Global Hostel.

Good 78 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Oct 2016
5.4

The location is far from Boston and not in the best area, the room was dirty, the bathroom had no toilet paper or soap. I had no blanket and the pillow I had smelt like a mix of sweat and vomit, one of the bunks in my room was so squeaky I could hear when the occupant breathed. I complained about one guy in our room who repeatedly turned on the light at odd times and woke me every night multiple times to ask for cigarettes despite me refusing and harassed us. nothing was done. Stay elsewhere!!!!

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
4.9

The bathroom wasn't allways clean, rubbish was full and stuff like this.. and in the room were beetles on the floor. We think for this price the hostel isn't that good and we wouldn't recommend it to people who just wan't to stay some days in Boston and see the city.