Globe Backpackers and City Oasis Resort Reviews

561 Wellington Street, Perth, Australia

Just there for the night but very happy with my stay, staff were helpfully, had some friendly girls in my room. Loved the Pool Table, added nicely to the atmostphere... Good price for center of the city basicly right next to the train/bus station. And cleaning staff I saw in the morning were hard at work and doing a good job. I'd use them again if need be.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

This was one of the worst I've ever stayed at. The cooking and socialising facilities are good enough, but the staff are unbelievably rude and the floor in the room was slightly damp/sticky.

Location was amazing, very central and next to train/buses so easy to get around and check out the sights of Perth. Staff were really helpful and the girls in my room were really nice. Room etc were kept clean and good social areas. Had a great time and be happy to recommend it to anyone.

• 22nd Jun 2014