Global Hostel. Reviews

1058 Canterbury Street, Boston, USA

The bathroom was quite dirty, and I still don't understand why they put both sexes of guests on the same floor. I really felt disturbed every morning as I saw a half-naked man. Plus, if you're not able to provide proper breakfast, then take that off from the service list you advertise. Well, I don't think they can move their location, which is somewhat away from the downtown center area, but I think the guests should be informed that the area might not be safe for them to commute.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

I think we need to have someone always available to meet

• 11th Jun 2015

They mention on the internet that they provide breakfast, but they did not. We also talked with other guests who stayed longer than us and none of them got a breakfast. There is only one bathroom for over 15 people and was dirty. The owner said that the train station was 8 minutes walk away but it was over HALF an HOUR. Most of the beds were shaky even though we just slept on it. There was supposed to be female room for 4 people but it turned out to be that it was for 6 people and mixed.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

The hostel is so private and it's so dirty and far. I can't recommend it. The holster just back every night then ask for the money. Disgusting. It make no sense why it's 81% in HostelWorld.

worst hostel ever! locks on the hostel doors don't work properly the whole place is super dirty- hasn't been cleaned in weeks old food everywhere in the kitchen living room and breakfast don't excist would not reccomend it or stay there again!!!

A quiet place. It was a little out of the way for me, but easily accessible at all hours by bus and subway. Everyone was super nice and friendly, and the place was perfectly clean. It's one little apartment with a guy's room and a girl's room, and not super busy. I had the girl's room all to myself. There's even some dishes and cooking utensils in the kitchen, and I believe there was shampoo in the bathroom. The owner lives just downstairs, so he's easy to find if you have any questions.