Global Port Douglas Reviews

38 Macrossan Street Port Douglas, Port Douglas, Australia

Everyone I had contact with was very nice and helpful, the first night I was there I was woken by. Big argument that went on way longer than It should have had it been managed a little better. Very happy with my bed clean and comfortable!

• 14th Jul 2015

The room I stayed in was very small, no storage spaces, dusty, dirty and messy. The fan was on all the time but was full of dust and was causing bad allergies. I was obligated to leave this hostel only after 2 X days and paid for accommodation elsewhere. There was never anyone available to talk to, always had to go through the bar and had no time to wait. I was not contacted back and my request for a refund for the rest of my booking time was ignored.

• 12th Jul 2015

Was a nice place

Really enjoyed my time. Very friendly people. They let me check in very late as my flight was delayed Much appreciated

• 31st May 2015

Was a little annoying having to go to the bar whenever you needed someone at the desk but the facilities were good and the location was excellent.

• 10th May 2015