Gloria Angkor Hotel Reviews

National Road No. 6, Choung Kaosou Village, Slorkram Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I loved staying at this hostel and would love to stay again in the future if I return to Siem Reap!

Really nice staff here, great value, nice little hotel. Water on the showers was kind of weird because it would switch between hot and cold every few seconds, but it wasn't unbearbale by any means. Good hotel, I would come back.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Good arrangement with tuk-tuk transport. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice to have swimming pool. Had been concerned by previous comment about no hot water, but certainly not the situation now.

It is great value for what you pay. We booked a room at USD 35 a night. This included airport pick up/drop off, breakfast every morning and tuk tuk rides to and from old market area. However, the location is a negative. Rather difficult to just go for strolls. ( we knew this when we booked though). Another negative we felt was their add ons for booking things through them. We were charged US$ 8 per bus ticket that costs US$4.50. We were not opposed to a mark up but we felt the mark up was high.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

This is my kind of hotel, relaxed, friendly and quiet. the price was really good and the bedroom was tastefully kitted out and was cosy

• 3rd Dec 2014

Staff is really rude. I ask them multiple times to do different things for the room and they say they will do it and never do.

• 23rd Nov 2014

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel. I was picked up promptly at the airport. My room was huge and clean. they explained everything to me. Nice restaurant on site, good safe drivers, good tours. I would totally recommend to any single female traveler. thank you.

The staff were helpful and approachable. They would always greet us when we come in (which is great especially after a long day out) and they would offer their help with the planning of our activities. We came back to really clean rooms everyday as well. The free tuk tuk service to the market areas from 6-10pm were awesom! Although the location is a little far off from the main area (Market Pub Street), a tuk tuk ride of around USD3 (but can often be bargained to USD2) is easily available.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Absolutely recommended for the swimmingpool,for the amazing breakfast, for the staff who are always helpful. They have free tuc tuc service to the centre every afternoon. They take you and pick you up at the airport. Rooms confortable, very clean, one night therenhad much noise at the street and they change me the room the next day, they also make the reservation for the bus and they help you organise your visit. Also free bicycles. Best hotel every booked in hostelworld

Great hotel, friendly staff, good food service and breakfast. Slightly out of town but the free tuk tuk service they run in the evening helped. Beautiful pool, I'd stay again.

• 27th Oct 2014

Free pick up from airport or bus station. Very nice stuff. Nice garden with cheap beer and breakfast. Friendly atmosphere. Close to the night market and pub street. One of the best hostels.

Loved our stay here!The staff made us fall in love with Cambodian and its kind people by making us feel at home. 100% Recommended. P.S. Dont try to change from USD to local currency, almost everything in Cambodia can be payed with USD.

A bit far from the park and town. If you want to drink at night, this is not the best place to stay and meet people etc. However, it's a great value for the money and is a great place to come back to after exploring Angkor wat in the heat.

Nice swimming pool and breakfast service! Although the extra service "tonight TV movie program" room delivery service was quite weird and annoying.We had a great holiday there.Value for money!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff was great, especially the guides and tuktuk drivers who work with the hotel. Pool was wonderful, especially after a full day of temple seeing.