Gloria Angkor Hotel Reviews

National Road No. 6, Choung Kaosou Village, Slorkram Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Gloria was a mixed bag: We waited an 90 minutes for a hotel pickup, requested 5 hours earlier. The staff speaks poor English, communication can be difficult. The lobby water tasted like chlorine. For example, I asked for mosquito repellent and they gave me bug spray. We stayed in the double deluxe room.Hostelworld explicitly states that breakfast is included, but its not. The shower goes between scolding hot and freezing, and I was burned. They provided us with a great tuktuk driver, great!

• 29th May 2015

Very happy with the hotel and the service. The hotel organised an excellent tour of Angkor Wat for me. Great value for money.

Not much around hostel, but very nice and worth every penny!

• 5th Apr 2015

Great people and facilities.it was very far away from the town and the only way to go is by tuk tuk.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

I loved staying at this hostel and would love to stay again in the future if I return to Siem Reap!

Really nice staff here, great value, nice little hotel. Water on the showers was kind of weird because it would switch between hot and cold every few seconds, but it wasn't unbearbale by any means. Good hotel, I would come back.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Good arrangement with tuk-tuk transport. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice to have swimming pool. Had been concerned by previous comment about no hot water, but certainly not the situation now.