Goat Hostel Reviews

Vamhaz korut 15, 1st floor, 8, Budapest, Hungary

진짜 정말 너무너무 좋아요 스태프들은 정말 하나같이 다 친절하고 방도 넓고 매일매일 정말 열심히 청소하시더라구요 아침도 괜찮았어요 위치도 좋구요 정말정말 좋아요 !! 짱짱

• 6th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Gabriel and Steve are wonderful people. Staying here feels more like staying with old friends than staying in a Hostel. The place is small but open, has high ceilings, a good location and anything else you may need. I cannot overstate how wonderful Steve and Gabriel were - they went above and beyond!!

• 11th Jan 2015

We really enjoyed the Goat Hostel. All staffs were very kind, the double room was amazing, good conditions and clean. The shower was the best shower I've used compared to the others. After a long day walking around the city we could relax in a great place.

• 30th Dec 2014

I was very impressed with the friendly staff. They were so kind and helped me with my heavy bag up and down the stairs. After arrival, Steve sat me down to show me all the good places to go and how to get there. Breakfast was basic but good quality. Extremely good value. The rooms were so spacious and clean! Great location!

This hostel is very good! Clean and facilities is very good. Staff is very kindly. And bed is very comportable. You can use locker, laundry. And you can go to anywhere by foot!!!

• 12th Oct 2014