6.6
Good 32 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 32 Total Reviews
Goddis Lodge Located at 126 New Cross Road, London, SE14 5BA, , London.
England
London Se14 5BA 126 New Cross Road, London, SE14 5BA
66% 32
51.4765719 -0.0496101
    Rooms available

6th Jan 2017
3.1

I arrived at the hotel late in the afternoon with no sleep for almost 60 hours. I was given a room that had extensive mold on the bedroom wall near the bathroom. I did not notice it the night I moved in, but the next morning I did. The receptionist, a very rude woman from the start, was cleaning a nearby room with her husband. I told them about it. Had the husband not been there, the woman in charge (receptionist) would not have given me another room.

• England, Male, 31-40
9th Dec 2016

Very impressed with my stay at Goddis Lodge, only stayed for one night as had a work function. Will be happy to stay in future. Cheers.