Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Staff were warn and inviting, and never too busy to help. Only stayed one night, but wish we could have stayed longer. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Belfast.

Excellent vibes :-D

• 27th Jul 2015

Difficult to park the car near by as we arrived at lunch time

I particularly liked the staff, so friendly and helpful especially Jamie who really went out of his way to help in every way he could to make my stay the best it could be.

I had a great time at Global Village! I liked the way they have the bathrooms set up, and the bunk bed I got was nice and private with a curtain across. I loved that they had guitars to play, and the atmosphere was really chill. It was also nice to relax and watch some netflix at the end of a long day of sightseeing!

Great hostel that's easy walking distance to the city centre. Easy to find from the main bus centre. The staff is really friendly and are always willing to help you out. Wifi worked great throughout the hostel. Breakfast was simple but something quick and easy to get you started on your day which is helpful.

would definitely recommend

Knowledgeable staff, good and a great hostel.

The best hostel I have stayed in, I am just sad we could only stay one night. The atmosphere and facilities were excellent, the staff friendly and helpful, and the showers/toilets spacious and clean.

We enjoyed our stay at the Global Village Hostel very much.The location is very good; you can explore the city from the hostel by foot and there are trendy, alternative bars and restaurants in the neighborhood. The entire building is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpfull. The atmosphere at this place is really warm and welcoming, thanks to a common room to hang out, with TV, guitare and a well-equipped kitchen! I can definitely recommand to stay at this Hostel!

• 18th Jul 2015

we were really enjoying during our stay at Global Village because of good organisation, staff was always there, prepared to help us with any questions, rooms were clean. Best hostel we've ever stayed in! Definitely recommending to all other visitors of Belfast.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Excellent hostel, great service and staff!

• 16th Jul 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Global Village. Friendly staff and nice place to stay.

I loved it! It's the best hostel in the UK I stayed in so far. The atmosphere and the stuff are awesome, thank you! I just stayed for too nights but right from the start it felt like a little family. They have a pre drinking everyday in the hostel, so it's very easy to get in touch with the other guest. Breakfast is awesome as well and very clean. Stayed in an eight bed dorm but there is a lot of space for bags! Awesome place :D

• 15th Jul 2015

This is the perfect hostel if you're looking for a fun environment and people to go out drinking with. The staff are really friendly and take everybody out to the best pubs in the area on certain nights. It's a bit far from the city centre and Titanic Belfast, probably about a 20 minute walk, but it's near the university so there's plenty of places to eat and drink around.

A good place to stay. The staff and guests were all friendly. The only downside is that it is about a 20 minute walk to the city centre.

highly recommend to stay at this hostel if you are going to Belfast, friendly staff and comfortable bed ~

Despite no freezer for guests, they put my ice cream in their own one, very much appreciated. Really friendly. Really helpful.

Really beautiful hosltel with a staff very friendly and always helpful. If you pay by credit card there is 1 pound fee for the entire period in which it remains.

• 14th Jul 2015

Lovely staff, very helpful :)

• 14th Jul 2015