Goat Hostel Reviews

Vamhaz korut 15, 1st floor, 8, Budapest, Hungary

This a nice small apartment turned hostel right beside the green bridge. Lovely owners Steve and Gabriel who will help you in any way they can. I slept in the 7 bed which was 7 single beds, theu were close enough together. The lockers require you to have your own lock. The bathrooms were fine and clean. Breakfast is included which is a plus! It's a little old but I thought it was fine for my 2 nights there.

I had a good time during my stay at this hostel. Helpful staff members and clean room and bathroom :)

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Pitcairn

Lovely homely hostel

very friendly and helpful hosts. very nice location and atmosphere..

great staff and good location but lacked a party atmosphere

Clean and safe place, great hospitality, I would definitely stay in Goat on my next trip to Budapest.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Adored this place. The atmosphere was lovely and social and I met the most amazing people. Best time ever. But most of all, the staff were AMAZING. Without fault. They really care about every single person that stays here. They completely made my stay 10x better. If I come back to Budapest I will most definitely be staying here! Best time out of my whole trip ☺️

Lovely lovely lovely!an excellent place, Steve and Gabriel are incredibly friendly and helpful, the place is colourful and full of character, and the city is vibrant and loads of fun!best hostel I've ever stayed in (it beats most of the hotels I've ever been in too!) and I will definitely be coming back!

Super friendly and helpful personnel. The hostel is located in the very center of Budapest in the old but renovated building. We took the private room and it was HUGE. Budapest is an awesome city, it was a real discovery for me. Definitely want to visit it again.

The hostel has a great location, the staff are very friendly and helpful and it has a nice environment. You need to bring your own lock to use the lockers (either the small or the big ones), so I think it would improve it to have new lockers or to have locks for people to borrow.

A nice centrally located hostel run by extremely helpful and friendly people! Unfortunately the Wifi wasn't working during my stay but I am fairly positive this was a one time occurance. the hostel is small and quiet!

The staff was very hospitable and friendly. The location was convenient to get to everything downtown by foot or by metro. All the facilities were good for the money that you are paying. This is a great place to stay if you want a quieter and cheap hostel.

Very helpful and friendly staff.

무엇보다도 사장님이 진짜 말도 못하게 친절하세요!!ㅎㅎ 저는 두달후에 헝가리 또 가는데 여기 묶을 생각입니다!! 숙소가 오래된 감은 있지만 깨끗이 유지하려고 엄청 노력중이세요^^

i like this hostel. everything is petfect!!!!!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Steve and Gabriel (sorry if i spelled the names wrong) were two most dedicated staffs I have ever met :) the hostel is very close to Budapest sightseeing places! gooood

I would highly recommend this hostel. The staff are very welcoming and are always there to give you advice and tips on what to see in the city. The atmosphere is good and there is a kitchen facility as well as free wifi in rooms and everywhere else in the hostel. Felt very safe and could make friends easily. Best budget hostel

Wow, what an amazing hostel! I felt at home right after I arrived. It feels like you are staying in your flat at home :D The staff is SO nice and helpful, they have great tips for you and you can pretty much ask them anything. Everything is very laid back, the beds are very comfy, you have fresh towels, it is clean, there is a small breakfast included which was totally satisfying. You just have to bring a lock for the lockers, but I didn't even lock my staff, it felt so safe there. Great!

This hostel is excellent!!Very clean and comfortable.Just like staying at home.The staff are really friendly and helpful. Steve I will send you our pic when I go back to Milan XD

I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast (if I'm not mistaken it is not mentioned in the offer and you get it).

• 16th Jun 2014