minute from the heart of Krakow. Really friendly, helpfull and well-informed staff. Nice common room and 24h coffee/tea making facilities. Bus station and 24h shop in front of the hostel. all together a really good place to stay and it was not my first hostel in Krakow, but think I will come back when I stay in this beautiful city again.

Landry for 5zloty is a big plus. commonroom not to crowded so hard to meet others

My stay at this hostel was rather pleasant. My friend and I arrived at Krakow by train, and the hostel was conveniently located; we took about 10-15 minutes by foot. Old Town was also in the vicinity, and there were eateries and convenient stores nearby. The shower was great, and hot water was readily accessible. The hostel was also furnished nicely.

Great location coz it's near the central station but it's also along the road so it was very noisy at night and in the morning because you can hear the cars and trams. I also asked the staff to wake me up at 9AM just in case I don't wake up and miss my flight out but no one came to wake me up. Thankfully it was already very noisy so I woke up anyway.

Defiantly not a fun hostel. Not a friendly atmosphere and everyone staying there are old losers. If your a fun person and want to have a good time in a city- say at mosquito around the corner! So much better :))

Perfect place to stay in the very center for a very little sum of money!:)

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Lovely hostel! Not a party hostel, but a hostel for relaxing and chilling out :) Nice common room, and the bedrooms are clean too. Nice little touches around the place - sweet jar, free washing machine, access to tea and coffee. The location is great - so close to the train station and the centre of town with a small supermarket just next door.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7