Globetrotters/The Townhouse Reviews

46/48 Lr Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Room I beneth the kitchen is noisy, would be nice if this could be solved. All other things are good!

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Years ago breakfast was included. We do support breakfast included.

• 7th Mar 2014

Staying in a 12-person suite was complicated by the fact that there was only one bathroom. It was a large bathroom, but if anyone wanted to use the shower, the toilet, or the sink, we had to do it one at a time. It would have been nice to have had at least the sink in a separate area. Also, the "secure" options for storing computers, cameras, etc. were not incredibly secure. We didn't encounter any problems with this, but they definitely could have arisen.

Really friendly staff. Very courteous. Very clean and comfortable. Nice and quiet.

Firstly there are NOT even one power point in the room even in this day and age, and this really put me off completely. When I checked in and asked if there is any power point in the room the staff avoided giving any answer and asked me to check in first. Although they said they will refund the money for any dissatisfaction, they refused to refund me if I moved out. There are no sign and directions e.g the emergency door at the entrance , direction to the kitchen etc

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Singapore

Thanks for your feedback but I want to at least correct you on a few things you pointed out that are not correct. Firstly we do not avoid questions - we answer openly and if you happen to ask the question before checking in we will answer you there and then. We do have a 24 hour cancellation policy and this is what we told you, not refuse to refund you. And the most serious accusation you made - THERE ARE EMERGENCY SIGNS ON ALL EMERGENCY DOORS - TO SAY THERE ARE NOT IS SIMPY WRONG.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »