Goat Hostel Reviews

Vamhaz korut 15, 1st floor, 8, Budapest, Hungary

We only stayed on night but it was great for what we paid. Steve was very nice and so helpful. You can tell he cares about everyone that stays there. Our bed room could lock from the outside but not the inside, so we couldn't lock it at night. Even with this I still felt safe.

We really appreciated how helpful and thoughtful the staff were. We also really enjoyed the free breakfast. This is a perfect hostel if you want to be in a good location, yet don't want to be at a crazy wild party hostel. It was quite small, but it was perfect to come back to after a busy day/night in Budapest.

The only unconvenient thing was that there were 2 bathroom and 2 shower room. So in the morning it could be busy, if there are lots of people. Except this, everthing is awesome. really kind and helpful staffs. I've never met kind staffs like them. And this is not big hostel. so you can feel like home if exaggerated. This is gorgeous. If I go Budapest again, absolutely I will choose this hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »