Globetrotter Hostel Reviews

Aleja (Avenue) Wyzwolenia 10/127, Warsaw, Poland

Great kitchenette to use with free coffee and tea. There's also a washer to use for free.

The hostel was nice, clean and cosy, the staff was great. It's in the walking distance from center. The only problem i had was with their thin pillows, but you can ask for extra one. All in all, i was satisfied

• 9th Nov 2015
  • Croatia

Very nice hostel and staff (although I think I've crossed path with a potential Polish version of Anders Breivik - he was a guest, not a member of the staff)

This is a basic hostel. It's pretty clean in a decent area of Warsaw but had no real feel/culture to it. The walls were also paper thin and they only had 2 bathrooms for everyone so each morning people were waiting to be able to shower/brush teeth. Probably wouldn't stay if I went back but it's not bad as just a place to sleep.

Simple, small and familiar hostel. Perfect for my taste

Solid hostel, everything seemed pretty decent but not exceptional. I was only there for 1 night so can't comment too much.

This hostel is excellent value for money. It is next to a supermarket,100m. Trams and Metro are 200m away. It has a feel of being local, not touristy. Situated in a second storey flat in a secluded area. Great conversations in the kitchen with other travellers. I was especially impressed with intelligent Ukrainians. I always find these homely budget hostels best. The enthusiasm and extensive knowledge of the manager was truly outstanding. Every possible help and tip was given A memorable hostel.

Good location although not very central but fast to get with public transport, friendly staff, good for a short stay.

This wonderful hostel has a very secure vibe- I didn't even rent a locker to use for my pack. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the rooms are light and airy and very clean. The location is decent-right by the botanical and royal gardens, but a twenty minute tram ride from the "old town." I like that they don't charge for towels! On the other hand, the map they offer of Warsaw is not very good. I recommend trying to find a "CitySpy" map elsewhere, it's much more useful and easier to read.