Globo Hostel Reviews

Sarajevska 2, Sibenik, Croatia

A Great hostel for a one-night stay. About 50 meters from the bus station, you 'll reach everything in Šibenik with a comfortable walk. The rooms are clean, the beds comfy. Not recommended for longer stays though, as the kitchen is tiny: one small fridge, almost no kitchen utensils.

• 23rd Sep 2015

I have felt very welcome in this hostel and have appreciated the friendliness of the staff and their help when I most needed it. The girls working in the hostel have allowed me to leave my luggage the last day of my stay in Sibenik, while I went to the Krka NP, and have let me to take a shower afterwards in order to leave Croatia fresh and happy. I would definitely recommend this hostel because of its location (by the bus station) and staff :)

There are lockers but you have to bring your own lock. Rooms are air conditioned, but common spaces aren't and get really, really hot!

• 14th Aug 2015

Cool staff !!!

Booked a double room - Got a room with two single beds pushed together and no window, we couldn't even find a vent. The staff was being very professional though, we got another room which consisted of two single beds as well but had a window, even if it was souterrain. It's boiling hot inside the building, much hotter than outside. No privacy in the showers as they are only separated by semi-see through curtains. Bathroom was dirty every time we used it. Location was convenient though.

Almost everything was good except: fridge too small for too much food, wifi only works in the room, no proper common area. The staff were very nice and the place was cozy and clean. Right next to the bus stop and 5 min walk to everything.

Great location and the staff kept the place clean every day. Unfortunately because we were in a twin private room we didn't have air con, which was a struggle!

- Wifi doesn't work inside rooms - Few bathrooms (You should provide some shelf for soaps, shampoos etc) - Good having air-conditioning inside rooms (noce beds) - Kitchen needs a bigger frige and microwave. It's important.

Breakfast at an additional cost, but definitely worth it! Very close to the bus station, therefore a great location. Air conditioned room.

My partner and I had a very positive stay at Globo Hostel! The staff were very deaf-friendly! :D

Great place to stay, very close to the town and bus station. Lovely rooms and lots of toilets/showers. The staff were very helpful as well even letting us use towels and showers after we had checked out. Thankyou!

Kitchen too small for a big hostel and is shut after 10pm. Great location opposite bus station and near old town and supermarkets. Poor wifi. Good base for Krka national park.

Nice location, very nice and helpfull staff. The facilities were clean. There are no lockers what I didn't like.

Lovely staff, nice general atmosphere. Some ACs apparently didn't work but ours worked beautifully. The kitchen was a bit small for a big group but that was the only real problem.

Very well situated, just near the bus station. Good hostel but a common area is missing.

Not a very social hostel but the staff are lovely/super helpful, it's in a really good location - literally opposite the bus station, short walk from a really nice beach and Old Town, kitchen facilities and they offer a transfer (to/from) Krka National Park for good value as well. Would recommend for a short stay.

We stayed here 2 nights and it wasn't nice at all!! Kitchen was a mess!! The fridge is gross! The staff are not friendly and just don't care really. The location was good for us because we had an early bus and wanted to go see the lakes from there aswell so the bus stop being right next to the hostel is good.

Stayed here two nights in a private room, no complaints.

Some of the draws under the beds can't be locked, so there isn't any secure means of keeping your valuables safe. The Kitchen is very basic and a moderate range of cooking equipment and space for storing food. Apart from that, fantastic location right opposite the main bus station and close to amenities with grocery stores close by. Good value for money if staying for a short time.

Location is awesome The room was clean and there was sufficient space in the 10-bed dorm. Toilets and showers were clean as well. Staff was real friendly and helpful! Thank you for your directions to St Nicholas fortress. The only things I didn't like were the kitchen - too small and the fridge had a rotten egg so it really stank, and the WiFi - it only works if you're in the hallways.