Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

This hostel has great atmosphere, friendly staff who are more than willing to organise tours to Giant's Causeway or with a Black Cab for you, and good facilities. The kitchen is well stocked, with a huge array of spices up for grabs. It really feels like a home more than a hostel. Will definitely visit here again!

Loved staying here. It has been my s2cond time. Very central being just off Botanic Avenue. A relaxed but professional approach by staff who understand what travellers need are. Staff very approachable and friendly. Excellent shower roomand toilet fa ilities. Rooms comfortable and well cleaned. All requirements met. It is a homely place with a relaxed persona ltouch. Highly recommend the hostel.

• 11th Nov 2013

Really enjoyed my one night stay. Fox, working on reception was very friendly and helpful.

Very good hostel with spacious bedrooms. The location and services are pretty good also, and restrooms pretty clean. The only complain is about the reception, that in the morning I' ve leaved, was closed... So I just left the keys hanging on the doorhandle... a little bit insecure, I think...

• 8th Nov 2013

Nice fully equipped kitchen. Good environment and atmosphere. Close to shops and college town. A bit far away from main activities but close to bars and restaurants. Need more toilets/showers.

Would have stayed longer

Great place for the price. the staff is very nice and helpful. the only problem was that it's a bit loud. I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 7th Nov 2013

Great location, very clean!

I loved my stay here. The rooms are great, the building is great. And the staff was very helpfull! Its a 20' walk from Europe Station, but it's close to some bars. I'd stay here again.

The staff were very accommodating and even helped me out on getting my camera working. As the fuse was gone in the charger. They were polite and sociable and showed us all the available facilities even when we were staying for one night. a very clean and nice hostel for any age of person.

Very friendly bunch of guys, great place to stay.

• 31st Oct 2013

Great location and safe, clean accommodation. Not the best for meeting other travellers - lots of families and older guests. Really quiet and great amenities (kitchen, showers, etc). Would stay there again.

I enjoyed my stay. This hostel is very nice , comfortable and clean. The staff is nice and helpful.

• 28th Oct 2013

Great Hostel! Close to the city center, you can get pretty much anywhere from there easily. The staff was great, really nice and helpful. Definitely recommend it!

Great place, great staff