Globetrotters International

Fabulous 963 Total Reviews
Fabulous 963 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

This was a great hostel, really helpful receptionists and very clean big rooms. Lots of deals and helpful staff that went the extra mile to help us and show us around, very thorough - will be back!

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2017
7.7

Hostel was generally very good. Nice rooms, good breakfast, decent pool/garden. The bathrooms had obviously been recently renovated and were very attractive and clean, however, the showers were not good! Constantly going from boiling hot to freezing cold and the pressure was terrible. It took me about 15 minutes to wash all the shampoo out of my hair! Also, there were lots of ants in our room, although I'm not sure if this is just to do with the tropical climate in Cairns.

Thank you for your review! Due to new the new installations of the recently renovated bathrooms upstairs we are quickly fine tuning them to be excellent. Because Cairns is located in the Tropical North Queensland, any food brought to the rooms can and will attract ants, this is why we have signs in all the kitchens saying food is not to be left out because it is the Tropical FNQ. -The Globetrotters Team

30th Jul 2017

Great hostel. Pros: Provides transportation to/from airport ($10 each). Free breakfast (and BBQ on Sunday's)!! Clean. Comfortable beds. Quiet. Free WiFi. Helpful staff. Cons: My room didn't have lockers/cabinets to put away luggage. One bright light for the whole room- no privacy light for each bed.

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Jul 2017
8.0

Fit the bill perfectly,.

• kirstyseonaid
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2017

Amazing place - friendly and helpful staff with always something on in the hostel. Rooms are massive! Location is a little walk from town but nothing major. Honestly best place I've stayed in Australia

• Germany, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! Keep going guys

• frankwjones
  • England, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

Staff are lovely, Airport transfers were very useful and quick. Decent breakfast and all round good atmosphere. Would stay again.

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Jul 2017

Great hostel. Well run with friendly and helpful staff. Some of the bathrooms were broken when we stayed which did make it a bit of an adventure to find a toilet or shower (especially at 'peak hour'). Good breakfast and calm and quiet atmosphere. Nice to be in a hostel with relaxed and considerate people.

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

The best hostel I've stayed in on my travels in Australia. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Rooms were huge.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2017
6.0

Still waiting for the reception to contact me about getting y key deposit back. I checked out before reception opened in the morning and was told by the breakfast server that I could not get my deposit back and I should have returned my key the night before... Ya, I kinda need my door and fridge key to get back into my room and access my food in the morning. Not sure how she thought that would work. At least she had the bright idea of taking my contact details, yet no contact made yet...