Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

This hostel was excellent, located in a cute university neighborhood. The rooms were clean and comfortable, you could shower in a private bathroom or the communal bathrooms, laundry was easy, and breakfast was acceptable. The wifi connection was good. Everyone that I met there was fun to hang out with and easy to befriend - the kitchen was actually a great social area - very lively. The staff was very energetic and helpful! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel, and would use it again.

I particularly liked the staff, so friendly and helpful especially Jamie who really went out of his way to help in every way he could to make my stay the best it could be.

Could have used another light besides the overhead light. There was room in the room for more beds, so thanks for not overcrowding. Lockers available. Plug situation not the best, but acceptable Breakfast average. I can't say much on the location because I drove where I needed to go. Easy city to drive in. I liked how there were individual bathrooms and communal bathrooms. Something for all comfort levels.

Brilliant place to stay. Friendly, helpful and such great value for money. Close to food and nightlife. Also, they let me use the staff freezer for ice cream :)

Staff was friendly upon check in and told us they had an evening activity planned to go out, didn't go but good way to meet people if travelling alone. Fuse ball, snooker, and video games available to play.

I had a great time at Global Village! I liked the way they have the bathrooms set up, and the bunk bed I got was nice and private with a curtain across. I loved that they had guitars to play, and the atmosphere was really chill. It was also nice to relax and watch some netflix at the end of a long day of sightseeing!

Great hostel! Rooms and washrooms are very clean and spacious. Kitchen facilities and common room were great as well. The staff were very kind and helpful!

Great hostel that's easy walking distance to the city centre. Easy to find from the main bus centre. The staff is really friendly and are always willing to help you out. Wifi worked great throughout the hostel. Breakfast was simple but something quick and easy to get you started on your day which is helpful.

would definitely recommend

Knowledgeable staff, good and a great hostel.

A friendly, relaxed atmosphere with helpful staff. It's located a short walk from the centre near to the university, with lots of cafes and restaurants.

The best hostel I have stayed in, I am just sad we could only stay one night. The atmosphere and facilities were excellent, the staff friendly and helpful, and the showers/toilets spacious and clean.

We enjoyed our stay at the Global Village Hostel very much.The location is very good; you can explore the city from the hostel by foot and there are trendy, alternative bars and restaurants in the neighborhood. The entire building is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpfull. The atmosphere at this place is really warm and welcoming, thanks to a common room to hang out, with TV, guitare and a well-equipped kitchen! I can definitely recommand to stay at this Hostel!

we were really enjoying during our stay at Global Village because of good organisation, staff was always there, prepared to help us with any questions, rooms were clean. Best hostel we've ever stayed in! Definitely recommending to all other visitors of Belfast.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

A great place for young travelers! The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed were a little uncomfortable, but the common areas made up for that.

• 17th Jul 2015

Excellent hostel, great service and staff!

• 16th Jul 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Global Village. Friendly staff and nice place to stay.

Very helpfull staff, so friendly and always want to help in any situation. Hostel was very clean, for breakfast you can eat what you want. If you're travelling with bus or rail you have to walk 15min from hostel. Excellent! I'm so happy to stayed at Global Village hostel and I reccomend to everybody.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Croatia

I loved it! It's the best hostel in the UK I stayed in so far. The atmosphere and the stuff are awesome, thank you! I just stayed for too nights but right from the start it felt like a little family. They have a pre drinking everyday in the hostel, so it's very easy to get in touch with the other guest. Breakfast is awesome as well and very clean. Stayed in an eight bed dorm but there is a lot of space for bags! Awesome place :D

• 15th Jul 2015

This is the perfect hostel if you're looking for a fun environment and people to go out drinking with. The staff are really friendly and take everybody out to the best pubs in the area on certain nights. It's a bit far from the city centre and Titanic Belfast, probably about a 20 minute walk, but it's near the university so there's plenty of places to eat and drink around.