Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The staff is no really nice and the mattress was terrible. The rest was good!

We loved this hostel! The staff were chill while still being professional, competent, friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was totally laid back and welcoming. It felt like a more grown up version of the ideal hostel. Hanging out in the lounge felt like you were in someone's living room. They even have XBox and Netflix! Everything was clean from top to bottom. Wifi is spotty on the top floor but the lounge was so cool that we were happy to get out of our room and socialize.

very friendly and accommodating staff, clean bathroom and shower facilities, small private double room, free coffee/chocolate/cereals/pasta/rice/oil/milk, billiard table, foosball table, bbq, etc 15 min walk from the city centre and central bus/train stations, lots of pups and take aways within 5 mins walking distance

• 16th Aug 2014

My friend and I had never been to a hostel before, so when we arrived we didn't know what to think, but as soon as you set foot in the place, you get this brilliant vibe, the rooms were well presented and CLEAN! Honestly amazing spot! Will stay there above any other in future!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

one of the best hostels that i have been to the staff were freindly and helpful also were good fun following travels were good to talk and speak the place real good buzz and homely sort of feeling diffentley one of better ones

After traveling around Europe for 6 months I can easily say that Global Village is the BEST!!! It has a homely atmosphere that is hard to find in other hostels. You can chill out in the lounge room & watch some movies or socialise with guests & staff in the kitchen & beer garden with a few drinks in hand. Big up to Mark & Fox. Check out their band 'Explosion Soundsystem' for good Reggae vibes . Also big up to Welshy Celyn, Aussie Todd, Señorita Nai, Frenchy Antoine & the Ginger Beard Man

Brilliant time in Belfast in avery relaxed hostel. Facilities provided were veryhandy andcertainly made staying there great time. Celyn certainly feel welcome so makesure you have achat with her. If I'mback in Belfast Iknow where I will be staying

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere is just wonderful and everyone is like family. I would never stay in a different hostel!

• 10th Aug 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. It's really clean, the bathroom speacilly, do if you don't like to share a bathroom you don't have to worry, because it's clean all the time. The beds are good, our dorm was small but it was completly ok, since the lockers had enough space to put all of our things in it. Apart from that, we felt so much at home because the staff is sooooo nice, speacially Celyn, who is awesome!!!

100% would recommend. Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere, great staff and great times.

• 8th Aug 2014

The location is a bit of a walk from the town centre, but the hostel itself was very nice. We only stayed one night, but the facilities were clean and the room (8 bed dorm) was spacious, and included small lockers. The staff were extremely friendly, and we're happy to help with anything you needed. Overall, it had a great atmosphere.

Awesome place with an especially awesome staff. Made you feel very welcome! Great atmosphere too, one of the best hostels I've stayed at. They deserve to be taken out for a nice dinner (:

This is a really awesome hostel. It was the first one I went to, but the community building here is awesome if you want it- the kitchen is a great place to meet people, and pub crawl night is the best! Highly recommend if you are a travel or alone.

It's the funniest place I've ever staid on.

Lovely hostel, will stay again!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great stay for me and my mates Rooms where a good size, clean and well presented. Played beer pong with people we just met there so that was excellent Shower facilities great Cant complain about it for 14.50 for the night was excellent

The best hostel I have stayed in. Had a fantastic night, staff were friendly, informative and even had time for a chat. Hostel is a walk away from city centre. Shall definitely be back :)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Global Village was brilliant! I extended my stay from one night to a whole week! The staff was brilliant, nice, helpful and good fun, the accommodation is nice and well located! Pub crawls every night and easy to meet people fro all around the world! Highly recommend to stay at this place!!!!

• 1st Aug 2014

Nice place even though a bit of noise till late at night. Nice kitchen and breakfast wasn't bad.

I had the most amazing stay! The staff is excellent, very friendly and always ready to party. The hostel is very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to my friends !

• 29th Jul 2014