Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

I had a great stay here. It was the perfect location and everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Feb 2014

I send an email for an incoming book and have no answer !

The female dorm is so great! Friendly staff, clean and good location

Had the worst night in my life, but not because of the staff, the building, the facilities or anything directly related to the Hostel. I was unlucky, bad people. Sexing all night long but noisy way.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Room was just repainted, terrible smell.

• 19th Feb 2014

Amazing hostel, definitely recommend it! Staff are brilliant - very friendly and knowledgeable - the place is incredibly clean, in a really convenient location. Atmosphere is fantastic!

Lovely clean hostel,nice beds,friendly staff -big shout out to Mark,Jack and Timmy the Swede!!! I enjoyed my stay there so hope to call back again!!

Great staff and great hostel. Would highly recommend anyone.

• 11th Feb 2014

The location is good but the room for four people is too small... The staff is very friendly.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • China

Great staff (Isaac, Tom and Jack) There were very helpful and it also made fun going out with them on a Saturday night in Belfast

• 31st Jan 2014

Really nice staff and cosy atmosphere! Can really recommend this Hostel to everybody! :)

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Austria

A nice hostel with friendly staff and good facilities. Ideal for my trip to Belfast.

Had a great stay here, the location is really handy. The hostel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• 24th Jan 2014

My bed was very new and comfortable, very low key and friendly atmosphere. Cozy as far as Hostels go. It is a bit of a walk into town. Good accomodations. Would reccomend as long as you don't mind the walk.

It is a very nice Hostel. The staff are very friendly. I enjoyed the staying.

• 15th Jan 2014
  • China

I had a fantastic time staying at Global Village! Big shout out to Anna, Erika, Jack, Issac and Alberto - awesome staff.

Very nice staff, a warm welcome, nice atmosphere due to a lovely social room which felt like a living room Good located, close to everything you need Would always recommend this hostel

• 9th Jan 2014

I fully recommend staying at Global Village. I had a really nice stay here. The facilities were fine. My mattress was a little thin but it didn't bother me. The best points about this hostel were the friendly staff, who are there to have fun, not just to work. Alberto, Issak

Couldn't recommend this Hostel any more, perfect for our stay.

• 30th Dec 2013

Very friendly hostel with super nice staff, thank you, Mark, Fox, Stephanie for making my stay like home, definitely will recommend it to my friends. Also the hostel is quite close to Great Victoria Station, which is convenient to explore nearby places.