Globo Hostel Reviews

Sarajevska 2, Sibenik, Croatia

Lovely staff, nice general atmosphere. Some ACs apparently didn't work but ours worked beautifully. The kitchen was a bit small for a big group but that was the only real problem.

Very well situated, just near the bus station. Good hostel but a common area is missing.

Not a very social hostel but the staff are lovely/super helpful, it's in a really good location - literally opposite the bus station, short walk from a really nice beach and Old Town, kitchen facilities and they offer a transfer (to/from) Krka National Park for good value as well. Would recommend for a short stay.

Stayed here two nights in a private room, no complaints.

Some of the draws under the beds can't be locked, so there isn't any secure means of keeping your valuables safe. The Kitchen is very basic and a moderate range of cooking equipment and space for storing food. Apart from that, fantastic location right opposite the main bus station and close to amenities with grocery stores close by. Good value for money if staying for a short time.

Location is awesome The room was clean and there was sufficient space in the 10-bed dorm. Toilets and showers were clean as well. Staff was real friendly and helpful! Thank you for your directions to St Nicholas fortress. The only things I didn't like were the kitchen - too small and the fridge had a rotten egg so it really stank, and the WiFi - it only works if you're in the hallways.

Amazing staff and location, exceptionally clean and tidy. Would recommend and stay here again in a heartbeat

Very good location right by bus station and downtown. Hostel was clean but we did not appreciate that smoking was allowed in the kitchen. We payed to stay in a 4 bed and were not happy that we did not hahave air conditioning when the bigger rooms did. We had to have to window open which was very noisy in the morning. The staff was helpful. We were not worried about security but the lockable storage under the bed would not prevent theft if someone wanted your things.

Great place, just around the corner from the bus station. They allowed us to do our laundry for just a couple euros and helped us check bus timetables. Quieter place but I would recommend for sure

I visited this hostel 2 years ago, and I really liked it but I was so surprised when I came back this year. So many things have changed! It's like a completely new hostel! Everything looks amazing, new, clean, with interesting paintings at the walls and funny kitchen rules! I went to NP Krka with tour which hostel organizes and I had an amazing time with all other people from hostel and an amazing driver (guide). Visited Nostalgija as well - yummi food! Highly recommended! Hostel is UNDERRATED!