Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

2015 Total Reviews

Really great place to stay. Very clean, rooms very spacious and reasonable rates. I will be back!

• 27th Feb 2015

Great spot! One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Clean with a nice vibe and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Would definitely go back again.

• 21st Feb 2015

Global Village Belfast ticks all the boxes; casual but clean, laid back but organised and has really lovely vibe about it. The staff are really friendly and helpful and willing to play! Beer pong, fussball and pool, some craic. Congratulations, this is hosteling as it should be. Thank you and see you next time Mark and crew.

• 20th Feb 2015

Everything was great except that the wifi wasn't working.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • India

Friendly staff, lots going on at the hostel every night. Room and bathrooms were very clean and plenty of bars and shops just down the road. Had a great intro from Tom when we arrived on which places to visit. Would definitely stay there again.

• 19th Feb 2015

Really cool spot with friendly and helpful staff!

everything is great in this hostel, highly recommend.

This hostel felt like home from the moment I walked in. The staff were fabulous and the environment was relaxed and welcoming. I would definitely go back!

• 13th Feb 2015

Global Village is a great hostel, really good facilities! The wifi sucks but the included breakfast and awesome staff definitely make up for it!

Not a bad Hostel at all but if this is NI`s nº1!? i feel sorry for whoever has to stay elsewhere.

I loved my stay at Global Village! The staff was so friendly and able to answer all of my questions. The atmosphere was great! I met some really great people that were also traveling! The beds were comfortable and I was surprised at how clean the bathrooms were compared to the other hostels I have stayed at! I will definitely be back!

• 11th Feb 2015

The staff were really great, particularly Tom and Jamie when I checked in and throughout my stay. Thanks! The rooms were nice and big, and the showers were super hot! It's only a short walk to shops, bars and restaurants- and about 10 mins to the city centre. My bed was really comfortable and the kitchen facilities were great.

• 7th Feb 2015

Our night was great, location is good, a short walk to everything we needed, alo very easy to find. The staff was great, bathrooms were amazingly clean and we never had to wait long to use them, all the free things in the kitchen made our weekend much easier. Would definitely recommend and stay there again. The only downside were the mattresses, that were not specially comfortable

• 7th Feb 2015

I had a great stay! Only the room was so warm but staff and atmosphere was excelent. I really recommend this hostel.

A bit far away from the city centre. But still a nice place to stay.

My friends and I had a great time here. The staff are really friendly and helpful, there was a lovely atmosphere and facilities were great. Great value for money.

• 31st Jan 2015

The staff were all very accommodating and friendly. By far the best hostel in Belfast. Especiallybetter han lagan backpackers!

top notch. levely people and atmosphere.

• 23rd Jan 2015

We had a great stay here, I think it is one of the best hostels we ever stayed at. It's really clean and convenient, well decorated, the beds are so comfortable and it has a good location. Definitely coming back here if we have the chance!

• 23rd Jan 2015

I loved this hostel! The staff shows each person around the hostel and points out where the restrooms/showers/kitchen are. They are so personable and helped me book a black cab tour with some other hostel guests to save me money. Thanks for your help!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7