Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Let people know you add £1 when paying with card not cash. Be at your desk or around if someone needs staff. When someone books a room, make sure you make their beds. When you offer sereal for breakfast, make sure to also offer milk with that. And finally, be sure to know what a credit card is or when you pay by card with pincode. NO AUTOGRAPH NEEDED! Duh. Wouldn't want to stay here a second time, wouldn't recomment it.

• 21st Jul 2014

This is a very well thought out hostel, backpacker friendly in every way. I am so glad I stayed here everyone is extremely friendly.

Good location, parking on the streets, bathrooms were clean and showers were great! Very cozy place. Staff was quite knowledgable of the area as well. :)

Kitchen was a hive of activity but there was plenty of space to cook and enjoy. Staff were friendly and informative. We enjoyed our stay!

Great atmosphere, nice room, friendly staff. Just wish there was a bit more for breakfast!

• 12th Jul 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Global Village. The staff helped make it one of the most memorable nights of my trip. Very clean hostel, great kitchen facilities, comfy TV room and free pool!! Room 10 is the way to go ;)

• 10th Jul 2014

Great place to stay. Would recommend to anyone.

Great place with very nice staff, be carefull people when you start a night with Celyn you'll never know how is gonna end ...lol... Everyone must try this hostel .....

• Greece

Great atmosphere, clean, good location; best hostel I've stayed in so far!

• 5th Jul 2014

Really unbelievable value when you consider the amenities on offer (x-box, internet, pool, free breakfast tea/coffee). Staff were very nice and room was basic but exactly what I paid for.

• 5th Jul 2014

Awesome hostel, great people, great vibe, decent sized rooms. Would stay there again

This is one of my favourite Hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything about the hostel was above and beyond what I usually expect- especially the staff! Each of the staff members were friendly, fun and incredibly helpful. I must say Celyn really knows how to show you a good time in the city. She broke me in the best way possible. :) love you Global Village!

This must be the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff are super friendly and really try to get to know you - I even got a chocolate cake for my birthday and the staff & most of the guests sang for me. Super sweet! The showers are amazing as well, nice and hot (and not just some drops). All in all: excellent hostel! Highly recommended!

Staff was very friendly and welcoming! Bathrooms were nice and clean, kitchen as well. Great to be able to use the kitchen and have free bread/coffee etc.

• 4th Jul 2014

This is honestly one of the nicest hostels i've stayed in, it was busy and thriving and when I arrived someone had a big communal meal on the go. The shared spaces were all clean and tidy. The staff are very friendly and provided recommendations for places to eat. The room rate was very reasonable. The rooms had a small number of beds in and weren't too warm even in a scorching (for belfast) July. I would definitely come and stay here again.

• 4th Jul 2014

Little noisey but overall great stay and would definitely stay again!

This hostel is very good for solo travelers. Its a small and cozy hostel, which makes it easier to meet other travelers. Really friendly staff too. They invited me to hang out with them as soon as I checked in. And they were very helpful as well, especially Celyn. She likes to make sure everyone's having a great time. If I ever go back to Belfast, I'm staying in this hostel again. :)

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Everything about my stay here was fantastic! The staff were brilliant, anything you wanted to know they would be able to tell you, Celyn seemed to know pretty much everything about Belfast! Wonderful place to stay and the nightlife around there is great!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Best Youth Hostel in Belfast, possibly the world! I had so much fun staying here and hanging out with the awesome staff that I forgot to really do any of the touristy things you're supposed to do on holidays, but if I had my time over I wouldn't change a thing! I am already planning my next trip back to Belfast so I can live and work at Global Village for a longer time, because i never wanted to leave!

Great place to feel at home, but also sociable with down to earth staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7