Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

1937 Total Reviews

Stayed twice. The mattress in 8-bed mix dorm was hollow and uncomfortable. However, great staffs and excellent atmosphere to meet people and hang around.

Some of the staff were so nice (Shout out to Kristen and Adam they were both so lovely) The atmosphere when myself and friend arrived was very somber, but when drinking games started things picked up. The facilities downstairs were good but upstairs bathrooms were a little cramped - also most other hostels in Belfast check out is a 11am, here it was 10.30. Still it was a nice place to stay with friendly staff

All good. Recommend it.

Probably the best hostel we stayed at in the whole of Ireland! Staff were great and had an awesome feel to the place with free pool table and close walking distance to city center and night life! Highly recommend this place to everyone!!!

The atmosphere at Global Village was great. Everyone was very friendly and quite helpful.

Fantastic hostel! Two big selling points here: Excellent community culture, and spotlessly clean. The staff were the best compared to the other hostels I stayed at on my ireland/scotland trip: on my very first night, I unintentionally stayed up until 6am talking to them! It was that fun. It's a very spacious place too. Definitely staying here again if I am ever back in Belfast. Shout out to Fox :D

One of my favourite hostels!! I stayed in here for 3 nights and met interesting people from all over the world just in a female dorm!! That was really fun! And staff were so nice and friendly, which made me feel at home. Will definitely come back again when I visit Belfast next time.

I was in a 4 person sharing room. The room itself was small for 4 people but the other facilities were good. There was a big kitchen and living area we could use as well as free WIFI

• 24th Oct 2014
  • South Africa

Cool chilled out place, staff seem to get the job done but are still nice and not horrible and stressed which does happen, I was only there 2 nights but would've liked to of been there longer there was a cool family vibe amongst the staff!

Clean and friendly place in close to the university in Belfast.

• 24th Oct 2014

Absolute favourite hostel so far - so clean, airy, quiet area, awesome staff, great community feel, and such a nice place. Great spacious communal kitchen wth a fully stocked kitchen for cooking. You also get your pick of Netflix shows/movies to watch in a comfy common room. Felt like I was at home, amazing stay,

Great hostel. staff were friendly and helpful. showed us a good time :). good location not far from the city.

Not the best location. At least 30 minute walk to the city center. Great atmosphere, staff was very friendly and super helpful! Great self-serve kitchen. Stayed in a private double - room very small. Only enough room for the bed and barely any walking room on either side of the bed. Shared bathrooms were very small but clean.

Staff was really friendly, helpful and communicative. Even if the hostel is not very close to the city centre, you can easily reach it by walking (ca.15-20 min.) or by bus. But there are lots of restaurants in this area... There are shared bathrooms but they are clean and nice. I prolonged my stay for two more nights as I really liked Belfast and the hostel.

This hostel is a great place to meet people. The staff is very social with the guests and everyone ends up getting to know each other. It was very busy while I was there but the water remained hot whenever I showered. One of my favorite things was the plentiful parking. I was there over the weekend and it seemed like a lot of people had come into Belfast for the weekend to party. So it can be a bit rowdy but I had no problem sleeping

Really nice hostel - modern and clean, with comfortable beds.

• 17th Oct 2014

This hostel feels like a second home! It's clean comfortable and everyone is very welcoming. Todds the best!

A very friendly hostel with great staff! Takes about 25 min walk to the city center but if you're lucky with the weather that is no problem :) A big plus is free pasta and rice!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

We had a good time at Global Village. Very nice staff and big showers. Quite a walk in the city though.

nice atmosphere, generally pleasant experience will probably go back again.

• 9th Oct 2014