Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great hostel! No complaints at all really, the staff are super friendly and everything is pretty clean. It's a great place to meet new people and there's always something going on. I'd defiantly come back! And shout out to the killer ginger bearded guy for making my stay even better:)

• 3rd Jun 2014

Mama Ella! As taught to me by one of the staff, Julien. (: anyway this hostel is fantastic! Very friendly staff and clean facilities. This hostel has a very welcoming and family feel since the staff are all very close to another and are sociable with the guests. It seems like almost every night everyone hangs out together in the patio.its a great way of meeting people and making new friends. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again if I'm ever in Belfast

• 2nd Jun 2014

This was the first time I stayed in a (smaller) hostel (on my own). It was for only three nights but the people who worked there were very welcoming and so were the other people who stayed there. It felt like a safe place and I enjoyed my time there. It was also clean and the kitchen was really nice.

• 31st May 2014

It is a very nice hostel with a great atmosphere. My 6 bed dorm was a large room with all you need. I especially liked that there was a blow dryer in the room and enough space to store luggage with a lock.

Pretty much a faultless hostel! Very sociable, freindly staff, large kitchen, decent bedding and very good/clean showers and toilets. Also people from the hostel are very good value and will take you out at night which makes things very easy especially if travelling alone.

Guys that is the perfect hostel!!!! The atmosphere was perfect. The staff, young people, perfect! Thank you Jake for taking us out three nights at a time. I had a great time, met a lot of people. I totally recommend you to stay there.

A little bit to much party hostel...sometime I was trying to sleep and there was music and talking people on the terrasse and I could hear them from my room.

After staying in countless hostels throughout Europe, I can say, without conviction, that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The location is perfect--everything is within walking distance The place is clean--so clean! The atmosphere is amazing--the staff are so welcoming and make sure that everyone is having a good time. Special shout out to Jake who was SO MUCH FUN There is a communal atmosphere here that I haven't experienced anywhere else!

The staff are the mot incredible, kind, and welcoming people you will ever meet. If you're going to visit Belfast, stay at Global Village!

• 26th May 2014

Amazing staff! Shower and rooms are clean. I miss Bojo...离市中心很近。像一个大家庭,很温暖的感觉,有只蠢萌的狗狗叫Bojo,感觉它满脸写着'我明明是人'的表情, 把我笑坏了。(离店的时候有个小哥给我讲说留满分评论老板就带他们去喝酒。。。满分也无妨,但是唯一瑕疵就是楼下洗澡间的锁拴是在门外的乖乖。。。好大一条缝,楼上独立洗澡间很窄小没地方搁洗发水那些七了八的瓶瓶罐罐)

• 26th May 2014
  • ZephyrZiyao
  • China

The staff were very friendly and made you feel right at home. They even booked our taxi for our night out! The place had a relaxed atmosphere and there was a good buzz about the place. I went with a group of my friends and would definitely make a return visit :) The hostel is also very close to the city center making it convenient for tourists.

Bathrooms/Showers were very nice and private. The only issue I had with them was we were on the top floor so you had to come down two sets of stairs to get to any bathrooms. Staff was awesome and extremely friendly. Location was good and right in the thick of the college atmosphere, but a little far south from the main tourist attractions and transportation (ferries & Belfast Central).

• 23rd May 2014

There was no reading light, and duvet and pillow were thin. Free breakfast was fine, but the kitchen was not clean. There were some bathrooms which was clean, but they were not separated by male/female which was unconfortable for me.

Great place! Would highly recommend for anyone staying in Belfast! Awesome staff, great facilities, and a good location! I'll be staying there again the next time I'm in Belfast!

Great staff that really wants you to have a good time in the city.

This is a great hostel. The staff were very welcoming. They took us on nightly "pub crawls", I use this term lightly because they weren't traditional pub crawls. The staff just took us around to a few really cool bars in the area. The staff were extremely welcoming; they suggested things to see in Belfast and made the arrangements for us. The room we stayed in was small, but clean. Laundry facilities were available for 4euros (including soap). I would highly recommend this hostel!!

• 19th May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Global Village. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all of our questions. The facilities were always clean and we never had issues with hot water for our showers. I would highly recommend Global Village to other travelers.

• 17th May 2014

Truly beautiful place located 15 minute walk from the bustation. Good people.

We stayed here a few night and the staff put up with a lot from us and still seemed to like us by the time we left, we had so much fun at this place and would definitely stay again if we were in the area. The Australian were our favorite! Especially jack! He was so cute, and always nice!

Loved everything about Global Village and it was definitely my favorite hostel from my trip through Europe. The staff was awesome, especially Jack and Tom. They're pretty cool. The rooms were spacious and very clean. There were plenty of bathrooms and showers. The internet worked well. The atmosphere was super cozy and chill. Basically, the place is awesome and you should stay there.