9.0
Superb 24 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 24 Total Reviews
Global Rio de Janeiro Located at Ladeira de Santa Teresa 45 /101, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 20.241-140 Ladeira de Santa Teresa 45 /101
90% 24
-22.9149583 -43.1800031
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016

We had a lovely stay here the hosts were very welcoming and helpful. We even went on a Favela tour with one of the hosts which was great and very informative. I felt very safe here and it's in a perfect location if you want to be close to Lapa. The Seleron steps are a 5 minute walk away. I would recommend this hostel if you are looking for a relaxed, easy environment.

27th Mar 2016

Hosts are very welcoming and open-minded people with a good english. The place is perfectly located, very close to the famous Selaron's Staircase and nightlife of Lapa. From the balcony and common room great panorama view of Lapa arches and neighborhood. Defimitely, I recommend it!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
7th Nov 2015
7.7

Very friendly and sympathetic owners of the hostel, very helpful (I was having fever, they helped me out with a thermometer to measure my body temperature and with medicine to lower my temperature), giving recommendations for my stay in Rio de Janeiro. For the most of my stay which I extended by some days I was the only guest in the hotel so I had the bathroom for myself - suppose it is difficult with one bathroom only when there are many guests. Well-sited, close to bars & restaurants in Lapa.

• Taiwan, Couple, 31-40
3rd Nov 2015

very friendly and helpful owner, area is close to bar and night life, but not the best area to wonder around at night. you'll be living with the owner's family, so don't get to mingle with other travelers.