Global Village Reviews

87 University Street, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Global Village is very nice. The stuff there are so friendly and there are pool tables, football tables and a lots of other games for you to play. Me and my friends went out in the day, cooked for dinner in the kitchen and played games at night. I missed our time there.

I only stayed here for two nights but i could have happily stayed a week - I really LOVED everything about it. The location was excellent, don't really understand why people want to stay right in the centre when the student area is much more lively. It was sunny when I stayed and the botanical garden just round the corner was amazing and the Ulster museum was right there too. I walked from the bus station with all my stuff in just over 5 minutes and into town was only 10. Ideal weekend stay!!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Wales

I was traveling alone and only stayed 1 night but I found this hostel to be safe, clean, good value for money, friendly and room was spacious. (only small thing was pillow was thin so had to double it up to get comfortable, may b I could hav asked for another, I don't know). Definitely would go back.

• 11th Apr 2014

I loved Global Village. Near of everything in Belfast. Nice and friendly staff. I really felt like home!!!

• 11th Apr 2014

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in! Super clean and great facilities. Even free food in the kitchen!

You get what you pay for, I very much enjoyed my stay but one of the shower units and toilets were broken which was a shame as the hostel was full so people were having to queue. The staff were very friendly and very laid back. i would stay here again if it was a short notice trip as for that price there can be no complaints as it really was just somewhere for me to get my head down after a long day.

• 5th Apr 2014

Great atmosphere, great staff, great facilities although I could imagine it would be hard to cook around peak dinner times (there's an oven and stove and good equipment with free rice, pasta and other goodies). Free pool, foosball, movies, tv, books. Breakfast is standard: toast, cereal. But that usually does me alright. Big shout out to the Aussie staff members, great guys and good fun (and a sweet ginger beard for one of them).

This has been my favorite hostel - so good I have already stayed for a 2nd time. The staff was friendly - they even showed me around the hostel so I knew where everything was, and helped me print from my computer when I was having trouble. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I think the staff likes working here, and made me feel welcome.

When I arrived, the credit card machine was out of order, so I had to pay in cash. But the hostel was understanding and gave me a free towel rental to make up for the inconvenience. The staff was great and very helpful about recommending and reserving tours for the political history in Belfast and the Giant's Causeway, as well as about things to do and see in the city. Hostel was in safe location and not a far walk from the city center (about 15 minutes). Met some great people staying there too

This is the best hostel I've ever been to. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel was very clean, cozy atmosphere, sure had a blast over there. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to visit belfast. I even booked an extra day because I liked it so much.

staff are very friendly. big room. very clean. nice decoration!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »