Globe Backpackers and City Oasis Resort Reviews

561 Wellington Street, Perth, Australia

Just there for the night but very happy with my stay, staff were helpfully, had some friendly girls in my room. Loved the Pool Table, added nicely to the atmostphere... Good price for center of the city basicly right next to the train/bus station. And cleaning staff I saw in the morning were hard at work and doing a good job. I'd use them again if need be.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Thanks for staying with us and your review Penny, and look forwards to your next visit!

This was one of the worst I've ever stayed at. The cooking and socialising facilities are good enough, but the staff are unbelievably rude and the floor in the room was slightly damp/sticky.

Thanks William for staying with us and for your review, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay and will look into the issues you brought up, I have gone back to find your booking and will be looking into the floor issue and since I don't know which one of the staff may have been rude I can only apologise, it is definitely not something we stand for here at the Globe. I glad at least you enjoyed the social facilities and hope you made some really cool friends during you time here!

Location was amazing, very central and next to train/buses so easy to get around and check out the sights of Perth. Staff were really helpful and the girls in my room were really nice. Room etc were kept clean and good social areas. Had a great time and be happy to recommend it to anyone.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Thanks for staying here at the Globe and for your kind review. We do pride ourselves on out location and our amazing staff and glad you enjoyed you stay. Hope you may be able to stay with us again some day!