Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

staff are very friendly. big room. very clean. nice decoration!

Great hostel! Extremely clean and it's run by some really great guys that are very helpful and always up for a laugh. Extended my stay straight away because they make it feel like home with some great facilities. Highly recommended.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Great ambient, the rooms where a little too small, but it's ok =) amazing staff !! :D

Very kind staffs there offer the atmosphere of hospitality and home-like coziness^^ Breakfast is always there however early you get up at the morning!!! Cleanings are done regularly on daily basis!!!

This wasn't my first stay in Global Village and it wont be my last! the staff here go above and beyond to help anyway they can and are always up for taking you on a trip to the pub, shout out to the beautiful bearded fellas :) the hostel has brilliant facilities and such a nice chilled atmosphere. Can't recommend it enough!!!

I thought the staff were really friendly and its a nice place to stay, but I was very disappointed that I had to have a cold shower one morning as some of the showers are broken.

• 15th Mar 2014

Don't get too excited about the breakfast, it's pretty basic

We had a great time and are planning to come back again. Very welcoming and great atmosphere, thanks to the wonderful staff! Ask them for a black cab tour with Bobby, we loved it!

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff are doing their best to make their guests feel comfortable and they are good at it! They will also help you to get to know Belfast's nighlife, if you're interested in that :) Wifi, computers, coffee and tea, TV, billard table, football table FOR FREE, all that helps to create a relaxed atmosphere. Great location, everything clean, perfect!

Really relaxed, friendly atmosphere. A beautiful building, and super clean!

• 12th Mar 2014

Really enjoyed staying at this hospital, friendly and informative staff! I had a wonderful time. My only regret is not getting to know staff and other travellers better.

Great hostel, great location, nicely staff, wifi that actually works (that is rare in hostels)

V clean hostel. Nice kitchen w a foosball table and free coffee, tea and hot chocolate.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Wasn't impressed with how old and run-down the place looked, when I first went into my room the lock was hanging off the door.

• 5th Mar 2014

Rooms were standard very basic hostel rooms. But the staff and atmosphere are brilliant. Really made us feel at home and allowed for a really open and friendly atmosphere which rubbed off on all guest. Met some lovely people and would definitely stay again. Location is better for those visiting the university, but the city isn't to far to walk.

I had a great stay here. It was the perfect location and everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Feb 2014

I send an email for an incoming book and have no answer !

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »