Globe Backpackers Exeter Reviews

71 Holloway Street, Exeter, England

Wow, I've never had such good showers before. I'm pretty amazed about your hostel.

• 25th Apr 2015

Very good proximity to city centre. Staff are helpful. Hostel looks like it's seen better days didn't bother me as much as not having a locker. Nevertheless, I did not get anything stolen. The people there in general seem very trustworthy and it's more of a family feeling because there are guests that stay for a longer time. I would have had the option to have my stuff in the luggage room that is lockable but that didn't allow enough access for my purposes.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

The location is very good, being only 2 minutes away from the quay. I was very unhappy that they did not have luggage storage, other than some shoebox size lockers. This was very disappointing as my luggage was valuable and the only option was to leave in the office. The staff were pretty friendly, and the showers and toilet were spotless which is really good! common room was handy. I did however see that there are people living here, personally I didn't like that but others seemed fine with it

near the city center

The hostel staff were helpful and welcoming and there was a friendly atmosphere amongst those staying there an many had interesting travel stories to tell.

1 2 Next » last »