Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The Hostel was great. People who working there are welcomy, nice and help you in you have any question. The place is not too far from the center. I didn't plan anything special when I was in Belfast and the Hostel gave me a lot of choices, pieces of advice for nice things to do there. I recommand this place if you want to spend few days in Belfast. ;)

• 26th Jul 2014

Really cool place to stay. The staff are all really nice. Todd will show you all the best pubs in town. Thanks for a great couple of days! (And thanks to Todd for the tip with Skye)

Celyn was awesome. Ran the place well and sat down and had a beer with my group to get the night out started.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Awesome hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at. All of the staff were extremely kind and fun, they made sure to include everyone for the fun stuff and helped out whenever. This is a great place for solo travellers- it's so easy to meet people in the lounge, kitchen or back patio. Stay here!

Our room (private double) was tiny, but everything else about the place was great. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, good location, free street parking, and friendly staff!

Literally the best hostel I've ever stayed in, I felt like family 5 minutes after I walked in the door. The staff is really friendly and took a group of us out on the town several nights in a row and hosted a BBQ so they kept things really social. I made several friends while staying here and can't wait to come back. Celyn was in charge and she did an amazing job of providing a great atmosphere.

Absolutely fantistic place. Been traveling over a month now and this was easily my favourite hostel! Staff are amazingly friendly and make sure to include as many as possible in whatever activities happening from BBQ's to pub crawls (both/all of which are awesome times) super helpful in sorting out daytime touristy activities too if you'd like to partake in those. I just can't say enough good things! Thanks for making my last night in Belfast so awesome guys!! Filthy McNastys is the way to go :P

Let people know you add £1 when paying with card not cash. Be at your desk or around if someone needs staff. When someone books a room, make sure you make their beds. When you offer sereal for breakfast, make sure to also offer milk with that. And finally, be sure to know what a credit card is or when you pay by card with pincode. NO AUTOGRAPH NEEDED! Duh. Wouldn't want to stay here a second time, wouldn't recomment it.

• 21st Jul 2014

Loved staying at Global Village - the hostel has a really nice homely feel to it especially the common areas. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Belfast.

Wow! What an amazing hostel.. From check in the staff made me feel so welcome and were so helpful.. Cool little street close to shops and not too far from city centre..very social and loads of fun!

Staff was great! We had so much fun in Belfast because of your hostel. Will definitely recommend to friends

This is a very well thought out hostel, backpacker friendly in every way. I am so glad I stayed here everyone is extremely friendly.

Good location, parking on the streets, bathrooms were clean and showers were great! Very cozy place. Staff was quite knowledgable of the area as well. :)

Kitchen was a hive of activity but there was plenty of space to cook and enjoy. Staff were friendly and informative. We enjoyed our stay!

Great atmosphere, nice room, friendly staff. Just wish there was a bit more for breakfast!

• 12th Jul 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Global Village. The staff helped make it one of the most memorable nights of my trip. Very clean hostel, great kitchen facilities, comfy TV room and free pool!! Room 10 is the way to go ;)

• 10th Jul 2014

Great place to stay. Would recommend to anyone.

I got terrible bed bugs bites from my 2 days stay here. The hostel should do a major cleaning for living room sofa as well as bedroom.

Great place with very nice staff, be carefull people when you start a night with Celyn you'll never know how is gonna end ...lol... Everyone must try this hostel .....

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Greece

Great atmosphere, clean, good location; best hostel I've stayed in so far!