5.7
Rating 78 Total Reviews
5.7
Rating 78 Total Reviews
Global Hostel. Located at 1058 Canterbury Street, , Boston.
USA
Boston MA 02131 1058 Canterbury Street
57% 78
42.2777533 -71.1219115
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Oct 2016
5.4

The location is far from Boston and not in the best area, the room was dirty, the bathroom had no toilet paper or soap. I had no blanket and the pillow I had smelt like a mix of sweat and vomit, one of the bunks in my room was so squeaky I could hear when the occupant breathed. I complained about one guy in our room who repeatedly turned on the light at odd times and woke me every night multiple times to ask for cigarettes despite me refusing and harassed us. nothing was done. Stay elsewhere!!!!

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
4.9

The bathroom wasn't allways clean, rubbish was full and stuff like this.. and in the room were beetles on the floor. We think for this price the hostel isn't that good and we wouldn't recommend it to people who just wan't to stay some days in Boston and see the city.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2016
5.1

Called ahead to tell them I'd be arriving late (midnight), he said it would be fine. When I arrived I had to ring the doorbell for quite a while, and finally some guy let me in that lived below the hostel. It's kinda weird - not really a hostel, it feels more like you're staying in someone's house. The bathroom was dirty. There was no breakfast as indicated on Hostel World - I heard from another girl the guy said sometimes there are eggs in the fridge you can eat those. Bit far from town.

• Germany, Female, 41+
5th Aug 2016
5.4

Friendly host. The location was further off than expected. The description of the property on the website does not match the property. It's not 'hip' but Run-down and the staircase smelly. The Website Features a non-existent community room with a Sofa. One of the dorm rooms has three instead of two bunk beds as advertised. The bathroom mats were dirty, and in the morning there was no toilet paper, though. I am told it was an exception. Kitchen with dirty dishes in the sink. Poor value for money.

• England, Male, 25-30
29th Jul 2016
7.4

Its a bit of a trek out of the city, but considering the alternatives its good value for money, you don't get much, but for the traveler on the budget its a good choice. i dont know what the other person was talking about, it is not in the ghetto, while the house is old and showing it in some places it is still secure. The host is amazing and well worth chatting too! would stay again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016
2.0

THis is a broken down house with broken windows in the ghetto - it looks like the psycho house and should not be on any website as a hostel.