Globetrotter Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 195 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
24th Apr 2017

Staff are very nice and helpful! Quite and pretty area.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Was a nice hostel, small and not massively social but nice enough! I enjoyed my stay, good location. Staff are helpful!

• Belarus, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

A home-like hostel, small but cosy. The kitchen is very small. The staff is very heplful.

5th Jan 2017
7.4

I really like the hostel itself. The rooms have character and were clean. The staff bummed me out, though. Kris, apparently the new manager, was very rude & impatient with us. He also told us a story about a prank he played on a guest that involved taking her phone and forcing her to roam the city - I'm glad he didn't try anything on us. The other staff guy I met told me very openly that he doesn't like Warsaw. His opinion is valid, but I found it unprofessional, as we were guests in the city.

• Hungary, Couple, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016
8.0

We enjoyed staying at the hostel, it had a nice atmosphere and it is situated in a really beautiful, friendly neighbourhood. It wouldnt hurt the rooms to be vacuumed though...