Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

This hostel has a great staff. Our room needed a little tlc. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

this hostel is very small that creates a familiar atmosphere

Great hostel, good facilities and friendly staff.

Enjoyed my stay, thank you. Keep up the good work.

Strange smell in the room. Almost nothing but a bed in the private double room. Except these, other stuff are good.

• 7th May 2014
  • China

Was a good stay in the hostel. Free football table was the BEST. And I used the free pasta a few times. Free movies was also very good!! I'm definitely coming back there next time I'm in Belfast. Oh. And the staff was brilliant! ;] thanks to that!

• 7th May 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Has the best of both worlds: a quiet relaxing tv room and a social kitchen/dinning room.

Great vibe, everything was clean and convenient. Great storage, friendly staff, cozy atmosphere!

• 3rd May 2014

Placed a bit far from city centre, but in a safe area. Staff help a lot but they had a problem and didn't accept cards so I had to look for an ATM which was a bit of a headache. Breakfast is included and in overall is very clean, Would recommend if you have your own vehícle (or like walking)

Italian guys at the reception really nice and kind

Very nice staff.

Clean, comfortable and great atmosphere

• 30th Apr 2014

I would recommend this hostel. Good location, everything very clean and very nice staff. You can feel literally like at home.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Staff were nice and let me check in when arrived early and were really helpful in the questions that i asked, it was a 10 min walk into the city centre which is good they have a free pool table which is cool

This hostel feels like home. It's so relaxing with relaxing common areas. The owner really wants to make you feel comfortable with free computers and some free pasta in the kitchen. My favourite hostel in the UK.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »