GlobArt Hostel Reviews

Basztowa 15, Krakow, Poland

Great hostel. Jurek was especially helpful with helping me check important information. Would definitely stay here again.

A very cool hostel with a very nice staff ! Thank you to Jurek who was very helpfull with me during my stay in Krakow :) I will obviously comeback in this hostel when i'll be back in Krakow ! Johan. Paris.

The best hostel I have stayed at. The staff is terrific, there's free computers and wi-fi, the main dormitories are very comfortable and well decorated, everything here is very clean, and its situated in the heart of Krakow about a 10 minute walk from the main transportation line.

Very nice hostel with the most beautiful staff I have ever seen haha. The entrance is a little dark but it's in the center, very nice spot, close to where the tours (Aschwitz, salt mines, wadowice) leave. Internet was good. There were only two problems, first the ground was too noisy (made of wood and sounded like 'renck renck') and the second was the bathroom doors, very transparent, people could see me naked but it was good because I could see other people naked hahah (just close the curtain).

The localization is good and the receptionist is beautiful (: The bad thing is that there's only one toilet :/

Lovely hostel!

The rooms could be more lighted

excellent location, perfect value for money

very good, clean, cheap and exellent location. i can highly recomended

I took a private twin room with my friend, it is spacious and clean. The view of our room is beautiful, we enjoy sitting near the window and watching sunset. The location is excellent, which is easy to find and it is walking distance to the railway station. I highly recommend GlobArt Hostel to our visitors in Krakow.

Perfect value for money.

perfect location!

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Poland

It has got excellent value for money. I mean is very cheap comparing to other hostels in a such good location (5 minutes on foot from Krakow`s main square). Staff is very helpful and friendly.

We thought we needed a code to enter. We just had to ring the bell downstairs. Took us time to figure that out. Girls at the reception were professional, helpful and not annoying. Booking, and be on your way. An average 10-bed dorm, lockers were OK, two toilets and a bathroom with two showers. There is a sign not to use up the hot water from boilers, which is helpful. Breakfast is not expensive, that's a great option, too. Very cheap and a great location. A big plus! Thank you!

A bit messy, it looks like a shared student flat with everything you'll like or hate about it!

Very nice hostel and the staff are happy. There is no kitchen which is a bit annoying.

This hostel is wonderful. It's situated 2 minutes walk to the city center! It's really cheap and have all the facilities you need! The only thing i didn't like was the dirty dishes on the dishwasher in the bathroom....they had a really bad smell.

Maybe you can leave the front door open so people don't need to press the bell everytime to ask for the front door to be open. Other things are brilliant in this hostel :)

The only positive point of this hostel is its location, just 3 minutes walking to the square market. I´ve stayed in other hostels and NEVER happenned something similar.We booked accomodation in a 10 bedroom dorm and there, were three weird men LIVING THERE!!.1ST ONE: laying on his bed with his lapton around 20 hours a day, even in the night,he never left his bed, even he had there a dirty-clothes basket, around 35years old. The 2ND AND 3RD:brothers, living there also, 50yearsold.awful experience

We are really sad that you have such a bad opinion about our hostel. First of all, these men do not live in a hostel - our hostel has a 10 maximum night stay. Secondly we do not have any age restriction so everybody can book a bed in our hostel. Thirdly we are not responsible for the conduct of others, their hygiene or lack of it, and their way of being. If you book a place in the 10bed dorm, you need to be prepared for meeting many people who have a different lifestyle than yours.

Great to stay for a weekend when you want to see downtown and party at night.

• 21st Nov 2013