GlobArt Hostel Reviews

Basztowa 15, Krakow, Poland

Actually it's just like a flat. No kitchen. Not enough toilets and bathroom (common for girls and boys) without lockers on the door of showers I felt uncomfortable.

The staff was extremely accommodating and helped us plan out of days, whether it was finding the right tour or helping us with public transport around the city. The hostel was very cozy and quiet, too. However, the only problem we encountered was that the shower drains clogged too quickly, but that is nothing a little Dran-o can't fix ;)

There is no kitchen, you can just make coffe or tea for free. Good and cheap breakfast if you want to. Clean but a bit crowded room. Perfect location 5 minutes walking from the main train station and the main square in the old town! Very nice and helpful staff. I didn't like: bathroom and toilet are for men and women together!

good located hostel, close to the main bus/train station and just a minute from the heart of Krakow. Really friendly, helpfull and well-informed staff. Nice common room and 24h coffee/tea making facilities. Bus station and 24h shop in front of the hostel. all together a really good place to stay and it was not my first hostel in Krakow, but think I will come back when I stay in this beautiful city again.

Landry for 5zloty is a big plus. commonroom not to crowded so hard to meet others

My stay at this hostel was rather pleasant. My friend and I arrived at Krakow by train, and the hostel was conveniently located; we took about 10-15 minutes by foot. Old Town was also in the vicinity, and there were eateries and convenient stores nearby. The shower was great, and hot water was readily accessible. The hostel was also furnished nicely.

Great location coz it's near the central station but it's also along the road so it was very noisy at night and in the morning because you can hear the cars and trams. I also asked the staff to wake me up at 9AM just in case I don't wake up and miss my flight out but no one came to wake me up. Thankfully it was already very noisy so I woke up anyway.

Defiantly not a fun hostel. Not a friendly atmosphere and everyone staying there are old losers. If your a fun person and want to have a good time in a city- say at mosquito around the corner! So much better :))

Perfect place to stay in the very center for a very little sum of money!:)

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Lovely hostel! Not a party hostel, but a hostel for relaxing and chilling out :) Nice common room, and the bedrooms are clean too. Nice little touches around the place - sweet jar, free washing machine, access to tea and coffee. The location is great - so close to the train station and the centre of town with a small supermarket just next door.

We booked 2 beds in an 8 bed room and did not get the top and bottom bunks of the same bed. Lockers were tiny, couldn’t even fit our camera bag in it (so pretty useless for valuables). The ‘free washing’ machine was broken, and had issues getting washing done. No cooking facilities to speak of. Stupid key/security policy so doorbell goes off all night. Not a great vibe, beds are incredibly noisy. Showers have no lock. Great location but could be better.

Perfect hostel, with super friendly staff, a big thank you to them! Very clean, well located, staff gave us great recommandations for restaurants and exchanging money Highly recommand

We had a great stay at the GlobArt hostel. Because of the low price also many older people stop by to sleep overnight and continue their journey. This makes the hostel less appropriate for backbackers seeking to meet new people. A final downside would be that it is not possible to cook dinner. The staff very nice and helpfull.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great place, 5min from the main square and the girls at the front desk are stunning!

We were here for only one night but we really enjoyed it. Only a bit strange that you cannot lock the shower door. Furthermore the rooms were bot very well isolated which made you able tot hear a lot of noise in the early morning.

Good hostel, except the walls are too thin, so when backpackers are making.. ahem.. noise.. at 4 in the morning, everyone can hear it.

I have only positive things to say about the hostel. Handy location, friendly staff, 24 hour reception, dishes, a fridge and other useful services, a nice common room, all for a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

The location of the hostel is excellent, very close to the city center. I considered the accomodation to be great value for money, the facilities were in good condition and the people from the hostel staff were helpful.

Great hostel. Jurek was especially helpful with helping me check important information. Would definitely stay here again.

A very cool hostel with a very nice staff ! Thank you to Jurek who was very helpfull with me during my stay in Krakow :) I will obviously comeback in this hostel when i'll be back in Krakow ! Johan. Paris.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7