Globe Backpackers Exeter Reviews

71 Holloway Street, Exeter, England

There needs to be a secure cycle area as at present they are left in the lounge over night and someone stole my gel seat cover off the bike, so my advice is to remove all ancillaries from the bike to avoid disappointment. Other than that is was a good stay Ken Wheeler

The staff were friendly from the moment I walked in and the hostel is one of the most spacious I've seen. There's a large communal area & TV room, and it's super close to town - I walked everywhere the whole weekend! The parking permit is also really useful for anyone who drives - there was always a space and for £3 a day it costs nothing!

1 2 Next » last »