Superb 88 Total Reviews
Superb 88 Total Reviews
Global Port Douglas Located at 38 Macrossan Street Port Douglas, , Port Douglas.
Australia
Port Douglas Queensland 4877 38 Macrossan Street Port Douglas
91% 88
-16.4831658 145.4649321
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 41+
14th Jul 2015

Everyone I had contact with was very nice and helpful, the first night I was there I was woken by. Big argument that went on way longer than It should have had it been managed a little better. Very happy with my bed clean and comfortable!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
12th Jul 2015
4.9

The room I stayed in was very small, no storage spaces, dusty, dirty and messy. The fan was on all the time but was full of dust and was causing bad allergies. I was obligated to leave this hostel only after 2 X days and paid for accommodation elsewhere. There was never anyone available to talk to, always had to go through the bar and had no time to wait. I was not contacted back and my request for a refund for the rest of my booking time was ignored.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
15th Jun 2015
8.0

Was a nice place

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
31st May 2015

Really enjoyed my time. Very friendly people. They let me check in very late as my flight was delayed Much appreciated