Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

2063 Total Reviews

We had a good time at Global Village. Very nice staff and big showers. Quite a walk in the city though.

nice atmosphere, generally pleasant experience will probably go back again.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Wow, bit of a surprise this one but it's really 10/10. The rooms were clean and the water was hot but the staff are what make this place worth while. Everyone was cool and friendly and interesting. And Celyn this is me mentioning you by name. You're welcome.

Crazy hostel with even crazier staff (in the best way). I didn't know what to expect when I booked this hostel and it turned out as a great place to stay. The only thing that was missing was an elevator but the staff helped us with our suitcases so everything was great! The facilities were always clean and the atmosphere was excellent! Another good thing was that you could party downstairs but the people in the rooms could still sleep in peace. Very recommended hostel, go there!

Staff we're friendly and sociable and tried to include all guests in evening activities. Additionally they were helpful and never too busy to help. Location is great and in the student area and not too far from the city centre

• 5th Oct 2014

In overall all fine but the bed too d for sleep they need change it, only one key for six people it's crazy and the staff don't let me pay in euros with the debit card when the booking I played in euros, so my bank charged me commissions bcs the staff don't wanted cash

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Good external security but only two underbed lockers in a four bed room is unacceptable. Staff friendly when awake. Accommodation beginning to show signs of wear. My dorm was very spacious but had no opening window, no table or chair. Why are expected to stand all the time or sit on someone else's bed?! Showers and toilets clean but very cramped with no shelves for toiletries nd tiny sinks. Needs more attention to detail.

One of the best hostels ever!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »