9.8
Superb 29 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 29 Total Reviews
Global Rio de Janeiro Located at Ladeira de Santa Teresa 45 /101, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 20.241-140 Ladeira de Santa Teresa 45 /101
98% 29
-22.9149583 -43.1800031
    Rooms available

• vituma1456
  • Fiji, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Loved my time here. I spent five nights--me and four other girls. In case you were wondering, no issues with security :) and a big plus--you cannot beat the location! It's very central. You can easily walk downtown, the LAPA arches, the stairs and the metro. Elisa and Sid are great hosts! They are a great resource too for directions and other local tip, during our stay and in the time leading up to the stay. I loved their place too. It was very homely. I would stay here again. Obrigada!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Awesome place to stay, right beside Lapa. The host is very welcoming and made me feel just like home! Would definitely go there again!!