Goddis Lodge Reviews

126 New Cross Road, London, SE14 5BA, London, England

Cable tv not working, when I asked about getting it fix lady said you are only staying here one more, so I ask about maybe moving to a different room she said not possible while continuesly yawning to make me feel how unimportant my problem was to her.

• 11th Apr 2014

The security doors and exit doors were always open and we weren't able to leave our window open because other residences had access to the roof. It was cleaned ok but it smelled awful due to the resturants surrounding it. The bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable.

I have paid 55 Pounds per night, and stayed just one night before i moved to an other Hotel. It would be ok if i paid 10 or max 20 Pounds but 55 Pound is just way too much to pay for this accomodation because its really bad for that kind of price. Bathrooms are quite bad, room also, its just not worth staying for more than one night.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

I don't know why others had such bad experiences. During my trip everything was fine. The room has been cleaned every day. The Wifi was working without issues even in my room. There were no problems with television, although once a female employee opened the door without knocking. The staff is friendly and helpful. If anybody wants more, he/she has to pay more. From my point of view my stay was totally okay. Even the fridge was clean!

View all London Bed and Breakfasts