Goat Hostel Reviews

Vamhaz korut 15, 1st floor, 8, Budapest, Hungary

무엇보다도 사장님이 진짜 말도 못하게 친절하세요!!ㅎㅎ 저는 두달후에 헝가리 또 가는데 여기 묶을 생각입니다!! 숙소가 오래된 감은 있지만 깨끗이 유지하려고 엄청 노력중이세요^^

• 15th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

i like this hostel. everything is petfect!!!!!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Steve and Gabriel (sorry if i spelled the names wrong) were two most dedicated staffs I have ever met :) the hostel is very close to Budapest sightseeing places! gooood

I would highly recommend this hostel. The staff are very welcoming and are always there to give you advice and tips on what to see in the city. The atmosphere is good and there is a kitchen facility as well as free wifi in rooms and everywhere else in the hostel. Felt very safe and could make friends easily. Best budget hostel

Wow, what an amazing hostel! I felt at home right after I arrived. It feels like you are staying in your flat at home :D The staff is SO nice and helpful, they have great tips for you and you can pretty much ask them anything. Everything is very laid back, the beds are very comfy, you have fresh towels, it is clean, there is a small breakfast included which was totally satisfying. You just have to bring a lock for the lockers, but I didn't even lock my staff, it felt so safe there. Great!

This hostel is excellent!!Very clean and comfortable.Just like staying at home.The staff are really friendly and helpful. Steve I will send you our pic when I go back to Milan XD

I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast (if I'm not mistaken it is not mentioned in the offer and you get it).

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Slovenia

The hostel is great! Great location!!! The staff was awosome! Gabriel and Stive are really friendly, helped us a lot with the locations and tipo Great breakfast I would stay there again ;)

Great place, best hotel in Budapest.

It is an average hotel, no too big, so zou can enjoy your

This hostel is amazing because of the friendly staff! I will definitely come here again on my next visit. The cleanliness is average: there is one toilet, one bathroom and a room with a toilet and bathroom combined. For the 4 rooms this is not so much. Also, the floor is noisy so bring some earplugs. Apart from these minor issues, the hostel is great value. Free tea and instant coffee all day. Basic breakfast of cereal and toast and the staff usually offers coffee with breakfast.

it has little bit old facilities. But very very very kind and friendly staff. good breakfast. I was very happy for staying here.

The staff here were very helpful. A very relaxed and safe hostel. Super convenient for transport to Bus/Airport! (Both are well out of town)

The staff was great! Gabriel and Steve were very helpful and informative of things to do, directions, etc. Would absolutely recommend, especially if there are more crazy Australians.

• 15th May 2014

Here is the best hostel ive ever been. The staff was my favourite person! He was really kind and funny. The room was clean and there were enough lockers and toilet. The location was really great to have sightseeing.

I enjoy staying at this hostel. I was kind of worried when I first find out about the building but just after I met the staff, I found that it was actually a great hostel. The staffs were really friendly and helpful, they could even prepare you a delicious cofee in the morning!

The Hostel is a great deal.100%. Perfect location: very near the blue line metro station, which you can get from bus stop 200E to city center.Great staff: they are very helpful, always been nice and polite. They can provide you with all the informations regading good places to visit, how to get there and others things. Comfort and safe place to stay: The hostel is simple, but very cleaning, cozy and relaxing place. Even with the noise from main street outside it was not a problem to sleep.

freaking awesome !!!!

great location, helpful stuff, good coffe

Goat Hostel is simple, but for the budget traveller it's a good place. It's really noisy because everything creaks: beds, floor, doors, so if someone comes back late, everyone wakes up. Though the worst thing was the pillow, first it looked like the pillowcase was stuffed with rubbish, it's just so old and well used. But the staff is really great and welcoming, good internet, clean bathrooms and location is awesome! You'll need to bring your personal lock to be able to secure your staff.