Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great hostel in a great location! Place was spotless and the staff had loads of suggestions for us. 2nd time I've stayed here and would go straight back next time I'm in Belfast!

The Wi-Fi was broken. For travellers who rely heavily on Wi-Fi to communicate, this isn't the hostel for you.

• 7th Jun 2015

Fantastic hostel. Great chill out area with TV, then kitchen area is great to hang out in too and drink. Room was quite small with limited powerpoints and no lockers but still good. Only downfall was their wifi was terrible when I stayed and no one seemed to be fixing it besides turning it on and off. Also very far from city centre, takes a good 30 mins to walk. But best hostel vibe I've had so far in Europe

Really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful plus the rooms were clean and spacious for the price we paid.

• 6th Jun 2015

Loved my stay at Global Village - It lives up to it's name and reputation. WIll stay here again and recomend it to all.

• 5th Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at :)

Best environment of any hostel I've ever stayed in! Breakfast could be better (just toast and cereal) but the kitchen was great!! Rooms are spacious, only problem is the bathrooms are down a few flights of stairs from the rooms, and since they're so small, get dirty easily. A bit inconvenient, but not bad. Seriously enjoyed my stay

Almost perfect! The only thing that was missing and what would make it the perfect hostel would be the addition of a piano! :D

• 2nd Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The people are friendly, the beds are comfy and the showers are amazing!

Fantastic hostel. Great vibe! Staff are awesome!! Thanks guys

This was the best hostel were i stayed in my entire trip. atmosphere was very good and visited pub along with other hostel mates. It was a very good experience.

Great hostel facilities, awesome staff, and fantastic atmosphere (the event organized each night were fun), and the free pasta was appreciated!

I had an amazing experience at Global Village. The staff is amazing, especially Tom. He has an excellent beard. At the hostel their is free noodles, free breakfast, free games, and the staff takes you out every night to do something fun. You truly get a feel for the city of Belfast when you stay here and I would recommend this hostel to anyone that is thinking about staying in the Belfast area.

We will definitely return to Global Village - our 8 bed dorm was quiet and we were lucky to get bunks with curtains for a bit of privacy. Definitely a self-service kind of place, no breakfast or traveler amenities for sale like bottled water, etc., but there's a big kitchen but the grocery and cafes are close by (Belfast is a great walking town!) The ratio of restrooms/showers to occupants is low, but they're clean and well-maintained. The WIFI and lobby computers could use an upgrade, though!

This was hostel was OK. You have to walk everywhere to get somewhere. Staff was extremely helpful and very friendly The beds are extremely uncomfortable and very warm in the rooms.

We had an outstanding stay in this hostel. It's just what you may aspect, and a bit more.

Spacious rooms, friendly staff, good facilities (incl TV lounge and free computers & printing), quiet and local location. Beds were a little too hard though, muscles got a little sore.

Love this 'community' type Feel. Old house- staff are great!

Great vibes and friendly staff. They helped us organize a black cab tour of the city and gave great recommendations for food and pubs. Highly recommend!

Great hostel and great staff. Had a great time here and met a lot of cool people. Very good vibes and it was easy to meet people with the fun nightly activities. Would definitely stay here again. Also I love that dog!