Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

1985 Total Reviews

The location is a bit of a walk from the town centre, but the hostel itself was very nice. We only stayed one night, but the facilities were clean and the room (8 bed dorm) was spacious, and included small lockers. The staff were extremely friendly, and we're happy to help with anything you needed. Overall, it had a great atmosphere.

Awesome place with an especially awesome staff. Made you feel very welcome! Great atmosphere too, one of the best hostels I've stayed at. They deserve to be taken out for a nice dinner (:

This is a really awesome hostel. It was the first one I went to, but the community building here is awesome if you want it- the kitchen is a great place to meet people, and pub crawl night is the best! Highly recommend if you are a travel or alone.

It's the funniest place I've ever staid on.

Lovely hostel, will stay again!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great stay for me and my mates Rooms where a good size, clean and well presented. Played beer pong with people we just met there so that was excellent Shower facilities great Cant complain about it for 14.50 for the night was excellent

The best hostel I have stayed in. Had a fantastic night, staff were friendly, informative and even had time for a chat. Hostel is a walk away from city centre. Shall definitely be back :)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Global Village was brilliant! I extended my stay from one night to a whole week! The staff was brilliant, nice, helpful and good fun, the accommodation is nice and well located! Pub crawls every night and easy to meet people fro all around the world! Highly recommend to stay at this place!!!!

• 1st Aug 2014

Nice place even though a bit of noise till late at night. Nice kitchen and breakfast wasn't bad.

I had the most amazing stay! The staff is excellent, very friendly and always ready to party. The hostel is very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to my friends !

• 29th Jul 2014