Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Would have stayed longer

Great place for the price. the staff is very nice and helpful. the only problem was that it's a bit loud. I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 7th Nov 2013

Great location, very clean!

I loved my stay here. The rooms are great, the building is great. And the staff was very helpfull! Its a 20' walk from Europe Station, but it's close to some bars. I'd stay here again.

The staff were very accommodating and even helped me out on getting my camera working. As the fuse was gone in the charger. They were polite and sociable and showed us all the available facilities even when we were staying for one night. a very clean and nice hostel for any age of person.

Very friendly bunch of guys, great place to stay.

• 31st Oct 2013

Great location and safe, clean accommodation. Not the best for meeting other travellers - lots of families and older guests. Really quiet and great amenities (kitchen, showers, etc). Would stay there again.

I enjoyed my stay. This hostel is very nice , comfortable and clean. The staff is nice and helpful.

• 28th Oct 2013

Great Hostel! Close to the city center, you can get pretty much anywhere from there easily. The staff was great, really nice and helpful. Definitely recommend it!

Great place, great staff

Fabulous hostel, slightly out of the way of the craziness but close enough to everything! Wonderful and helpful staff, wifi in rooms, plenty of showers and bathrooms, breakfast provided as well as tons of spices and some pasta for cooking. I would stay again!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »