Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Awesome hostel, great vibe.

• 11th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Staff were amazing. Place was so clean. Great atmosphere. Everything was so fun! Only negative was not many power sockets. We stayed in 8 bed room and only 4 power outlets worked - was hard to charge phones.

• 11th Sep 2015

Amazing hostel! Friendliest staff I ever met, not just in a hostel, I mean anywhere! Great location and super clean, so excellent for people just looking for a place to sleep. But what really makes this place stand out is if you're a solo traveller, you will for sure meet other people as the staff, who lives there, organizes activities in the evening, board games, going to a live show, diner,... If I ever go back to Belfast there's no doubt that's where I'm going again.

• 10th Sep 2015

Celyn was the best employee I have come across she made the place fantastic. Overall the place is fantastic and all the employees really make it feel like a home away from home.

In more then 4 months of travel hands down my favourite hostel. Great vibe. Friendly staff and a really homey feel. Highly recommend global village

The Welsh girl staff member is awesome

Great facilities, very clean rooms. The staff were especially helpful. Tat was full of energy but when seriously asked about tourist advice in Belfast (locations, sights, opening times, pubs) he was clear and gave a very in depth overview. Celyn was also a very friendly host, always asking how my day went and was happy to help out with any needs such as use of the facilities and netflix. Very happy with the two nights I spent, wish I had booked longer!

The staff were absolutely AMAZING. The atmosphere they projected made my stay 110% more enjoyable. If anything, the hostel is a bit of the way from the centre of Belfast. The hostel offers free breakfast, pool, foosball, tea/coffee/hot chocolate, different types of pasta's and/or rice's. Every night one of the staff took a group of us to a local pub for the evening so if you're worried about finding a good place - don't worry, they know them all. Shout out to the staff AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

The staff is awesome... great atmosphere too! The location is good, the entire city is within walking distance. Very clean place and would definitely recommend. Best hostel I stayed at on my trip.

Great hostel in a very good location. Clean hostel with clean facilities. We had a nice stay and staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend Global Village Belfast to everyone.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

A very good hostel. Unlike any hostel I have stayed in before, staff are incredibly friendly and the hostel is covered in stunning artworks. Would easily recommend.

• 4th Sep 2015

Staff, facilties, and value for money were all more than excellent .

• 4th Sep 2015

Outstanding accommodation with an amazing atmosphere! The only thing I would have liked is to get more keycards for larger groups of friends. But overall excellent!

Great service and awesome atmosphere. There is a charizard in the heater. The only drawback was the lack of room keys for everbody.

• 3rd Sep 2015

Great environment. All the staff were very friendly and helped you with anything you required.

• 1st Sep 2015

it was so good to stay in global village. staff are friendly . I was very happy that I stay in this hostel..

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Nice staff good common area and great location

I only stayed here for one night, but I really enjoyed it. Free pasta, clean rooms, friendly staff. Would stay again.

Very clean and with good accomodation. What I appreciateded the most was the friendly atmosphere with the possibility of meeting different people. Congratulation to the good staff!

• 26th Aug 2015

I was only here for one night but I would definitely go back! It isn't located in the city center area but closer to the university. Most of the stuff to see is about a 10-15 minute walk but it's only an inconvenience when you have luggage with you. The night I was there, the staff organized a free pub crawl and it was a great way to meet other travelers. I would recommend this place to anyone! Breakfast is included and the wifi is reliable. Wonderful place to spend an evening!