Globo Hostel Reviews

Sarajevska 2, Sibenik, Croatia

Very good location right by bus station and downtown. Hostel was clean but we did not appreciate that smoking was allowed in the kitchen. We payed to stay in a 4 bed and were not happy that we did not hahave air conditioning when the bigger rooms did. We had to have to window open which was very noisy in the morning. The staff was helpful. We were not worried about security but the lockable storage under the bed would not prevent theft if someone wanted your things.

Great place, just around the corner from the bus station. They allowed us to do our laundry for just a couple euros and helped us check bus timetables. Quieter place but I would recommend for sure

I visited this hostel 2 years ago, and I really liked it but I was so surprised when I came back this year. So many things have changed! It's like a completely new hostel! Everything looks amazing, new, clean, with interesting paintings at the walls and funny kitchen rules! I went to NP Krka with tour which hostel organizes and I had an amazing time with all other people from hostel and an amazing driver (guide). Visited Nostalgija as well - yummi food! Highly recommended! Hostel is UNDERRATED!