Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

1917 Total Reviews

Some of the most friendly staff I've come across in a hostel and better still than even most hotels. Great place

• 19th Nov 2014

This hostel was really excellent. Located right off Botanic street near the university, there are tons of awesome places to eat and shop, and lots of great pubs. The city center is only a 10-minute walk away and all of the staff are super helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The rooms are great, everything is very clean, and the social areas (like the living room and kitchen) are awesome. Great place to meet other travelers! Would definitely recommend to everyone staying in Belfast!

I would definitely stay here again. While not in the city center, it is only about a 20 minute walk to get there. There are plenty of restaurants and pubs nearby, too. The staff was very helpful and they have everything you could need.

Clean, well located with a great staff, that's all there is to stay

• 10th Nov 2014

Bloody great! The staff where awesome and very informative! Just made us feel like we where at home!

Fantastic hostel!! Staff are great, very clean and big rooms!! Great atmosphere and very easy to meet people. The staff also get everyone together to do a pub crawl which is heaps of fun :D

Free pasta! (you just need to wander down the road to the supermarket to get sauce) amazing artwork covering the walls, spacious rooms, FREE hairdryer in room, staff take you out at night after playing beer pong (they get you free entry into a night club), also fine if you want to go to another bar /pub /club with your new friends (which we did). Atmosphere is amazing, they let me hang out in the hostel waiting for my bus, comfy beds, FREE breakfast. Stay here! You'll not want to leave :]

The staff is friendly and welcoming. Always willing to help and give recommendations.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Norway

Ticks pretty much all the boxes... - Large spacious dorms

• 7th Nov 2014

Stayed twice. The mattress in 8-bed mix dorm was hollow and uncomfortable. However, great staffs and excellent atmosphere to meet people and hang around.

Some of the staff were so nice (Shout out to Kristen and Adam they were both so lovely) The atmosphere when myself and friend arrived was very somber, but when drinking games started things picked up. The facilities downstairs were good but upstairs bathrooms were a little cramped - also most other hostels in Belfast check out is a 11am, here it was 10.30. Still it was a nice place to stay with friendly staff

All good. Recommend it.

Probably the best hostel we stayed at in the whole of Ireland! Staff were great and had an awesome feel to the place with free pool table and close walking distance to city center and night life! Highly recommend this place to everyone!!!

The atmosphere at Global Village was great. Everyone was very friendly and quite helpful.

Fantastic hostel! Two big selling points here: Excellent community culture, and spotlessly clean. The staff were the best compared to the other hostels I stayed at on my ireland/scotland trip: on my very first night, I unintentionally stayed up until 6am talking to them! It was that fun. It's a very spacious place too. Definitely staying here again if I am ever back in Belfast. Shout out to Fox :D

One of my favourite hostels!! I stayed in here for 3 nights and met interesting people from all over the world just in a female dorm!! That was really fun! And staff were so nice and friendly, which made me feel at home. Will definitely come back again when I visit Belfast next time.

I was in a 4 person sharing room. The room itself was small for 4 people but the other facilities were good. There was a big kitchen and living area we could use as well as free WIFI

• 24th Oct 2014
  • South Africa

Cool chilled out place, staff seem to get the job done but are still nice and not horrible and stressed which does happen, I was only there 2 nights but would've liked to of been there longer there was a cool family vibe amongst the staff!

Clean and friendly place in close to the university in Belfast.

• 24th Oct 2014

Absolute favourite hostel so far - so clean, airy, quiet area, awesome staff, great community feel, and such a nice place. Great spacious communal kitchen wth a fully stocked kitchen for cooking. You also get your pick of Netflix shows/movies to watch in a comfy common room. Felt like I was at home, amazing stay,

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7