Globtroter Reviews

Plac Szczepanski 7/15, Krakow, Poland

Beautiful place located right in the centre of Krakow. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, the room was clean and great for the price. My last night I did struggle with the noise from the street but as I was kept awake by an almighty storm this did not really bother me too much and it would not stop me from staying here again.

• 17th Jul 2015

It was awesome! Super kind staff!!!! Even on Saturday at 2:00am!! When we arrived :) Rooms are super clean! And there's a night club underground in the building!! How cool is that? Don't worry no music can be heard at night, it's like 3 floors underground! Super great location, 2 streets from main square and all night clubs, restaurants and attractions are in a walking distance. No transportation is required :)

Excellent Service.