Globe Trott Inns Reviews

1 Barking Road, London, London, England

gog and ch

First of all, there are rats in the kitchen. SeconD, put a curtain in the room 1A!! Third, put lockers in the hostel, in the rooms, not in the hall!

Definitely a good value for money. Downside is the toilets are almost always full, as there aren't enough of them. Also for some curious reason they don't let people leave shampoo and shower gel in the bathroom. A bit far from the center but close to the football stadium if you're into it.

• 30th Mar 2015

Poor WiFi signal on second floor, no coverage on third floor. Very few bathrooms. Hot water not available in bathrooms on second and third floor. Community area is small and becomes too crowded during evenings. No live TV in community area.

Good to crash for a day or two, if you just want to relax.

Not enough Toilets and bathrooms.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

Siendo mujer y viajando sola me sentí muy insegura por la zona donde esta el hostal. El hostal esta bien (no puedes esperar mucho por el precio que te dan). El personal es muy amable y están siempre en actitud positiva para ayudar. Los casilleros que tienen son del tamaño de los de una escuela.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

WiFi in hostel has really very poor signal strength and speed.

Very very positively surprised after all negative reviews - good value for money, card key system (security!), big dorms with ensuite available. Super helpful staff and convenient location. Thumbs up!

Throughout my whole stay, I felt very uncomfortable in the hostel. Usually, I had to clean my teeth and wash my hands in a public toilet since the hostel does not provide enough bathrooms. The room was very dirty. During the first night I woke up from strange noises and found out later that a mouse frequents the room and gnawed away at some of my biscuits. Just imagine...

Hotel sucio, baños asquerosos, camas incómodas, etc

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Séjours magique pour moi je vais y revenir lors de mes prochains séjours sur Londre

• 5th Mar 2015

I tried to cancel the stay but they did not allow me to, because I allgedly cancelled too late. They just charged me for the whole stay and secretly - with a undefinable reference - emptied my credit card completely. I am very disappointed and the few days I stayed there - for which I had to pay, also they had already taken the money off my card - were very bad. It's in a poor location, very dirty, smelly and there are so few bathrooms that you cannot brush your teeth or clean your hands!

Es gibt zu wenig duschen und Toiletten. Morgens ist mit einer Wartezeit von bis zu einer Stunde zu erwarten.

Servito bene dai mezzi pubblici il personale è cordiale ma condividere i propri spazi con una famiglia di ratti che vive in cucina non è per niente piacevole! È troppo sporco e non so come faccia ad essere conforme alle norme europee in fatto sicurezza e igiene sono rimasto deluso dalle recensioni ingannevoli non tornerò mai più una vera fogna

• 7th Feb 2015

After reading previous unflattering reviews of this place, I decided to stay a night for kicks just to see how bad it really was. It exceeded my expectations in nearly every way which is why I would dub Globe Trott Inns the worst hostel in London. If you survive the walk, you'll find the staff to be blithe, condescending and barely able to speak English. The common room consists of a cluster of rickety park benches. You can expect to be kept up all night by slamming doors and squeaky beds.

Good place to stay for couple of days ... I had a blast

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Romania

en relación calidad precio me sorprendió.......la habitación era muy espaciosa y bastante limpia ...además de poder ducharte con facilidad. no me gusto demasiado la ubicación......el barrio parece muy triste.... y por decir algo negativo el acceso.....la escalera para subir era excesivamente estrecha......

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Nice people and everything I need is here

The hostel is rather average, but no complaints exept the cleanliness. My room had a bad smell of dirty socks, and some rubish was left by the previous guests. I think, the hostel is preferrable for younger people than older tourists. Wifi is very nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3