Globe Trott Inns Reviews

1 Barking Road, London, London, England

Siendo mujer y viajando sola me sentí muy insegura por la zona donde esta el hostal. El hostal esta bien (no puedes esperar mucho por el precio que te dan). El personal es muy amable y están siempre en actitud positiva para ayudar. Los casilleros que tienen son del tamaño de los de una escuela.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Throughout my whole stay, I felt very uncomfortable in the hostel. Usually, I had to clean my teeth and wash my hands in a public toilet since the hostel does not provide enough bathrooms. The room was very dirty. During the first night I woke up from strange noises and found out later that a mouse frequents the room and gnawed away at some of my biscuits. Just imagine...

Hotel sucio, baños asquerosos, camas incómodas, etc

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Séjours magique pour moi je vais y revenir lors de mes prochains séjours sur Londre

• 5th Mar 2015

I tried to cancel the stay but they did not allow me to, because I allgedly cancelled too late. They just charged me for the whole stay and secretly - with a undefinable reference - emptied my credit card completely. I am very disappointed and the few days I stayed there - for which I had to pay, also they had already taken the money off my card - were very bad. It's in a poor location, very dirty, smelly and there are so few bathrooms that you cannot brush your teeth or clean your hands!

Es gibt zu wenig duschen und Toiletten. Morgens ist mit einer Wartezeit von bis zu einer Stunde zu erwarten.

• 8th Feb 2015

Servito bene dai mezzi pubblici il personale è cordiale ma condividere i propri spazi con una famiglia di ratti che vive in cucina non è per niente piacevole! È troppo sporco e non so come faccia ad essere conforme alle norme europee in fatto sicurezza e igiene sono rimasto deluso dalle recensioni ingannevoli non tornerò mai più una vera fogna

• 7th Feb 2015

After reading previous unflattering reviews of this place, I decided to stay a night for kicks just to see how bad it really was. It exceeded my expectations in nearly every way which is why I would dub Globe Trott Inns the worst hostel in London. If you survive the walk, you'll find the staff to be blithe, condescending and barely able to speak English. The common room consists of a cluster of rickety park benches. You can expect to be kept up all night by slamming doors and squeaky beds.

Good place to stay for couple of days ... I had a blast

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Romania

en relación calidad precio me sorprendió.......la habitación era muy espaciosa y bastante limpia ...además de poder ducharte con facilidad. no me gusto demasiado la ubicación......el barrio parece muy triste.... y por decir algo negativo el acceso.....la escalera para subir era excesivamente estrecha......

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Nice people and everything I need is here

The hostel is rather average, but no complaints exept the cleanliness. My room had a bad smell of dirty socks, and some rubish was left by the previous guests. I think, the hostel is preferrable for younger people than older tourists. Wifi is very nice.

Great value for little money

Excellent place. Very interesting mix of people travelling through. Throughly entertaining stay! Highly recommend

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Malta

Nice enough place, definitely value for money

Cheap for a reason. There are only four showers in the joint. One of which was broken through my entire two week stay. So you always have to wait for one and even then The hot water barely works. There are no cooking facilities except a microwave. 45minute train ride to the city. If you need somewhere cheap. Its ok but for a short stay get somewhere better closer to the city.

Great location and great people

• 31st Dec 2014

Good place clean and tidy... It's close everything... The staffs are very friendly and helpful..

O chuveiro é realmente muito ruim, cai pouca água. Para lavar cabelo de mulher é muito demorado, e isso é uma tortura no inverno.

자기만할거면아주그만이에요