Goat Hostel Reviews

Vamhaz korut 15, 1st floor, 8, Budapest, Hungary

It is nice, clean hostel in great location. My second stay at this place and I am not sure my last.

What makes the different for other hostels, it's their people. I receive a lot of help to find places and figure out my way in Budapest. Definitely I'll be back there if I will visit Budapest later on. Just next to a metro station, next to the market hall to try some local food. P.S. thanks for the talk Last minute Steve

The staff was really nice, helpful and talkative, location was great. What I particularly liked was that there were no bunk beds which makes the rooms immediately look more friendly. I also liked the overall look of the hostel- its a huge appartment with a very big and cosy common room which inclides a big comfy sofa. I'm definitely coming back here.

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Slovenia

Great Stay, with Friendly helpful staff in an excellent location

• 30th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Really cool place- thanks Steve, Evie, Gabriel (I hope I got names right). You are so friendly a run a great hostel. Loved the fact that there are no top bunks, bathrooms and toilets clean, breakfast and coffee from the machine a bonus.

Wonderful hostel. Staff was super nice and helpful! Great location. Highly recommend it.

• 19th Oct 2013

Good location. Very nice staff. They tell you all great places to visit and give you a free map. Only minus is that beeakfast was really poor.

1 2 Next » last »