Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Staff was great! We had so much fun in Belfast because of your hostel. Will definitely recommend to friends

This is a very well thought out hostel, backpacker friendly in every way. I am so glad I stayed here everyone is extremely friendly.

Good location, parking on the streets, bathrooms were clean and showers were great! Very cozy place. Staff was quite knowledgable of the area as well. :)

Kitchen was a hive of activity but there was plenty of space to cook and enjoy. Staff were friendly and informative. We enjoyed our stay!

Great atmosphere, nice room, friendly staff. Just wish there was a bit more for breakfast!

• 12th Jul 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Global Village. The staff helped make it one of the most memorable nights of my trip. Very clean hostel, great kitchen facilities, comfy TV room and free pool!! Room 10 is the way to go ;)

• 10th Jul 2014

Great place to stay. Would recommend to anyone.

I got terrible bed bugs bites from my 2 days stay here. The hostel should do a major cleaning for living room sofa as well as bedroom.

Great place with very nice staff, be carefull people when you start a night with Celyn you'll never know how is gonna end ...lol... Everyone must try this hostel .....

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Greece

Great atmosphere, clean, good location; best hostel I've stayed in so far!

Really unbelievable value when you consider the amenities on offer (x-box, internet, pool, free breakfast tea/coffee). Staff were very nice and room was basic but exactly what I paid for.

• 5th Jul 2014

Awesome hostel, great people, great vibe, decent sized rooms. Would stay there again

This is one of my favourite Hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything about the hostel was above and beyond what I usually expect- especially the staff! Each of the staff members were friendly, fun and incredibly helpful. I must say Celyn really knows how to show you a good time in the city. She broke me in the best way possible. :) love you Global Village!

This must be the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff are super friendly and really try to get to know you - I even got a chocolate cake for my birthday and the staff & most of the guests sang for me. Super sweet! The showers are amazing as well, nice and hot (and not just some drops). All in all: excellent hostel! Highly recommended!

Staff was very friendly and welcoming! Bathrooms were nice and clean, kitchen as well. Great to be able to use the kitchen and have free bread/coffee etc.

• 4th Jul 2014

This is honestly one of the nicest hostels i've stayed in, it was busy and thriving and when I arrived someone had a big communal meal on the go. The shared spaces were all clean and tidy. The staff are very friendly and provided recommendations for places to eat. The room rate was very reasonable. The rooms had a small number of beds in and weren't too warm even in a scorching (for belfast) July. I would definitely come and stay here again.

• 4th Jul 2014

Little noisey but overall great stay and would definitely stay again!

We had a very pleasant stay in Global Village. The staff is really friendly, there's an awesome relaxed atmosphere. The kitchen is well equiped and the hostel is overall very clean. Nothing to complain. We certainly recommend staying here when visiting Belfast.

This hostel is very good for solo travelers. Its a small and cozy hostel, which makes it easier to meet other travelers. Really friendly staff too. They invited me to hang out with them as soon as I checked in. And they were very helpful as well, especially Celyn. She likes to make sure everyone's having a great time. If I ever go back to Belfast, I'm staying in this hostel again. :)

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Everything about my stay here was fantastic! The staff were brilliant, anything you wanted to know they would be able to tell you, Celyn seemed to know pretty much everything about Belfast! Wonderful place to stay and the nightlife around there is great!

• 3rd Jul 2014