Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It is very clean and a fun environment. The staff Tom, Fox and Jack were great and were very helpful, beyond ordinary hostel staff members. They even went out of their way to assist my friend who was ill during the stay.

• 17th Jun 2014

A great hostel. The staff are super helpful and outwardly friendly. The place has an amazing, relaxed atmosphere and is located in the heart of the student quarter.

• 15th Jun 2014

Had an excellent stay here - atmosphere is great, staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 15th Jun 2014

This is a really cute hostel with friendly staff and at great atmosphere for meeting people! the showers didn't work in the morning but otherwise I loved it! about a 20 minute walk from mostly everything you'll need. Would probably stay again if I go back to Belfast! :)

The hostel is very close to Queen's University and fairly close to the city centre (approx. 10-15 minutes on foot). The atmosphere in the hostel is quite pleasant, the staff are friendly and really helpful. You should expect a very basic breakfast, but at least you're offered one! Disadvantage are the very few toilet facilities. They are situated only on the ground and first floor. We stayed at the third floor and we had to go to the the first floor every time,which was quite inconvenient.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Greece

Well located: walking distance from the bus station and city centre, staff are helpful, value for money - basic accommodation (pillows somewhat thin), clean showers.

Very laid back attitude from the staff as well as the guests, which gives the place a homely atmosphere. I liked it very much.

• 6th Jun 2014

Great hostel, very clean, cosy and with friendly staff. Definitely I'll check them first if/when I will go back to Belfast.

The room was very quiet and clean! location was nice also. Overall we had a nice stay there for 1 night and the staff was so helpful. very good one :)

Amazing Staff. Very Friendly and Welcoming Atmosphere.

Great hostel! No complaints at all really, the staff are super friendly and everything is pretty clean. It's a great place to meet new people and there's always something going on. I'd defiantly come back! And shout out to the killer ginger bearded guy for making my stay even better:)

• 3rd Jun 2014

Mama Ella! As taught to me by one of the staff, Julien. (: anyway this hostel is fantastic! Very friendly staff and clean facilities. This hostel has a very welcoming and family feel since the staff are all very close to another and are sociable with the guests. It seems like almost every night everyone hangs out together in the patio.its a great way of meeting people and making new friends. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again if I'm ever in Belfast

• 2nd Jun 2014

This was the first time I stayed in a (smaller) hostel (on my own). It was for only three nights but the people who worked there were very welcoming and so were the other people who stayed there. It felt like a safe place and I enjoyed my time there. It was also clean and the kitchen was really nice.

• 31st May 2014

It is a very nice hostel with a great atmosphere. My 6 bed dorm was a large room with all you need. I especially liked that there was a blow dryer in the room and enough space to store luggage with a lock.

Pretty much a faultless hostel! Very sociable, freindly staff, large kitchen, decent bedding and very good/clean showers and toilets. Also people from the hostel are very good value and will take you out at night which makes things very easy especially if travelling alone.

Guys that is the perfect hostel!!!! The atmosphere was perfect. The staff, young people, perfect! Thank you Jake for taking us out three nights at a time. I had a great time, met a lot of people. I totally recommend you to stay there.

A little bit to much party hostel...sometime I was trying to sleep and there was music and talking people on the terrasse and I could hear them from my room.

After staying in countless hostels throughout Europe, I can say, without conviction, that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The location is perfect--everything is within walking distance The place is clean--so clean! The atmosphere is amazing--the staff are so welcoming and make sure that everyone is having a good time. Special shout out to Jake who was SO MUCH FUN There is a communal atmosphere here that I haven't experienced anywhere else!

The staff are the mot incredible, kind, and welcoming people you will ever meet. If you're going to visit Belfast, stay at Global Village!

• 26th May 2014

Amazing staff! Shower and rooms are clean. I miss Bojo...离市中心很近。像一个大家庭,很温暖的感觉,有只蠢萌的狗狗叫Bojo,感觉它满脸写着'我明明是人'的表情, 把我笑坏了。(离店的时候有个小哥给我讲说留满分评论老板就带他们去喝酒。。。满分也无妨,但是唯一瑕疵就是楼下洗澡间的锁拴是在门外的乖乖。。。好大一条缝,楼上独立洗澡间很窄小没地方搁洗发水那些七了八的瓶瓶罐罐)

• 26th May 2014