Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Whole family from 12 to 67 really enjoyed the stay.

• 30th Jul 2015

Nice clean place to lay your head. Plenty of families staying making the place seem a little more secure and homely.

• 30th Jul 2015

Global Village is like meeting up with an old acquaintence from high school & you have such a good time and wonder why you didn't hang out more often and when is the next time you will see each other. They have 24 hours reception and the staff is very helpful and accomodating. Jaime is insane in a very good way and if you are lucky enough you might get a chat with the owner Mark. This was my first solo hostel stay and I never felt lonely as all of the staff are friendly. They keep it very clean.

• 29th Jul 2015

Staff were warn and inviting, and never too busy to help. Only stayed one night, but wish we could have stayed longer. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Belfast.

Location near Botanic station is excellent. Some of the beds (particularly the one I had, unfortunately) are uncomfotably sagging, to where I could feel the wire mesh under the mattress.

• 27th Jul 2015

Brilliant place to stay. So friendly and great value for money.

Excellent vibes :-D

• 27th Jul 2015

Difficult to park the car near by as we arrived at lunch time

I particularly liked the staff, so friendly and helpful especially Jamie who really went out of his way to help in every way he could to make my stay the best it could be.

Brilliant place to stay. Friendly, helpful and such great value for money. Close to food and nightlife. Also, they let me use the staff freezer for ice cream :)

Staff was friendly upon check in and told us they had an evening activity planned to go out, didn't go but good way to meet people if travelling alone. Fuse ball, snooker, and video games available to play.

• 21st Jul 2015

I had a great time at Global Village! I liked the way they have the bathrooms set up, and the bunk bed I got was nice and private with a curtain across. I loved that they had guitars to play, and the atmosphere was really chill. It was also nice to relax and watch some netflix at the end of a long day of sightseeing!

Great hostel that's easy walking distance to the city centre. Easy to find from the main bus centre. The staff is really friendly and are always willing to help you out. Wifi worked great throughout the hostel. Breakfast was simple but something quick and easy to get you started on your day which is helpful.

would definitely recommend

Knowledgeable staff, good and a great hostel.

A friendly, relaxed atmosphere with helpful staff. It's located a short walk from the centre near to the university, with lots of cafes and restaurants.

The best hostel I have stayed in, I am just sad we could only stay one night. The atmosphere and facilities were excellent, the staff friendly and helpful, and the showers/toilets spacious and clean.

We enjoyed our stay at the Global Village Hostel very much.The location is very good; you can explore the city from the hostel by foot and there are trendy, alternative bars and restaurants in the neighborhood. The entire building is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpfull. The atmosphere at this place is really warm and welcoming, thanks to a common room to hang out, with TV, guitare and a well-equipped kitchen! I can definitely recommand to stay at this Hostel!

we were really enjoying during our stay at Global Village because of good organisation, staff was always there, prepared to help us with any questions, rooms were clean. Best hostel we've ever stayed in! Definitely recommending to all other visitors of Belfast.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Excellent hostel, great service and staff!

• 16th Jul 2015