Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

100% would recommend. Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere, great staff and great times.

• 8th Aug 2014

The location is a bit of a walk from the town centre, but the hostel itself was very nice. We only stayed one night, but the facilities were clean and the room (8 bed dorm) was spacious, and included small lockers. The staff were extremely friendly, and we're happy to help with anything you needed. Overall, it had a great atmosphere.

Awesome place with an especially awesome staff. Made you feel very welcome! Great atmosphere too, one of the best hostels I've stayed at. They deserve to be taken out for a nice dinner (:

This is a really awesome hostel. It was the first one I went to, but the community building here is awesome if you want it- the kitchen is a great place to meet people, and pub crawl night is the best! Highly recommend if you are a travel or alone.

It's the funniest place I've ever staid on.

Lovely hostel, will stay again!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great stay for me and my mates Rooms where a good size, clean and well presented. Played beer pong with people we just met there so that was excellent Shower facilities great Cant complain about it for 14.50 for the night was excellent

The best hostel I have stayed in. Had a fantastic night, staff were friendly, informative and even had time for a chat. Hostel is a walk away from city centre. Shall definitely be back :)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Global Village was brilliant! I extended my stay from one night to a whole week! The staff was brilliant, nice, helpful and good fun, the accommodation is nice and well located! Pub crawls every night and easy to meet people fro all around the world! Highly recommend to stay at this place!!!!

• 1st Aug 2014

Nice place even though a bit of noise till late at night. Nice kitchen and breakfast wasn't bad.

I had the most amazing stay! The staff is excellent, very friendly and always ready to party. The hostel is very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to my friends !

• 29th Jul 2014

The Hostel was great. People who working there are welcomy, nice and help you in you have any question. The place is not too far from the center. I didn't plan anything special when I was in Belfast and the Hostel gave me a lot of choices, pieces of advice for nice things to do there. I recommand this place if you want to spend few days in Belfast. ;)

• 26th Jul 2014

Really cool place to stay. The staff are all really nice. Todd will show you all the best pubs in town. Thanks for a great couple of days! (And thanks to Todd for the tip with Skye)

Celyn was awesome. Ran the place well and sat down and had a beer with my group to get the night out started.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Awesome hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at. All of the staff were extremely kind and fun, they made sure to include everyone for the fun stuff and helped out whenever. This is a great place for solo travellers- it's so easy to meet people in the lounge, kitchen or back patio. Stay here!

Our room (private double) was tiny, but everything else about the place was great. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, good location, free street parking, and friendly staff!

Literally the best hostel I've ever stayed in, I felt like family 5 minutes after I walked in the door. The staff is really friendly and took a group of us out on the town several nights in a row and hosted a BBQ so they kept things really social. I made several friends while staying here and can't wait to come back. Celyn was in charge and she did an amazing job of providing a great atmosphere.

Absolutely fantistic place. Been traveling over a month now and this was easily my favourite hostel! Staff are amazingly friendly and make sure to include as many as possible in whatever activities happening from BBQ's to pub crawls (both/all of which are awesome times) super helpful in sorting out daytime touristy activities too if you'd like to partake in those. I just can't say enough good things! Thanks for making my last night in Belfast so awesome guys!! Filthy McNastys is the way to go :P

Let people know you add £1 when paying with card not cash. Be at your desk or around if someone needs staff. When someone books a room, make sure you make their beds. When you offer sereal for breakfast, make sure to also offer milk with that. And finally, be sure to know what a credit card is or when you pay by card with pincode. NO AUTOGRAPH NEEDED! Duh. Wouldn't want to stay here a second time, wouldn't recomment it.

• 21st Jul 2014

Loved staying at Global Village - the hostel has a really nice homely feel to it especially the common areas. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Belfast.