Global Rio de Janeiro Reviews

Ladeira de Santa Teresa 45 /101, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very friendly and sympathetic owners of the hostel, very helpful (I was having fever, they helped me out with a thermometer to measure my body temperature and with medicine to lower my temperature), giving recommendations for my stay in Rio de Janeiro. For the most of my stay which I extended by some days I was the only guest in the hotel so I had the bathroom for myself - suppose it is difficult with one bathroom only when there are many guests. Well-sited, close to bars & restaurants in Lapa.

very friendly and helpful owner, area is close to bar and night life, but not the best area to wonder around at night. you'll be living with the owner's family, so don't get to mingle with other travelers.

We had a very good stay and both Elisa and Sid were so helpful. They also provide guided tours and we had a great experience (ask for their best seller tour ;) House is close to the best area to have drinks and enjoy good food!

View all Rio de Janeiro Bed and Breakfasts