Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Global village at Queen's Belfast is the one of the best including five star hotels throughout my travel experience. Adding to all the categories which I gave the hightest mark, I enjoy most their spacious rooms and all other facilities such as kitchen area and showers.It has been one of the sources to go to Belfast happily whenever I attend any kinds of meetings and work.Thank you all the staff, particularly, owner, Mark!. You are truly a good mannered and hardworking, handsome, youung man!.

• 23rd Jun 2015

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hostel has a very comfortable atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

A wonderful hostel that I would gladly go back to or maybe even apply for a job!!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Staff was very friendly and very accommodating. location was close to the station. I met many great people and one of my favorite hostels to stay at.

Loved this place! Staff are awesome, very homey feel, and without intention or effort I fell into a comfortable group of fellow travelers. I wish all hostels were like this, I had a really lovely time. A bit far from the center but a beautiful walk. ALSO if you have time go on the game of thrones tour with Derek on McCombs tours, that was the highlight to my stay in Belfast!

So far the best hostel in Belfast, I have been in the city many times and was my first experience in the Global....I really recommend.

Everything was brilliant, friendly place and welcoming staff. The beds were the only negative so uncomfortable!

The best hostel in Belfast. Staff are nice, very clean and cool atmosphere. Excellent facilities and daily activities to go out in the evening. A bit far from the city center, but Belfast is not a huge city, so it only takes a 10min walk to get there.

Great staff and excellent atmosphere.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Cyprus

Free PC for use, free printing, free rice/pasta, free breakfast, free hair dryers

Wonderful hostel with excellent staff and great atmosphere! Be aware though, that the doors creak pretty badly (some oil would do wonders) and that all the bathrooms are on the ground floor and first landing, so some guests have 4 flights of stairs to hike up in the middle of the night. Fun events are planned every night, although they are all pub/drinking sort of things.

Lovely place and a fair price!

• 15th Jun 2015

This hostel definitely made my stay in Belfast. Very social hostel and it was very easy to get to know everyone. The staff were very helpful and friendly! Would highly recommend to anyone!!

This was a great hostel! A little bit far from the city center, but next to the liter gardens and a bunch of restaurants. Great showers, very clean rooms/beds, and the lady at the front desk told me they just fixed the wifi and it worked beautifully while I was there. I would defiantly reccommend gobal village!

Great staff who are always willing to help! Location was good!

• 12th Jun 2015

It was homely with a lovely atmosphere

• 11th Jun 2015

Great hostel in a great location! Place was spotless and the staff had loads of suggestions for us. 2nd time I've stayed here and would go straight back next time I'm in Belfast!

The Wi-Fi was broken. For travellers who rely heavily on Wi-Fi to communicate, this isn't the hostel for you.

• 7th Jun 2015

Fantastic hostel. Great chill out area with TV, then kitchen area is great to hang out in too and drink. Room was quite small with limited powerpoints and no lockers but still good. Only downfall was their wifi was terrible when I stayed and no one seemed to be fixing it besides turning it on and off. Also very far from city centre, takes a good 30 mins to walk. But best hostel vibe I've had so far in Europe

Really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful plus the rooms were clean and spacious for the price we paid.

• 6th Jun 2015