Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Celyn was awesome. Ran the place well and sat down and had a beer with my group to get the night out started.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Awesome hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at. All of the staff were extremely kind and fun, they made sure to include everyone for the fun stuff and helped out whenever. This is a great place for solo travellers- it's so easy to meet people in the lounge, kitchen or back patio. Stay here!

Our room (private double) was tiny, but everything else about the place was great. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, good location, free street parking, and friendly staff!

Literally the best hostel I've ever stayed in, I felt like family 5 minutes after I walked in the door. The staff is really friendly and took a group of us out on the town several nights in a row and hosted a BBQ so they kept things really social. I made several friends while staying here and can't wait to come back. Celyn was in charge and she did an amazing job of providing a great atmosphere.

Absolutely fantistic place. Been traveling over a month now and this was easily my favourite hostel! Staff are amazingly friendly and make sure to include as many as possible in whatever activities happening from BBQ's to pub crawls (both/all of which are awesome times) super helpful in sorting out daytime touristy activities too if you'd like to partake in those. I just can't say enough good things! Thanks for making my last night in Belfast so awesome guys!! Filthy McNastys is the way to go :P

Let people know you add £1 when paying with card not cash. Be at your desk or around if someone needs staff. When someone books a room, make sure you make their beds. When you offer sereal for breakfast, make sure to also offer milk with that. And finally, be sure to know what a credit card is or when you pay by card with pincode. NO AUTOGRAPH NEEDED! Duh. Wouldn't want to stay here a second time, wouldn't recomment it.

• 21st Jul 2014

Staff was great! We had so much fun in Belfast because of your hostel. Will definitely recommend to friends

This is a very well thought out hostel, backpacker friendly in every way. I am so glad I stayed here everyone is extremely friendly.

Good location, parking on the streets, bathrooms were clean and showers were great! Very cozy place. Staff was quite knowledgable of the area as well. :)

Kitchen was a hive of activity but there was plenty of space to cook and enjoy. Staff were friendly and informative. We enjoyed our stay!

Great atmosphere, nice room, friendly staff. Just wish there was a bit more for breakfast!

• 12th Jul 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Global Village. The staff helped make it one of the most memorable nights of my trip. Very clean hostel, great kitchen facilities, comfy TV room and free pool!! Room 10 is the way to go ;)

• 10th Jul 2014

Great place to stay. Would recommend to anyone.

Great place with very nice staff, be carefull people when you start a night with Celyn you'll never know how is gonna end ...lol... Everyone must try this hostel .....

• Greece

Great atmosphere, clean, good location; best hostel I've stayed in so far!

• 5th Jul 2014

Really unbelievable value when you consider the amenities on offer (x-box, internet, pool, free breakfast tea/coffee). Staff were very nice and room was basic but exactly what I paid for.

• 5th Jul 2014

Awesome hostel, great people, great vibe, decent sized rooms. Would stay there again

This is one of my favourite Hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything about the hostel was above and beyond what I usually expect- especially the staff! Each of the staff members were friendly, fun and incredibly helpful. I must say Celyn really knows how to show you a good time in the city. She broke me in the best way possible. :) love you Global Village!

This must be the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff are super friendly and really try to get to know you - I even got a chocolate cake for my birthday and the staff & most of the guests sang for me. Super sweet! The showers are amazing as well, nice and hot (and not just some drops). All in all: excellent hostel! Highly recommended!

Staff was very friendly and welcoming! Bathrooms were nice and clean, kitchen as well. Great to be able to use the kitchen and have free bread/coffee etc.

• 4th Jul 2014