Globo Hostel Reviews

Sarajevska 2, Sibenik, Croatia

A Great hostel for a one-night stay. About 50 meters from the bus station, you 'll reach everything in Šibenik with a comfortable walk. The rooms are clean, the beds comfy. Not recommended for longer stays though, as the kitchen is tiny: one small fridge, almost no kitchen utensils.

• 23rd Sep 2015

I have felt very welcome in this hostel and have appreciated the friendliness of the staff and their help when I most needed it. The girls working in the hostel have allowed me to leave my luggage the last day of my stay in Sibenik, while I went to the Krka NP, and have let me to take a shower afterwards in order to leave Croatia fresh and happy. I would definitely recommend this hostel because of its location (by the bus station) and staff :)

There are lockers but you have to bring your own lock. Rooms are air conditioned, but common spaces aren't and get really, really hot!

• 14th Aug 2015