Fabulous 169 Total Reviews
Fabulous 169 Total Reviews
Globetrotter Hostel Located at Aleja (Avenue) Wyzwolenia 10/127, , Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw Aleja (Avenue) Wyzwolenia 10/127
83% 169
52.2198995 21.0214161
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 31-40
24th Jul 2016
6.9

... my train was late, so got to the hostel after midnight, just to find out that the door is closed and nobody will let me in till the morning; that was a very unpleasant experience ... I was very tired after a long journey, but fortunately my friend was in the town, so spent that night with him ... Yas.

9th Jun 2016
6.6

Nothing special here it was cheap so u get what u pay for. There are lockers u must leave a deposit but they are small. Linens included. The bathrooms there are two for the whole hostel both with showers in them. I felt bad getting in the other shower at the same time as someone else because that meant no toilet was open for anyone to use. Staff was helpful. Met some outgoing girls in my room so it was a good vibe but overall nothing super impressive and was annoyed a bit about the lockers.

7th May 2016

Very nice, clean and safe. Very sweet staff, including before i arrived when they sent personal email with transportation advice. The neighborhood is great, lots of cool places to eat/drink/hangout, and very close to transit to get to other parts of the city. It is very small and there's not much space to hang out within the hostel, but who cares about that when you have the whole city? I appreciated the quiet of this cosy place.

• Lithuania, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016
7.7

Approved by us :)

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2016
7.7

I lost my wallet on my last day here. Was so sure I left it on my bed, and the cleaner lady came and said she knew nothing about it. The front desk girl is super friendly, but the guy who works on day shift, is a total opposite. I was told that he's the owner of this place, fair enough, but there's no reason to be an obnoxious dude.

First of all cleaner could say you something about the wallet because she doesn't speak english. Secondly the only conversation which we had was about your wallet and after that I was looking on my knees for your wallet in front of you so thanks a lot for "obnoxious ". It's a pitty that you forgot about the fact that you go out from the hostel for a while and than you come back asking for your wallet.

• Poland, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2016

Great location and good prices.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
22nd Feb 2016

nice location

• Greece, Female, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

This hostel is a very small and cozy one. It was very clean and i really enjoyed my stay there. Also it was so peaceful and quiet . I would definitely reccomend it.