Globo Hostel Reviews

Sarajevska 2, Sibenik, Croatia

Great place, just around the corner from the bus station. They allowed us to do our laundry for just a couple euros and helped us check bus timetables. Quieter place but I would recommend for sure

I visited this hostel 2 years ago, and I really liked it but I was so surprised when I came back this year. So many things have changed! It's like a completely new hostel! Everything looks amazing, new, clean, with interesting paintings at the walls and funny kitchen rules! I went to NP Krka with tour which hostel organizes and I had an amazing time with all other people from hostel and an amazing driver (guide). Visited Nostalgija as well - yummi food! Highly recommended! Hostel is UNDERRATED!