Globetrotters International

8.7
Fabulous 909 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
12th May 2017

We stayed in a private double room. Quite spacious with air con. The kitchen was down the hall, quite big. You pay $20 to get a kitchen set, it's refundable. The showers were good, hot water and quite powerful. We got ants in our room as we left food in there including sweets, our fault really and they came and hoovered them up for us. Good location, free parking around. Short walk to the bars etc. The hostel gives out free bands to get into clubs and some vouchers for food at bars.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
11th May 2017

Was very good located. The staffs helped us a lot to decide the tours A good backyard, video game and leisure room ! Clean! Was much more that we expected! Really recomend

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear and we hope to see you back here shortly. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel.

• England, Couple, 18-24
1st May 2017

Welcoming staff who were friendly and happy to help with everything. Dropped us off for our bus and offered without having to ask. Very clean and comfy rooms. Bathrooms again very clean as was the kitchens. One of the only places to offer breakfast for free which was a decent size. As well as a free BBQ dinner on a couple nights a week! Short walk away from town centre but not too far if you're happy to wander in. If not they do offer a free shuttle in multiple times throughout the day.

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear, we like to go the extra mile and with our Free Wifi, Free breakfast, Free BBQ and Free shuttle bus transfers. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel and hope to see you back here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Apr 2017

A fantastic hostel. If I had to pick a favourite part of this hostel it would have to be the beds, no squeaky bunks, just proper beds! The hostel is cleaned daily and the cleaners do a brilliant job. The only downside to this hostel (and there really is only one) is the distance from the shops & bars, it's about a 15 minute walk. I only wish I'd stayed longer!

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear, we aim to please by getting rid of the bunk beds and make it a more pleasant stay for our guests. With regards to the distance, we do offer free bus runs to and from the city 4 times a day. We are always on hand to make your day run more smoothly. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel and hope to see you back here again.

24th Apr 2017

Great atmosphere, very social but you can get a good night's sleep. Free cereal and pancakes for breakfast. Staff are super friendly with great advice on Great Barrier Reef tours. Would definitely recommend. Cons - slightly far from the centre but there are free shuttle services, having to request a kitchen set from reception seems a little over the top but only a minor irritation.

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear, we offer many services such as Free wifi, free breakfast, free bbq and free bus transfers, all to make your stay more pleasant. We offer a personal kitchen set to each guest on arrival to keep until check out, to ideally make it an easier stay for the guest as they will have everything on hand as and when they need. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel and hope to see you back to here again.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

Great hostel. Although located a bit out of the centre, its an easy 10 min walk straight down one road. The hostel had free wifi, the beds were singles (not bunkbeds) with dividing partitions for privacy. The hostel is cleaned throughout the day so is always clean and tidy. A great all round stay.

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear, we aim to please by getting rid of those bunk beds and make it a more pleasant stay for you. We also offer free wifi, free breakfast, free bbq and free shuttle bus runs to and from the city 4 times a day. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel and hope to see you back again.

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

Really good value. Bit of a walk into the city, but nice chilled out atmosphere and good common areas. Staff are super friendly, wi-fi's pretty good, works everywhere. Some of the facilities are a little dated, but everything works. Would stay again.

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear, we offer many services including free wifi, free breakfast, free BBQ and free shuttle bus runs to and from the city 4 times a day as we appreciate it is a bit of a walk. We are always on hand to make your stay more pleasant, and have recently been making improvements to update all of our facilities. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel and hope to see you back here again.

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

Whether you're looking to relax or paint the town red...globetrotters can do both. The free BBQ was a delight, I was able to adequately replenish myself after a day off horseback riding. Furthermore, the TV was a wonderful addition. I was able to watch all of my war documentaries in HD!The staff were very very friendly indeed. A special mention to Lara who helped me wash myself numerous times after I injured my back whilst chasing pigeons. I will return to GT :) See you when you're older!

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel and hope to see you back here again.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017

My stay here at globetrotters was lovely! Felt like a second home, the staff were so welcoming and helpful, thank you to nick who helped me book my reef tour on passions it was incredible! Would definitely recommend anyone in Cairns to stay here. Was good to get a free BBQ two days a week and free breakfast everyday the pancakes were my favourite choice :p mmm, on top of all that the hostel was very clean as staff were about throughout the day cleaning. Thanks again globetrotters :)

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear, we offer many services including free wifi, free breakfast, free BBQ and free shuttle bus runs to and from the city 4 times a day. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel and hope to see you back here again for more pancakes.

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

I definitely recommend this hostel! I've stayed here a few times and always have a really good experience. There's free breakfast every morning, free BBQ dinner (veg friendly) twice a week, and free shuttle into town. The hostel is clean and staff were friendly and helpful.

Good Afternoon, That is great to hear, we cater for all! I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hostel and hope to see you back here again.