Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The hostel was easy to find from Botanic Station, which is directly connected by train from the city airport. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Despite the fact that I arrived on a Saturday evening, it wasn't as loud around there as I expected. People were being very respectful. The rooms were large and not overcrowded. The breakfast was not impressive but it is what you can expect from a hostel and I still enjoyed it. I fully recommend staying there, the place is great!

The room was nice and spacious and the staff were great. The downsides were that there were only bathrooms on the first and second floors and our room was on the fourth, the flattest, hardest pillow ever and a meager breakfast subsisting of bread and cereal

Great hostel ! Very clean spacious room, comfy beds, spotless bathrooms with good pressure showers. The only suggestion I would make would be to get lockers in the rooms. Really enjoyed my stay and would happily recommend it!

Enjoy the brunch

not enough toilets. no window in bed room I couldn't breath.

The hostel had a great setup with a kitchen and common area and was really great for meeting other travelers. The staff was pretty helpful, but I feel like they all had different opinions when you asked them a question about the city or the hostel, which was confusing. The only complaints I have about the hostel were the bunks were not as nice as most others I've slept in, and not enough showers for the amount of guests they had.

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Only complaint I have is that there were no lockers in the rooms. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

It had the best pillows I've ever experienced at a hostel. Really clean and comfortable, the spices and pasta etc available added to the comfort as well as the wall art all over the building. Computers weren't so new and the wifi wasn't super but it was there. Ask for a locker because they're not in the rooms otherwise. Really close to university area and a street with a train station (handy if you've got a train pass), post office and tons of restaurants was cool. Would stay again.

• 12th May 2015
  • Mexico

Fantastic hostel. Would use again without hesitation.

• 11th May 2015

Best Hostel we've been to and the staff where awesome.

the wifi connect not working very well all the times, the bed is too soft, feel tired after wake up. and the computer system is not easy to use

• 9th May 2015
  • China

AWESOME PLACE. Staff were very fun and friendly, and the atmosphere was very relaxed. Facilities were promptly cleaned and well-maintained

Great stay! Comfortable beds and beautiful character building in good condition.

Hands down the best hostel I've ever been to. Tom and team were unbelievably accommodating, helpful, and pointed me in all the right directions. The staff felt like friends and the location/amenities were top notch!

next to Queens University. Takes about twenty minutes walking to city centre. Clean and well organized. Good value for money

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Very warm and cozy atmosphere. Incredibly clean and quiet. About 15 minutes walking distance from main bus terminal if you are arriving from Dublin. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Lots of security to get into building and caged lockers under bunk beds. Can't recommend this place enough

Really nice staff and easy to get to know people in the common area. Nice house, decorated with love and everything super clean.

Very helpful staff for advice on local bars/restaurants/things to do. Lovely clean room, nicely decorated

• 2nd May 2015

We had a great time at global village! We stayed in a 6 bed dorm on the top floor which was very spacious and comfortable. The kitchen facilities are great, they provide free pasta, rice, milk, butter, coffee and tea and free breakfast. There are many showers and washrooms on different floors, which are always clean and a washer/drier. The staff are great (Courtney, Tom, Tj and Salvatore particularly) and make massive efforts to get guests involved in drinking games/activities. Thanks :)

• 2nd May 2015

Great hosts which made you feel at home. Ideal place to meet people from around the world.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7