Goat Hostel Reviews

Vamhaz korut 15, 1st floor, 8, Budapest, Hungary

Clean and safe place, great hospitality, I would definitely stay in Goat on my next trip to Budapest.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Lovely lovely lovely!an excellent place, Steve and Gabriel are incredibly friendly and helpful, the place is colourful and full of character, and the city is vibrant and loads of fun!best hostel I've ever stayed in (it beats most of the hotels I've ever been in too!) and I will definitely be coming back!

The hostel has a great location, the staff are very friendly and helpful and it has a nice environment. You need to bring your own lock to use the lockers (either the small or the big ones), so I think it would improve it to have new lockers or to have locks for people to borrow.

A nice centrally located hostel run by extremely helpful and friendly people! Unfortunately the Wifi wasn't working during my stay but I am fairly positive this was a one time occurance. the hostel is small and quiet!

The staff was very hospitable and friendly. The location was convenient to get to everything downtown by foot or by metro. All the facilities were good for the money that you are paying. This is a great place to stay if you want a quieter and cheap hostel.

Very helpful and friendly staff.

무엇보다도 사장님이 진짜 말도 못하게 친절하세요!!ㅎㅎ 저는 두달후에 헝가리 또 가는데 여기 묶을 생각입니다!! 숙소가 오래된 감은 있지만 깨끗이 유지하려고 엄청 노력중이세요^^

• 15th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

i like this hostel. everything is petfect!!!!!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Steve and Gabriel (sorry if i spelled the names wrong) were two most dedicated staffs I have ever met :) the hostel is very close to Budapest sightseeing places! gooood

I would highly recommend this hostel. The staff are very welcoming and are always there to give you advice and tips on what to see in the city. The atmosphere is good and there is a kitchen facility as well as free wifi in rooms and everywhere else in the hostel. Felt very safe and could make friends easily. Best budget hostel

Wow, what an amazing hostel! I felt at home right after I arrived. It feels like you are staying in your flat at home :D The staff is SO nice and helpful, they have great tips for you and you can pretty much ask them anything. Everything is very laid back, the beds are very comfy, you have fresh towels, it is clean, there is a small breakfast included which was totally satisfying. You just have to bring a lock for the lockers, but I didn't even lock my staff, it felt so safe there. Great!

This hostel is excellent!!Very clean and comfortable.Just like staying at home.The staff are really friendly and helpful. Steve I will send you our pic when I go back to Milan XD

I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast (if I'm not mistaken it is not mentioned in the offer and you get it).

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Slovenia

The hostel is great! Great location!!! The staff was awosome! Gabriel and Stive are really friendly, helped us a lot with the locations and tipo Great breakfast I would stay there again ;)

Great place, best hotel in Budapest.

It is an average hotel, no too big, so zou can enjoy your

This hostel is amazing because of the friendly staff! I will definitely come here again on my next visit. The cleanliness is average: there is one toilet, one bathroom and a room with a toilet and bathroom combined. For the 4 rooms this is not so much. Also, the floor is noisy so bring some earplugs. Apart from these minor issues, the hostel is great value. Free tea and instant coffee all day. Basic breakfast of cereal and toast and the staff usually offers coffee with breakfast.

it has little bit old facilities. But very very very kind and friendly staff. good breakfast. I was very happy for staying here.

The staff here were very helpful. A very relaxed and safe hostel. Super convenient for transport to Bus/Airport! (Both are well out of town)

The staff was great! Gabriel and Steve were very helpful and informative of things to do, directions, etc. Would absolutely recommend, especially if there are more crazy Australians.

• 15th May 2014