Globo Hostel Reviews

Sarajevska 2, Sibenik, Croatia

Not enough bathrooms to take a shower. Lack of privacy in the showers. Rooms were noisy. However, good location and some nice staff.

You have to sit on line and wait for use the toilet. The bathroom was too unprivate. The kitchen was very dirty. The rooms were loud, you could hear the people in the other rooms.

The hostel is perfectly located next to the bus station and you can access really quickly to the city center. The staff is really nice and helpful.

Great place in front of the bus station in Sibenik. The staff is not well informed about things to do, but this is compensated with the cleanness of the place, and the good prices. Plus everything you can do in Sibenik is straight forward: hiking, eating and relaxing. Its really close to everything.

The place lacked toilets for guys, unless you had a private room. The place is right next to the bus station in case you want to go to krka national park (what I did). The staff was very friendly, especially Anna! They were also very understanding of my late train and let me hang out once I got back from krka, even though I had already checked out.

The hostel is great, right in front of the coach station and near to the old toen of Sibenik. The staffs are a bit shy so you have to ask everything to them (once you do this they are very welcoming).. If they have given me more information about the national park, nightlife and the beach-without me asking- it would have been better and easier

The hostel locates right in front of the bus station with less than 5 mins walk. It's also very near to the old town making it easy to see the town and come back for rest at any time. However, the reception only works until 10 pm. You cannot find anyone after that. The facilities of bathrooms and toilets are very clean and nice.

The location cannot be better. It is straight across from the bus station. Behind the hostel nearby is the produce and fish market, where you can get the food supplies. The kitchen is well equipped. The TV at the community room is not working. The shower area is very clean and spacious. The girl works at the reception desk is very nice, she helped us check the bus schedule and treated us with her home made delicious cake. We made a day trip to Krka National Park by bus.