Globe Backpackers Exeter Reviews

71 Holloway Street, Exeter, England

Wow, I've never had such good showers before. I'm pretty amazed about your hostel.

• 25th Apr 2015

Very good proximity to city centre. Staff are helpful. Hostel looks like it's seen better days didn't bother me as much as not having a locker. Nevertheless, I did not get anything stolen. The people there in general seem very trustworthy and it's more of a family feeling because there are guests that stay for a longer time. I would have had the option to have my stuff in the luggage room that is lockable but that didn't allow enough access for my purposes.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

near the city center

The hostel staff were helpful and welcoming and there was a friendly atmosphere amongst those staying there an many had interesting travel stories to tell.

Friendly staff who kept my rucksack in their locked office during the day when I went and explored the city, even though I wasn't staying the next night. There seemed to be a lot of long stay residents in the female dorm where I slept, so it felt a bit like walking into someone's room, but I guess that's partly what hostel are for, especially in February...

Great stay!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Wales

The only hostel in Exeter, price lower than average but still quite expensive. Staff is helpful, facilities are OK. The pillow is not very comfortable.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • China

Everything was all right.